UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:09 am 

chezzer, you hit the nail right on the head..........so much work........keeps people very busy chasing a wild goose and everyone ends up at the end of the day with nothing but a lot of unanswered questions to show for their effort.

There was no exchange program.........its simply disinformation to keep a certain percentage of the folks chasing shadows, while the real deal stuff is left at the side of the road because it lacks the exciting and imaginative elements of a Serpo exchange.

Yes, pages and pages of useless crap and in the end many will walk away disalusioned by the experience, thinking its all b.s. And all means all of it, both the real and the fake.

I personally have no patience for this stuff, and yes I have read many pages of their web site.

I can't even light a fire under anyone over the NASA scandal and its totally real....we don't know how to adapt ourselves to another planetary environment, which means we can't build manned bases, drink the water breathe the air (if there is any) or eat the food........I think these are somewhat important points.

Yet this is no problem for the Serpo guys..........they have it all beat and they don't even know what the problem is. Not a whole lot of sense involved there......just a wild story.