UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 am 

This last sighting and experience is older now, but seems strangely connected with the ones I've previously mentioned. About two years ago now, I was working in Long Beach (at the Queen Mary ship) for their haunted attraction. Well before any of the prep for the night had begun, I decided to relax outside, and just lean on some railing while I waited for the night to kick off.

I casually looked up at the ship, and spotted a large silver... what I can only describe as a space craft... hovering high in the sky, but below the spotty cloud layer. It was moving, but very slow and ponderously. After some surprisingly solid time looking at it (I say that, it was only a couple seconds, but felt like forever in my head), the ship released a massive display of sparks, and launched with extremely high speed into the sky and out of sight. I nearly thought that it teleported for a second. Honestly, I think, however, that it was a cloaking system or extremely rapid acceleration.

The thing that caught my attention here, was the detail in the vessel. I could see (completely foreign, mind you) details on paneling and seemingly mechanics of the hull. The color of the energy also resonated with my memory from my previous experiences, and my recurring "dreams"/visions/communications.

Even as a believer, I try my best to think rationally most of the time. Yet, there's a lot of connections that seem to be present in these experiences I've had, and seem to be continuing to have at unpredictable and sporadic times. I know I'm a faceless nobody, and to be honest, my presence on this earth would have little impact with or without me. But I can't help but shake the feeling that a particular... something... out there is keeping tabs on me for some reason.