UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:24 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:23 am 

Hi everyone i did not find any famous forums about UFO sightings i searched on google and landed here i hope someone can explain what i just saw. it was so much powerful that im writing this question for explanation.\
The sighting:
i was watching the sky as usual i have an app in my phone its called skywatcher it shows me the planets and stars current location while was watching through my mobile's screen i saw something flashing very brightly. i put my mobile phone in my pocket and started watching and finding the object that was just flashed. then i saw it again. it was very very far it was just like a star i know about satellites i have seen ISIS, iridium and many other satellites. i know how they travel in space i have seen them many time with my naked eyes. but this object was not like them. ISIS and many other satellites travel just like a bright Dot they dont blink and flash again and again the dont disappear and flash again time to time. this object was flashing in a random sequence and its speed was very slow it was moving very slow and flashing. it was so far up i cant even think about a plane or a helicopter. it was clearly a UFO and i have never seen something like this before in my whole life. i like stars and planets i know many things about them i like to view sky at night i know stars names i can track jupitar, saturn, venus, mars on the sky. but this was very strange experience
Important information:
Time : aprox 10 pm
altitude : like a star far away from planes and helicopters
Why i did not capture it ?
i tried but my cell phone was not able to record it .

Possible explanation :
i think that might be a broken piece of a spacecraft that shines whenever sunlight hits on its shinny surface.it was revolving so that is why it was flashing.
What do you guys think bout it please tell

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:45 pm 

To be honest it's quite hard to tell what it really was. You may see many flashing objects but not all of them are UFO.
https://happywheels13.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:21 am 

That's maybe a satellite of China or Russia, by the definition of UFO, if you can't identify it, then it is an UFO.

Instead of watching stars and skies, play this game on your PC, player unknown battlegrounds.
http://pubgfree.io/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:07 pm 

LOL i hate that game that is why i prefer watching sky incited of living in a virtual reality game play.