UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:22 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:52 pm 

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0806/visitors.html I checked and its not April 1st. i can only think this is a prank or it would have been all over tv this morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:29 pm 

I too would be suspicious cheezer, however, there is a LOT of good information there that is pretty much what we already know. What's the worst that could happen in reading more and re-reading what we already know to be true. It does sound like a bad script from a Star Trek episode though. Substitute President Regan for Cap. Kirk, and the person running the briefing as Spock, and all we're missing is Bones. Maybe he can be the transcriber.

Perhaps the presentation and information leaves a lot to be desired, but there are historical facts in there. I'm going to go back to that site (which is a good one, thank you for finding it and posting it btw), and read all the transcripts later today.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:56 pm 

The Ronald Reagan Briefing http://www.serpo.org/release27a.php and the diaries from the team that went to Serpo both make very interesting reading. http://www.serpo.org/Serpo_releases_with_commentary.pdf What a pitty that the promise to release the photographs of the team on this alien planet was never honoured, they could have lent more credibility.

If we suspend sceptism for a moment and accept a detail from this report that there are 5 races visiting us and one race is able to shapeshift into blonde looking human beings this would tie in with many reports from contactees and abductees. This report goes on to say that this race is in fact hostile and that their real image is one of an insectoid appearance. This race is the one responsible for all the more nastier abduction scenarios.

One interesting thing is that one of my earlier posts Billy Meier (see http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1677) has been in contact with blonde extraterestials since the 50's. Could it be that he has unwittingly sided with "the enemy". It would explain why he is under surveilance by black helicopters and buzzed regularly by fighter aircraft. It could even explain some of the attempts on his life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:03 pm 

hmm cant edit my post for some reason. Can a moderator fix this.

The second link should be http://www.serpo.org/Serpo_releases_with_commentary.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:12 pm 

Done.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:49 pm 
Unregistered
It makes you wonder about who`s being deceived and who`s doing the deceiving.

If real. does that email contain the truth, or maybe more mis-information or a mixture of both , to make it more believable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:20 am 

This is misinformation at its worst........this Serpo stuff is utter crap.

Its absolutely amazing how some of this stuff ever gets off the ground......a whole team goes on an exchange program...........And what did this team eat and drink during this exchange program......its garbage.

And then they all came home, just like they'd been at a training camp, and carried on with their lives like nothing unusual had happened. All in a days work for our super grunts.

And with all this disclosure there is not one shred of science to make it even remotely possible.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:21 am 

But what point is there in setting up a website and typing page after page of rubbish ? There is no advertising on the serpo site. It must be costing someone to have set up this site and the amount of time spent in imaginative writing must be enormous. Someone with a lot of imagination would have to have a lot of time on their hands.

They would be far better using that imagination to write a book than pass it all on free on a website.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:37 pm 

It could very well be (another) one of those things that are left with a big question mark.

I had read a lot about the exchange program for example. Regardless of all the information "leaked" and the huge amount of information on the before, during, and after parts of that, we are left with at the very least, a possibility.

ET travels here, how do we know that 'we' have not travelled there- wherever that may be. We have no scientific knowledge of how to possibly explain the 'how' part of us going there, anymore than we can say without a doubt, how they got here, or how they were able to do so.

I think it is highly unlikely that with the denial by those in the know, about ET, that they would take the step beyond admitting that they exist, let alone say that there have been 'foreign' relations going on for God knows how long, and/or other exchange programs have happened.

Black ops, disinformation, psychotics, pranks...........probably more likely the cause of the exchange program stories, but no more or less than any other stories published. It is still anonymous by these informants who speak the 'truth', and we cannot verify any of it.

Purely a subjective analysis on the truth or fiction in my hunble opinion. Probably left taken with a grain of salt is the only way to look at it.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:52 pm 

This was discussed at the UFO Congress last year. The consensus was that it may have been partly based on some truth, but that most of it was disinformation, carefully rearranged and edited under the auspice of NSA. Most believe it was designed to send researchers off in a bogus direction.