UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:30 am 
Unregistered
I have been experiencing these sightings since the first of Janaury - they are unbelieveable and quite interested in me or my land - I live on the lake and see these things every night. I have pictures as well as a video or two - is there anybody that lives in the southeast that has been seeing what I've seen?

Georgia

I have incredible shots of orbs - extremely brilliant in colors as well as these objects in the sky - they appear as if they are orbs but are not - they look like stars in the sky to someone not paying attention - especially since they move. I also have some video if anyone care to check it out.
___

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:26 am 
Unregistered
hi can you email me or leave your address

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:50 am 

I've been photographing "spheres" or "globes" in the skies over Hollywood, CA since the 30th of December. They look like stars to people who aren't really paying attention, but yes... they DO move. Sometimes they move in close enough to look like a huge balloon suspended atop the ridge. And I think they know I'm down here snapping shots of them, because sometimes when I get one all lined up in the camera viewfinder, and I'm ready to shoot, it will whoosh to a different part of the sky and change color... almost as if it's playing a game of hide-n-seek. If you go to unusualnews.homestead.com you can see some of the ones posted on the website under my name, Barbara Snowberger. It's gotten to the point where there are sometimes two or three of them, hanging in the western sky, just as I'm getting ready to go to bed. Sometimes I go out with the camera and take a couple of pix; sometimes I just wave good-night and lower the blinds.
___

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:00 am 
Unregistered
It's so good to know that I am not alone - I know exactly what you mean - these guys follow me - it's crazy. They know i have my camera too and will play tricks on me and hide over the tree top and when they notice I'm getting bored - they'll begin blinking and moving closer in. They're out there right now and tonight flying pretty low. I've been seeing orbs for about 5 years now BUT these lights are out there all the time, they';ve been out there in the rain. I also have been getting alot of mist shots and what looks to be an angel or two - it's crazy - Oindoors, outdoors - even when i go to a freinds house - the orbs are with me (ha! sounds familiar). I get them in the day and at night and the boogers are now flying into my bedroom at night. I have seen what they look like - but am afraid to say anything - people are going to think I'm nuts - my neighbor says it's a plane or it's a satellite - but they're not - it;s almost like they don't want to know. Here's a few pics... Do I click on the email button to give you my email address? I have videos of the boogers and know that I have seen them - i have a funny feeling they've been watching me for a while.

k [email]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:34 pm 
Unregistered
where we cwn download that videos[reply]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:56 pm 
Unregistered
Sheesh!Any such video would interest me no end.!PM me with an address or other way of contacting you.
I would like to get some of you guys on a regular reporting schedule who are spotting these things.
Perhaps we can co-relate the data....or co-operate on the investigation of these phenomina.
One observation i have to make about those who have seen, is that they do tend to see more once they spotone.Also that many claim that they are sure that somehow the things are aware of the watchers in an uncanny way........
Another thought that crosses my mind is it would be nice to profile who is seing the damn things!
I dont know, but it seems that certain types of people are always seeing them and others never.
I am beginning to think that we can program our observation to see the things.As well as program ourselves to shut them out.(something like that)???
This site is great, but i dont see any organized and corelated experimentation or whatever .ITS HIGH TIME WE GOT TOGETHER AND DID SOME SERIOUS WORK ON THIS!!!!!
Now i dont know how we could exactly, but i have some thoughts on it and am dying to hear yours!
This is the most frustrating of mysteries and getting worse!
For one who doesnt see this stuff, it is really a hair pulling experience .
I had suggested something with web cams a while back, but it was not feasable for cheap.There MUST be something that we can do TOGETHER, even idf itsjust statistical.
Perhaps that may be a good place to start,make up a survey or two.
One for spotters to fill out, and another for non spotters to fill out.
Some hard data on these orbs is needed to get to a level where we can even begin to formulate speculation.
Is there a chance that we can start to collect and corelate this type of data on this site?
It would be a matter of dedicated threads or some other sub heading ....admin?any thoughts?
Are the Orbs even associated with the UFOs?perhaps the reason for the UFOs is to "catch"orbs that are plaentifull in this sector of space, and they can be used to generate power of some sort?(or other esoteric reason for catching them as you may imagine.)No i didnt just smoke a big one.This is sober speciulation and a serious attempt in getting some kind of group effort started.
In the christian forum that i belong to.We can have clubs.They are like sub groups on the site .perhaps we can start an orb club on this site, or an airborn object, or water related object clubs.They would be merely a way of collecting the data and examining the similarities or differences in the answers to our standard survey questions.
ie. was it at night?daytime?
over water?over land?etc etc,Am i expecting too much of the people and the site?Are we not capable of doindg a better job of examining the evidence?
Barbie, can you see what or how we can do something like this about all or any segment of the whole mess that we can agree is crucial?
THIS drives me crazy.!!Living in a small rural community of uninterested louts.I have a hard time finding anyone who may be interested in doing serious research.
The odd thing about that is there have been many sightings in this region.(though i missed them all)still it is not easy to find people with the ambition or what it takes to actually DO anything about this stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:50 pm 

I've been so many times in Georgia but never seen any UFO's :( very sad