UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:24 am 

After watching the videos I find the UFO Hunters to be a bit less than convincing, these guys are on a trip of their own..........their own agenda.

I love the statement made by the guy who says visitors from outer space would be the end of civilization as we know it today, as if this would be a bad thing..........they think we're not ready for anything like that......... is it this gang that aren't ready for anything like that?

UFO investigators don't change much from one generation to the next........different faces, but same attitudes..........that's not progress.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 pm 

Not that we can expect much, but the USAF is still silent on the Stevensville radar proof presented some months back.

No comment. ;)

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... phenville_

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:39 am 

They should do what the article says: Just say, "NO COMMENT." and leave it at that. They're not going to tell us anything we haven't already speculated, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:20 am 

The Air Force has its own agenda and we are not supposed to know or understand what that agenda is.

The only authority they have is associated with their secrets and their silence, otherwise they would be no different than the rest of us.

That's all they have by which to maintain their self imposed superiority over the rest of us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:48 pm 

As more and more of the death bed confessions come out with military secrets kept for 60 years or more by individuals, that is one tight-lipped organization that will never change.

Even faced with the radar analysis, nothing.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 pm 

In light of the fact that so many people know about what actually happened and with all the other ufo genuine stuff, the military know that we all know. Well at least a hell of a lot of people know and a lot more suspect and just as many wouldn't be surprised. That's nearly everyone.

There can only be a few people left with absolutely no idea what so ever on this subject. So who the hell are they trying to protect by not telling us. They could admit it and nothing much would change except maybe people would look up into the sky a bit more. The aliens have been with us for how many thousands of years now and every generation since day dot have just accepted them as being there.

Why don't they admit it. It's obviously not for our sakes and they could spin us enough lies to have everyone forgive them for keeping it secret til now. There has to be more to this but what. Could they be under orders by the aliens do you think.

I think we've gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick and we are being allowed to believe it because it's easier that way. So if we have got it all wrong then what would be the right direction to go. The directions we all take just lead us to brick walls and I don't think anyone has come even close to any doors yet.

They just let us go around and around in circles not getting anywhere. Why. I'm starting to wonder if places like Mufon have been set up to keep us going in circles because thaey don't get anywhere either. This is rediculous, what is black and white and right in front of our faces and with sooo much photographic evidence and they still just give us blank looks and no answers.

Are they really that stupid or are we. I know they think we are. What kind of idiots are these aliens too to be allowing this to go on about them. If they cared anything they could have put a stop to it. All those people threatened and murdered and ridiculed daily over it. What ever they are trying to hide from us had better be damn worth it.

The UFOs aren't hidden any more, the aliens aren't hidden any more and the military and governments lies arent hidden anymore. What is it that's left of so much importance to go to so much trouble to try to hide it from us.

Perhaps we are all about to die and the earth is about to be destroyed. I reckon that's the only thing they have left that they can hide from us now. Whether they have given an official stamp or not to it Everything is out in the open.

I don't know why we keep banging our heads wanting them to actually say it. We should just ignore them all, they're so stupid anywaay they aren't worth all the trouble. Let's all ignore them just like they ignore us. Maybe even ignore the aliens too since they don't care either. Sorry, I'm pissed off with them and so frustrated and just had to get it out of my head.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:53 pm 

A couple of thoughts come to mind.

I think the biggest issue is control. Isn't it always the ones we think we are in charge of, because we elected them in a democratic process, to be the ultimate purveyors of the truth? And that vision with rose coloured glasses on, is a shared one- millions and millions of people can't be all wrong can they?

I think the second biggest issue is also control, on a more personal level. How many have been controlled by an abusive spouse, boss, child, to such an extent that being told black is red and you'd better believe it- and you do. And control through physical means such as beatings, food deprivation, sexual abuse. Survival depends upon acceptance of control.

And what of those who become a different person because they identify with their captors. Remember Patty Hurst? Times that by millions.

We do not know the extent of control because we adapt to it so very well. It's like a spell- cast like an invisible blanket, that all humans are vunerable to. We are being smothered, but we don't realize it because we are too busy trying to find air to breathe.

Once conditioning of an individual takes place, it merely requires maintenance. Like breaking a horse. The spirit is broken, and the horse is manageable by those that wish to ride it.

The other side of that fog is not something most are prepared to entertain as even possible. I think that is partly because of the sheer numbers with a shared experience (of control). Even peeking out of that blanket will have consequences.

Change is not something those under control have the luxury of considering when their survival depends on compliance.

Right from the get-go, it's all about control.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 pm 

Control, the lack of, or the power of having it, shapes our realities.

There are a lot of people who will not ride amusement park extravaganzas in which there is total lack of control. I, for one, love the tilt-o-whirl... because I know that if the person/people with me throw our combined weight "just right," we can exercise control over how fast it spins around. It's all about recognizing when to throw our weight to achieve that kind of control.

But I also used to love the rides I couldn't control; after riding each one a number of times, I learned how to control me--my personal reactions to the ride. And that always made me feel as though I was much more in control than I actually was...

Such is Life. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 am 

I understand the meaning of control all too well from personal experience. I've been married twice and both my husbands were abusive. The first gained control with his fists and would not only beat me but my children too and the second used his mouth to control with nasty words and put downs.

I forgave the first. He was as much a victim as I was and eventually sought help and won his battle too. The second is not so easy to forgive. You recover easily from bruises on the skin but with words it cuts much more deeply than that. That destroys your soul.

It took years to escape the control of each of these but I eventually found the strength each time to liberate myself and my children. I consider the kind of control our governments have to being like my second marriage and it's far harder to not only get out from under but to recover also.

In fact I don't think you ever really do recover. I used my scars to strengthen my resolve and my own control over my own life. Now at the very first instance that anyone tries to gain even the slightest control over me I jump all over them.

This is probably why this situation with the aliens gets to me so badly sometimes because of the way the governments and the aliens too to some degree are trying to control us. They are a bit harder to fight than one individual is but I am prepared now to take them on one on one.

The trouble is you can never get them one on one, they run in packs. I still have a little revenge stored that I could let lose on them if the situation ever came around. I finally have control over myself and my own personal situation but I doubt I'll ever find any control over this situation. None of us individually ever could. That's why it's good that we have each other not only is their safety in numbers but there is a little control too......Ann :P

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 pm 

City Officials are asking to be notified of any further "government exercises" that affect their area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGR25avuL0U&eurl=http://www.ufocasebook.com/090808.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next