UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sightings Down-under
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 pm 
Unregistered
G'day all [;)],
apparently Australia has one of the highest reported sightings of UFO's in the world. There have been several incidences of travellors being followed by strange lights or metalic objects has they've driven across the Nullarbor on the Eyre Hwy. One particular incidence was only a few months ago. A woman with her two children were driving on the Eyre Hwy at night and she noticed a brilliant light was following her car, it wasn't another vehicle behind her because the light the slightly behind and above her car. She also noticed it didn't make a sound, and everytime another vehicle was heading toward her the light would dart away then return after the other vehicle was gone. She said this continued for a few hours. Scientists and/or government officials would explain these encounters as 'gases' or 'fireflies' or something like that.

Regards: Malfunc
___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:46 am 

Very interesting and spooky too. Must have scared her to see it return again and again. Is there a national reporting centre in Australia that you're aware of?

Tim
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:23 am 
Unregistered
At one time , i thought it was so important what was transpiring down under regards UFOs, that i tried to start a separate thread for it...
Please keep us up to date with any thing you get wind of mate!
I hope you may be near some place like alice springs etc....
any stories youve heard about it?(ive heard of disc shaped craft with US airforce roundels being off loaded from starlifters there.)...any rumours?
I have a feeling that we will find out that Australia and Canada are into this with the US very deeply...
Perhaps the Earth Space Navy is based partly in your country.

Were always interested in that place!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:43 pm 
Unregistered
Would those be metallic spheres?

Had one of those fly right into my home once. Through the window and frame - a large antique window.

They move through matter and change shape, the spheres.

And Rembrandt has one featured in his Faust painting, there is also a woodcut from the medieval period which features spheres.

[quote]
Once I saw that the UFO was NOT solid, I made the decision (with parachute) to penetrate it with my left wing in an attempt to knock as many crystals off as possible hoping to later find on the ground for analysis.

In a hard right turn the outer third of my left wing sliced through the UFO's crystals with the sound of an intense hale storm on a tin roof.

The hundreds of contacted crystals broke cleanly over the leading edge of my wing (strange but no fragments) and I could clearly see that the severed surfaces were of a light smooth frosty texture.

At this time I could see approximately 40 to 50 feet deep into the crystals (UFO) where it became totally dense and black with nothing but the crystals.
[url]http//www.uforth.com/midair.htm[/url][/quote]

The geometry of the sphere contains within it the resolution and perpetuation of polarity.

[quote]
We are interested here in the geometry of an ordinary sphere. In plane geometry we study points, lines, triangles, polygons, etc. On the sphere we have points, but there are no straight lines --- at least not in the usual sense. However, straight lines in the plane are characterized by the fact that they are the shortest paths between points. The curves on the sphere with the same property are the great circles. Therefore it is natural to use great circles as replacements for lines. Then we can talk about triangles and polygons and other geometrical objects. In these notes we will do this, and at the same time we will continuously look back to the plane to compare the spherical results with the planar results.

We will study the incidence relations between great circles, the notion of angle on the sphere, and the areas of certain fundamental regions on the sphere, culminating with the area of spherical triangles. Our ultimate goal is two very nice results. First we will prove Girard's Theorem, which gives a formula for the sum of the angles in a spherical triangle. Then we will use Girard's Theorem to prove Euler's Theorem that says that in any convex, three dimensional polyhedron we have V - E + F = 2, where V is the number of vertices, E is the number of edges, and F is the number of faces.
[url]http//math.rice.edu/~pcmi/sphere/[/url][/quote]

Costa Rica has the stone spheres, the medieval woodcut and Rembrandt's Faust.
[img]http//i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/phoenixaugustus/Odds%20and%20Ends/costa-rica-spheres2.jpg[/img][img]http//i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/phoenixaugustus/Odds%20and%20Ends/woodcut1.jpg[/img][img]http//i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/phoenixaugustus/Odds%20and%20Ends/rembrandt.gif[/img]

Spheres.

[url "http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdW2YwFrrI"]http//uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdW2YwFrrI[/url]

Knowledge too, is spherical, truth, time, consciousness is three dimensional.

Like a perpetuation and reconciliation of polarity at once.
___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:21 am 
Unregistered
Here i will relate a second hand story told to me by the observers sister and daughter....
This happened in the midwest of america...
The Family had a house which overlooked the town and a house or two directly below....
They were having a cook out in the yard and were idly distracted by a car driving wildly up the hill.
They were startled to observe that a five foot saucer was following the car closely(about a few feet above and behind the vehicle which was careening toward the neighbour belows drivewy where still with saucer in tow slammed to a halt with the lady driver running screeching into the home and slamming the door behind her..her crys of distress hanging in the air behind her,along with the saucer which promptly up ended and took off at high speed dissapearing into the evening sky.
They were nonplussed by the sight and excitedly related the whole thing to the sister who had just arived....she in turn told me.....
Funny thing the sister added...the lady was always considered to be mentally unstable in the town, and was under treatment for delusions at the time...the delusions she was being treated for?
You guessed it, she was under the impression that flying saucers were following her...!
True story...cross my heart....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:43 pm 
Unregistered
Sad really - My aunt was called a paranoid for years, until she died and they discovered her developmentally disabled son's military pension on behalf of his war decorated father, was being embezzled.

Most lobotomies are performed on women and psychoactive drugs prescribed to women, in the same spirit that re-education camp inmates are treated.
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 am 
Unregistered
Dont be too sure of that....Since all this violence against women hysteria and the advent of shelters etc,a great many innocent men are being set up by their counterparts....It appears it is the menopausal thing to do for disturbed women.....Believe me whatever gets you into the gunsights of the psyche racket is bad news for you man or woman...its criminal beyond criminal what they do to good people every day.....
Never mind the Ewen Camerons of the profession.....thats an even worse horror story that has no bottom to its depravity.....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:53 am 
Unregistered
Of course statistics are notoriously inaccurate, however, they bear up evidence of disparity - in medicine the male is still the prototype human for test subject baseline references.

Only recently has physical medicine started incorporating the different physiology of women into their studies.

Psychiatry being behind that. The danger with denying disparities where they exist is that all concerned will be brought to the lowest level.

Something reflected by the still often common belief that post secondary education is wasted on women who stay home with children.

The resource of good logic and articulation ought to be available to all, especially children in their cribs.
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:31 am 
Unregistered
I am not quibbling with you pal....just commenting that sexist comments go two ways...The psychiatric bastards have sterilized and tortured thousands and countless thousands...Psychiatry has advanced to little different than the bedlam of old...the whole basic premises of psychiatric treatments are hogwash and maintenance...After all psychologists dont get paid for healthy pateients just the crazy ones....ergo....everyone gets their share of the shit they hand out.
If i could convey to you the horrific dehumanising that goes on between psyche workers and their patients youd cry....
They desreve some of their own medicine, and it can be argued that those capable of administering such treatments are also prime candidates for some of it.
Thats the insanity of it...The doctors are as bloodywell mad as most of the patients...worse actually, because some love and understanding would go a long way towards a cure for the patients, but the psyche workers are irredeemable to a large extent believe me they are mostly ruined as human beings....
bergle
___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:27 pm 
Unregistered
Me too, customs flute the vent, not reside in it - which is composed of love, however barbaric or wounded the expression.
___