UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:58 pm 

Yes, it's refreshing ... but what do you wanna bet he gets NOTHING our of it except a little self-satisfaction? Good move, though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm 

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but on November 13th there was another sighting.

The following link has photographs which are being investigated, and there is also a link to an interview with Officer X, and Angelina Joiner, the initial reporter on the scene January 8th.

http://aliencasebook.blogspot.com/2008/ ... hting.html

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 am 
Unregistered
Regarding the alleged incredibly large UFO seen over Stephenville, Texas in January 2008, if we suppose that it is not of extraterrestrial origin, and that it is a craft created by possibly the U.S. government -- What would be the purpose in having something so huge?

It didn't take me very long to come up with an answer: Enough space inside to transport things. But what? What could they possibly need that much room for inside of a craft that moves at unbelievable speeds?

And then I realized it. Transport of military hardware or soldiers. Think about it: What if the U.S. government and military had the ability to suddenly appear over the cities of Tehran or Pyongyang without any warning? It is entirely possible that they could seize the city and its leaders without any ability by that government to mount fast enough resistance. I believe that this is definitely a theory which needs further thought and discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:28 am 

While your concept is true, the likelihood that any government could do this, yet, without Alien Beings helping, is pretty much a given. I'm not saying some of them wouldn't help... I'm just saying they would have to because I don't think we've mastered how to do this in our own environment, yet. But I'll never say NEVER... I could be wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15