UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:24 pm 
Unregistered
Hey there everyone,
Here's a link to a video I found of a giant UFO. This video includes 3 clips from different locations. What are your thoughts??? I hope the link will work here.....

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24760551
[url "http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24760551"]Click here[/url]

If the link doesn't work... goto www.myspace.com goto search videos and type in giant UFO.. Real or not... I think it's pretty amazing... They say the UFO is over 1 mile wide!

Keep Looking up,
Ricker
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:42 pm 

looks a lot like the fake ones we saw on youtube from hawaii a while back. Very good to look at but to me , obviously fake
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:01 pm 

The link works fine ricker. That certainly is a spooky video, and the UFO is indeed huge. I suppose whether it's faked or not, it still remains a UFO right? [;)]

Perhaps this is one of those video's among thousands (if not millions) that have been produced in Film Class 101, then again, I have no formal education in being able to determine, just by viewing, that this is some sort of work of art, or not.

No doubt somebody in our forum will be able to use this as an example to point out what it is that is obvious to some, but not to others, that makes this a bonda fide fake.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 pm 

Fake indeed. BUT the CGI is one of the smoothest jobs thats been rendered i've seen in quite a while.
___

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:51 pm 
Unregistered
That CGI stuff makes me puke...
Now were doomed to watch every goddamned CGI nuts impression of a UFO......
What a blloody traversty...id say its more damn disinformation....whos got the very best CGI gear?
Who can afford to use it to make obviously fake UFO shots to clutter up an already confused jumble of fake and real eveidence?
.Yeah, you got it, The Damn Gov Boys and their secret psywar against their own people....but then we arent thier people anyways are we?
They are far beyond us in selling whats important about themselves out....
But think kiddies........the Gov Boys do this stuff for a living!
they are playing with our heads, and anyone who has the potential to get anywhere figuring it out get swamped with manufactured idiocies.....just like this crap.....
Now why would anyone in their right logical mind post phoney crap like this and think they are doing a service?
It just makes more disbelievers out of novices and pisses off anyone with any real study happening.
Its a collosal waste of precious time!And gigabites......!
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:16 am 

Then again, this video in particular aside, perhaps it is government conditioning us to believe that all UFO video's are fake?

Why put something out there to fool people without a purpose more than entertainment or prank value.

Perhaps a counter measure to those video's that ARE real? Pretty hard to stop the publication of all UFO video's (and pictures for that matter) that circulate among the millions on the net.

If we can convince novices and experts alike (although I still cannot determine what constitutes the difference in a lot of cases), that the real ones are fake, and the fake ones are meant to deflect the reality of UFO's, disinformation at the hands of those with the best tools is going to be out there.

I guess it's like anything else. We have to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Tim
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:04 am 
Unregistered
Really tim do i make myslef that obscure???exactly what im getting at!
This is smoke and morrors and itll obfuscate a lot of real evidence by simply existing to take up one more slot in an overloaded with disinfo system....
sheeesh!
berg
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:26 am 

I'm not disagreeing with you Begle. [tongue] My point is that we cannot be so blindsided by what we see that we can't think of the possibilities for its existence in the first place. I keep saying that it is near impossible to figure out the truth from a hoax, and that of course, is designed not by accident, but design. I think we can all agree on that. We are on the same page, now pass me my chocolate.

To me the bigger issue is, how do we [i]not[/i] be influenced to such an extent that it's really a crap shoot to determine truth or fiction; how do we know real from fake.

Any ideas?
Tim
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:57 am 
Unregistered
mmmmm save me the toffee one....yeah that one in the corner the dark square one?......

I think its first principals to personally screen our posts to the extent we do not muddy the waters so to speak....
Second we need to pool our data somewhere central with acess for all...
Third we need to learn to tell the difference between a firvolous post and something serious....
That shouldnt be too difficult with a little practice, but posts which are questionable in the first offing are just more wasted time....so it should be filtered by the membership before they begin to bother others in the forum with stuff they are not even sure of themselves...
I see a report, and immediately take it a face value....When they turn out to be shaggy dog stories or inconsequentials its maddening....
The webs already full of time wasters and we sure dont need more discussion on them.....or posts...
If you look at all the hoaxed stuff thats been posted as hoaxes its a lot of clap trap to wade through...then theres the ones that we have to actually study to find the flaws....all a waste of time...and what small brain power we have at hand...
bergle
___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:01 pm 

"I think its first principals to personally screen our posts to the extent we do not muddy the waters so to speak"....
absolutely Bergle.
We all jumped in over the Hawaii shots and I felt foolish at the time. But its made me look closer and evaluate things longer and deeper. We benefit by being logical, seeing with a more critical eye and listening with a more receptive ear.
Why should this big saucer need to be so low?
why turn on end to go between some trees touching the floor, almost?
my answer is..[b][i]for dramatic effect[/i][/b]. to make the film more interesting.
Indeed the more manouvers that are put into these creations the less likely I am to believe. The Hawaii shots were more convincing because of their simplicity. Two fly over, part and head off up into the sky...
Its a fact the thanks to all these budding Spielbergs you cannot believe anything that comes via a computer compatable device
___