UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:07 am 
Unregistered
I was shocked to run across this tidbit about alien probes which may have already entered the solar system and await furthur interaction....
The concept seems very logical in one sense ....its far cheaper and safer to send a small probe the distance to an unknown solar system than feed and power a ship and crew on what may be a fruitless voyage of enormous expense for the senders....Why not a sequence of smaller mechanised probes which would be semi autonomous(we already contemplate and are designing such vehicles for planetary exploration...)
In a lot of different directions to seek out other life and explore the reachres of space before the aliens actually travell all the ways for little or no gain.?
Simpler cheaper safer and more when thinking in terms of probes verses ships under command.
We too have sent probes out beyond our solar system that traverse interstellar space even now.....Who can say if it may pass through some solar system years from now....
___

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 pm 
Unregistered
[;)] Well...thats what they do on SG1 lol
Thats interesting info..where did you read about that? I was just wondering if we know, why didnt someone pick them up? USAF or something..I mean I wouldnt be suprised by that I get the feeling somethings up or happening..might be just me but the more I look into it, the more I am convinced this ufo things started many thousands of years ago...who's to say that they didnt leave some family behind to run things?
___

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 pm 

I saw a "probe" on the 24th of February over Kingman, AZ. It was a round copper-colored sphere with three rods attached to the bottom of it, much like legs of a tripod would appear. It's difficult to say how high up it was - not more than half a mile I think (unless it was HUGE!), and probably more like 1/4 mile. I have seen UFOs, but never anything like this. I believe it was there to let me know that They knew where I was. It totally fascinated me.
___

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:47 pm 
Unregistered
Hmmm...makes you wonder dont it? Did I read right you work for MUFON? This phot if it comes out was a mass fleet over mexico..what do you make of it?
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:09 am 
Unregistered
MEXICO ' CITY WAS INNUNDATEDC WITH FLOCKS OF THESE VERY THINGS, AS WELL AS A PLETHORA OF OTHER SINGLES AND MULTIPLES OF OTHER STUFF TOO.
rEALLY, IT SEEMS THAT MEXICO IS OF GREAT INTEREST TO UFOS THESE DAYS...(AND I DOUBT ITS THE FAVOURABLE EXCHANGE RATE)
PERHAPS ABDUCTIONS AND EXPERIMENTATION IS MUCH EASIER FOR THEM SOUTH OF THE MEXICAN BORDER.....THE PEOPLE ARE LESS EDUCATED AND LESS APT TO CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD WHEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN.aLSO THE TECHNOLOGY IN TERMS OF WEAPONS COMMUNICATIONS AND RAPID RESPONSE TO INCURSIONS IS LESS LIKELY TO BRESULT IN A BAD RESULT FOR UFO DRIVERS.
mY FRIEND AND A MOD ON A CHRISTIAN SITE I USED TO WRITE ON, SAW AN ufo DROP INTO POPOCATAPETAL THE VOLCANO, AND IT DID NOT COME OUT.
IT BLEW HER MIND BUT NOT HER FAITH...........THIS HAPPENED WHILE SHE WAS VIEWING THROUGH A LOCAL WEB CAM OF THE VOLCANO.......
i BELIEVE THIS FLOCK OF UFOS IS PART OF A CONCERTED EFFORT OF THE ALIENS TO GET DISCLOSIER HAPPENING.
i BELIEVE THEY HAVE COME TO THE REALIZATION THE THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ARE LESS ABLE TO MIND CONTROL THEIR CITIZENS AND ALSO MORE APT TO GO PUBLIC WITH ANY DICLOSABLE UFO NEWS INSTEAD OF HIDING IT TO GAIN SOME ADAVANTAGE FOR THE POWERS THAT BE.
MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE TO MOUNT THE SAME TYPE OF OPERATION THE US HAS FOR SO LONG.
___

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:13 pm 
Unregistered
[crazy] one liner coming up oh great one

Mass sightings? PROJECT BLUE BEAM? could be one answer..
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:51 am 

http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet/StoreFront

If you really want to see a huge group of Mexican sightings, go to the above site. The UFO Congress has them on sale, and I strongly recommend you get this one, if you don't buy anything else:

Jaime Maussan & Santiago Yturra Garza 2006 and 2007 presentations. They are $25 each, but you won't be disappointed.
___

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:08 am 
Unregistered
YOU tube has a selection of them too but it free.....
they sure came in large numbers ......
does anyone think these are aything but outworld aparitions?
if so nows the time to theorise
___

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:26 pm 

There has been much talk in my local MUFON group as to whether large groups who gather in one place can 'manifest' the objects everyone there hopes to see. Some of us see that kind of contact as [i]Close Encounters of the 6th Kind[/i], altho no one can say for certain.

I know I do NOT consciously [i]think[/i] about UFOs and E.T.s - I just wait for the signal that something is up there ... and then I grab my camera and go see what I can find. Often I'll be watching a favorite TV show, and REALLY be into it - and when that signal comes, I just (in my head) say: "NOT now ... next commercial break and I'll come out and look." Sometimes I see something a few minutes later; sometimes I've missed the window.

The 22nd (a little after dark) I was right in the middle of cooking dinner, and the signal was SO STRONG ... I had to ask Howard to watch the stove for me. I saw something moving across the sky, high above the house, moving in and out of the clouds. It [i]looked[/i] like the Space Station - but I am paying a fee to be alerted when the shuttle, space station, or other planetary anomalies are visible from my lattitude/longitude/and elevation. I hadn't rec'd any notifications that day, so I took some short videos of it. They aren't great quality because I had NO TIME to set up the tripod - I had to ly back across the hood of my car and hold the camera as steady as I could. It's definitely one of those spinning, color-changing spheres. I watched it until it went so high the 18X lens could no longer find it. I'll try to load it up to YouTube today, if I can squeeze out the time. When I do, I'll come back and post the link.
___

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:27 am 
Unregistered
There's a whole bunch on the net, I just cant help but wonder, why now? Last year we had a mass fleet sighting over the M4 and the M25.
People reported it to the police but they just tried to say it was balloons, however balloons do not behave in this manner at all, nor do they travel at great speed.
Im not really sure whats up but there seems to be a spate over here lately.
___