UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Various sightings
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:59 pm 
Unregistered
On Sunday April 15th 945pm. I regularly see objects that look like stars move slowly across the sky. Sometimes it is unclear as to whether or not these could be satellites but for what I am about to describe I don't think so. On Sunday a friend and I witnessed one these points of lights travelling at maybe 10000 ft up, straight south. There were no clouds this evening. This light flared/flashed to an extemely bright light increasing its size by four and then returned to its previous size, as well as dimming back,continuing south but then it faded to nothing. Had it been a satellite we would have been able to continue to follow its course until out of sight. A few minutes later another one like it appeared in the same area it did not flare but just faded out like the one before. The first object appeared immediately to us when we went outside. It was exciting to have someone there to see this with me. My friend went inside but I stayed out to have three more sightings but of a different form.
The first I saw alone was just north of me and it was very low to my town. Definitely less than 1000ft of eleavtion. Following that I witnessed 2 groups of three traverse from southwest to northeast. I did get the most eery feeling when I witnessed the one that was so low. I felt that it was observing the town. It really freaked me out and I couldn't sleep much that night. Thanks for reading this jp
___

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:54 pm 
Unregistered
Approximate location?
for confirmation purposes......anyone could back you up if you can provide accurate details.......
However sacrifice only what anonymity you can deal with.
still there may be better chance of back up with an approxmate location.......
keep up the good work!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:06 am 

Julepit: Let me try this on for size. This happened to me several years ago. Three stars in a stright line. The center star pulsed bright the other two went dim and flasing that way back and forth. Then in a flash they shifted to the north. I had been watching the center star through a rifle scope locked on a tri-pod and had it dead on the cross-hairs. When the shift occured (split second) and the third star was sitting right on the cross hairs. Unbeliveable precision. The flashing continued, another shift then only one star was in range.

In David Sereta's film It shows this action over Africa acconstant triangulation, as if they were surveying.

Does this sound anything like what you were discribing?

Bill
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:05 am 
Unregistered
Yes Bergle Lakeshore Ontario which is across Lake St Clair from St Clair Shores Michigan. East of Windsor Ontario. Or did you mean location and directions of objects? jp
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 am 
Unregistered
Hi Bebop, just wondering what do you mean by cross hairs, is it the lines of light reflected away from the increasing light of the object? Yes it does sound a little like that but not as exteme. Your mentioning of this however will increase my observance of this phenomena. The other day as well I thought I saw a flash in this same area, but in the DAY time. I discounted counted it though as it was too brief. Thanks for the info be. JP
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:32 am 

Julie: Cross-hairs= in the telescope on a rifle there are two lines that cross in the center. where they cross is called "Dead Center".

Bill
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:25 pm 
Unregistered
j
tRY TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS AN AIRPORT ETC IN LINE OF SIGHT FROM WHERE YOU ARE,THE AIR TRAFFIC CAN BE VERY ufo LIKE.....
SO SEE IF ANI AIRPORT IS IN DIRECT OR INDIRECT LINE FROM WHERE YOU ARE GETTING SIGHTINGS(IF THEY HAVE ANY CONSTANCY AT ALL.)
lANDING PATTERNS CAN MAKE SOME VERY WIERD EFFECTS,AND THE LIGHTS THEY USE ARE VERY INTENSE......
THE FACILITY CAN BE BELOW YOUR HORIZON, BUT STILL YOULL GET THE EFFEC TS AS THE PLANES ARE AT VARIOUS ALTITUDES ABOVE THAT LEVEL AS THEY COME IT OR LEAVE.....
BERGLE.
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:30 pm 

Berg: In my case the lights stayed in the same fixed possition for over a half an hour.

Bill
___

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm 
Unregistered
that was for julepit who has resently signed on and has some picss to show however is new at this......
all the ts must get crossed sonner or later.....( google earth is a usefull tool here.)
thanks mate!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:25 am 
Unregistered
Well julepit....have you located any airports in the area?
Any military bases?
other things that culd inflence your observations?
I dontdoubt your sightings, but want to be sure you are not being confused with other things that they could be accounted for by.....
bergle
___