UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am 

ok guys, please find below 2 VERY VERY rare images i have obtained and now wish to share finally and get some opinions on:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:30 am 

Interesting photos but I'm not sure. There both hard to make out..

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:12 am 

I checked with a military buff friend of mine who said the planes in the second picture look like WW2 US planes. In fact, these were the same type of planes that saw a squad of them (or squadron, pardon me military buffs! lol) disappear in the Bermuda Triangle.

The first photograph I was only able to enlarge, and it shows more that the UFO is hovering just above the water, although the photograph looks like it's either coming up out of the water, or on top of the water.

Hopefully forbidden_files can give us a little more information.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:43 am 

In the first photo, to ME... it looks like it has crashed. Note the indentation in the front of the side closest to the camera.

The 2nd one reminds me of Pappy Boynton's group of fighters stationed in the Pacific during WWII. What that might be just ahead of them is a mystery. I suppose, for UFO believers, that's what it IS... at least that's how it looks to me. But the quality of the photos leaves a lot to be desired. I'd LOVE to see the originals.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:38 pm 

I first took a look at these photos a while ago. I am really not convinced. It's not that I don't believe tweaked, I just think we might be looking at two photos that are not authentic.

The first looks far too detailed in an in a human sort of way. Notice how the craft comes together is all jagged, the material closely resembles that we know of. From what I have heard and believe is that UFO structure is smooth, usually containing no sharp edges, which makes sense in my mind. I also have a hard time finding a reason what would cause a craft of the supposed technology to crash in the first place.

The second is just impossible to make out, could be anything. The coloration leads me to believe it is some sort of fuel combustion of a sort.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am 

Yes, i am sorry for the lack of info on these images, i am looking into it myself, also had serveral images i received along with these under many different evaluations, and the least i can say is that they are very intresting, and most of them look to be from the world war 1 & 2, as photos that went "missing", or top secret disclosure items.

There was many photos taken from the 2nd world war by alot of pilots and these all simply dissapeared! i have a few photos of planes dropping bombs onto certain german opposition etc, then theres photos of "german saucers" or "cirlce planes" as they called them in the war taken by the same pilots that same day! - this was basically american/english pilots taking photos of what they thought was german crafts and technology along with their progress / actions they had covered that day, e.g bombings, sightings, photos or german secret bases... along the lines of them parameters anyways as you could emagine, and when they returned to base they would hand all the photos in to be viewed and developed if they was lucky to return! as these images where developed, they are sorted into catagories, most of the intresting ones went instantly top secret and have stayed so ever since, but more and more people are slowly getting thier hands on these images in many different ways, legal disclosure, legal copywrights from relatives that took and made that photo, certain gouverment loop holes...
so yes, the least i can say is their very intresting!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:10 pm 

The first one to me looks like a drawing. I've seen a lot of drawings that look like this and drawn in the same way. The second one looks to me like the planes have been superimposed over the top because the background including the clouds and the water look slightly blurred but the planes appear quite clear. Of course I'm no expert and would have no idea of what to look for so what I say wouldn't count. Ann :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 pm 

And this?

Attachments:
paraufob.jpg
paraufob.jpg [ 10.92 KiB | Viewed 5684 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:24 pm 

pho-to-shop. sorry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:25 pm 

lol if you stare @ the second pic it looks as if the black cloud is cascading across the photo. neat!