UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My experience in 2003
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:00 pm 

This is not a new sighting but something that I seen back in 2003 an im at a loss right to this day,

It was a warm october day (2003) in Michigan and I was farming at the time, I was walking from my house to the barn (100 yards) and about half way to the barn I was startled by a huge shadow that casted over me, I looked up and this object was about the size of a jet liner and it was triangle in shape and black as coal, The one thing that caught my attention most was the shine this object was emmitting because it was almost impossible to be so shinny, Anyways this thing was up about 4000 feet (my asumption) I did not see any lights on it and it was just hovering there in mid air, No sound whatsoever and after a couple maybe three minutes it just up and flew off at an incredible speed, I honestly dont think man can achieve such a speed without being crushed,

I have read alot about black triasngles and this sighting fits right in to them,, Especially the Belgum trianghles;

Just wanted to share with you all;

Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm 

If you put 'triangle' in the search box at the top of the page, you will see others who have had sightings and opinions on this particular shaped craft as well.

They have become almost as common as sightings of traditional 'saucer' shaped craft. It has also been suggested that they are secret military craft as well.

As you said, there is no shortage of this particular UFO, all over the world.

Maybe a crash someday will reveal more answers?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:10 pm 

Hi Tim;

A crash may indeed reaveal the truth but the biggest problem with that is that anytime a crash of ufo nature occurs the government is right there to swoop it up and then come up with lame exuses such as weather balloons and that kind of stuff, I have honestly seen this testimony many times over by other witnesses and their storys, Anyways lets hope;

Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm 

Yes, very true. I am thinking crash in a populated area, with multiple witnesses, some of whom would get pictures on their cell phones, and some would quickly scoop some evidence.

I know there are rapid response teams deployed in cooperation with Mexico (and probably Canada as well), and they are well trained and prepared to take whatever does land/crash to unknown locations, and deny the event ever happened.

Then again, Stevensville was a massive flap, and MUFON's radar analysis, along with first hand accounts, still falls on deaf ears. There have been so many quality sightings, pictures, video's, witness testimony, etc., and still no truth from those that have covered it all up.

Are you familiar with Stanton Freidman's work? His books offer a great deal of insight into the truth behind the lies told by officials. The nuts and bolts of it all.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 pm 

Hi Tim;

Yes there are rapid response teams incorporated in many countrys There are also rapid response team located in about every major city in the usa but as you said if a crash occured in a populated area and some where able to get footage or artifacts then that would very cool,
I know about Stanton and his books and I love to follow his storys, You know the tv show the ufo files and the ufo hunters? well now there are skepticks coming out with a tv show and the name slips me right now but something like skeptologists and they are gunning for stanton and making it known theres hate and discontent within that ring, They tend to debunk many of his claims and that of other well known ufologists, anyways it will get interesting soon,

Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:22 pm 

It's hard to know if the ones who dish out the most dirt are really true skeptics, or if they're making a GOOD SALARY, financed by the Black Ops people, to cast negative spins and doubts to those who are fence-sitting--the ones who think there might be some truth to UFOs, ghostsm paranormal things, etc., but with just a little nudge could fall off the fence in either direction.

This is why Truth from our elected governments is SO important; if the elected leaders could gain access and the intestinal fortitude to come out and tell the people of this world some of the Truth, we would all be a lot better off for it.

There are some, of course, who say we're NOT ready yet for it... Well, we weren't ready for the Tsunami, or Hurricane Katrina; we weren't ready for 9-11; we weren't ready for all the downturn in the World Economies, were we? But we humans are a resilient bunch. We can get through and get over anything except maybe a 10-year Nuclear Winter or a gigantic asteroid. I say GIVE US THE TRUTH and the people of the world will amaze everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:38 pm 

Thats a good point Tweaked, Im guessing its about being paid to act foolish before the world but Stanton Friedman is a very respected man in the ufology field and hes uncovered alot of truth and like you mentioned maybe the black ops are paying the so called skeptics to persuade the fence sitters to fall towards the black ops side of that fence,, we never know what goes on behind the scenes,,
Yes we would be alot better off knowing the thruth and not only as a world but as individuals because we could then plan on how to protect ourselves and know what we are up against, Do you remember Jimmy Carters campainge promise? He weas wanting to open all the ufo stuff to the world but once he got into office he was hushed up and ran into a brick wall with the very government he was running, Then Ronald Ragan and his speach about what if we were invaded by visitors not from this world, Both of those presidents had been witnesses to ufos,
The human race adapts very quikly as you mentioned,,
As far as nuceuler war i believe et would stop that from happenening as they have already been known to shut down electronics on the weapons themselves and then turn them back on as said by many military officials,
But yes I do believe we as a race are definatley ready for disclosure because the last decade or so has been very obvious that we are not alone,

Hope I didnt ramble to far along but you had some good points here,And its nice to see some friendly people who share things together and no"one gets upset,

Regards;

TFF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am 

TFF, did you see the post I put here?

http://www.ufoseek.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3509

You might want to consider writing your own short letter to President Elect Obama. The more letters he gets, (at least sane ones!) the better he will be equipped to demand Podesta to make some of the info available to him. I know this may sound trite to some people, with all the OTHER crap the new president will have to worry about, but if we can all at least get our requests in there, he might have the inspiration to at least make an effort in our behalves.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:52 am 
Unregistered
Sounds similar to the TR-3B:

http://i42.tinypic.com/34iijw5.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 am 

I think that it is impossible to differentiate between people who are just ornery about their denial of UFO's, and dont' do their homework and aren't open to new ideas. They choose not to read, research, even a two-finger google search.

Then there are those that just seem to know enough to sound legit, but not enough to be dangerous. I rarely see any arguments 'against' that don't make these types of people look really foolish. A case in point is the Out of the Blue debate on Larry King, any of Stanton's debates and lectures, and any of the officials involved in the now almost year old, Stevensville sighting. The list goes on.

A big part of this too I think is that it is easy to put out a cheesy Utube video, or Disclose video, or join a myriad of anonymous sites and purport pretty much anything you want. And those in both above categories, buy such nonsense and use it as 'proof', and push it as truth, which throws doubt on the very credible sources there are out there.

But then we have easily enough information to question this in a very serious way, yet that is never realized.

Time and patience. We've come a long way in the past 10 years in my opinion, despite the bad press.

Tim