UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm 

Hi, I am from the Netherlands and visiting this forum for quite some weeks. My English is not too good, but I will try:
On a site with us, Niburu.nl I read the following:
Physicists voice Dangers of CERN LHC - are Ufos now monitoring it?

Hey guys,
Someone reported in the forum recently that they have seen ufos over the CERN LHC in geneva. The sightings seem to tie in with the legitimate concerns from physicists all over the world that the LHC really has potential to create a black hole (see video report below). Maybe the Ufos are monitoring the LHC - like they reportedly have done with nuclear silos, to ensure we don't stuff the world up ?

Sighting report:
I Have been staying in Thoiry, France for the past three months, and this morning at about 5:00am, i had my third UFO sighting since i've been here. The little village of thoiry is about 7 minutes drive from the headquarters of CERN which straddle the Swiss/French border, and being that there is very little around this area (apart from CERN) that may be of to interest to someone(or something) thats watching, i wonder if CERN is being surveyed.. especially since they're getting ready to launch the controversial LHC experiment, the product of which remains very unsure...

Physicists voice Dangers with CERN - :
When you follow this link you also can watch the videos : http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18369

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:43 pm 

Hi Moonwalker,

Thank you for that informative post. There has been a lot of debate about CERN's activities of late, particularly with the black hole experiment. We have had some discussion here in the forum, but God only knows what, if anything, their experiment will produce.

What caught my eye was in the increase in UFO sightings. Typically there seems to be more sightings when there is something big going on, particularly around military installations, and during war conflicts. Iran has seen a lot of activity of late; perhaps a precursor to what is to come.

Maybe the good news is that because they know what dangers lie ahead, they are keeping an eye on those that go looking for trouble. ;)

I think your observations are accurately reflecting that something is causing a lot of concern, and not just from human observations.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:10 pm 

I am sure that they, whoever they may be, are watching all dangerous activities like nucleair and millitary bases.
But I wonder how they can locate the exact positions and activities. They must have a kind of radar or scanner to look for energy or something. Maybe here are the 'drones' for that were seen the last year. There are a kind of anntennas on top en they turn fast around to different directions, maybe to catch the energies.
That's what me keeps thinking of.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:55 pm 

Hellò moonwalker, I supposed am the nearer to you (Italy) and for what concerning the CERN I'm monitoring too the situation from years, so I can try to give an answer.

For what concerning the monitoring of CERN by those UFO, it can be possible, but only in respect to check if humans made something wrong or not; in effect they will not interfere with humans and we all will have answer if the LHC will be positive and working or not, only wathcing those flying devices up on our heads. If they will think that the technology applied is good, they will fly over again and again and try to contact us in a better way, but if they will think (after their calculations) that the applied technology will not work or could be dangerous, we will see many flying objects leaving the planet for not been involved in any catastrophic end. (This could also make disappear all solar system...)

There is also a far probability that they will try to give help to humans in correcting those experiments, but this is a very far possible thought.

I remember last time that at CERN they made the experiment: I wrote to a friend of mine and announced her the flop before it was happening. I know what they are doing ad what are using, things that I consider as too primitives in order of the power they mean to use, check and try...

But don't despair: in case of negative answer, it will happens all in one little moment and nobody will understand it... the planet will be absorbed in a little black hole that (like a pea) will grows up very fast and nobody will be able to stop it. They play with something they don't know exactly (everything is only on paper and simulations about what they know...) and for this another intelligence is checking if they are making errors or not. This will be needed to understand if they will have a serious contact with terrestrials or not.

The other possible way, is that Switzerland will become a big glacier with a big hole...(they will never tell you this, but I know it very well)

I don't know what to say, 'cause I don't have here all calculations they did, so it's very difficult to me give an exact answer, but surely what I can say is that the orginating of black holes (as they are in space) is not ready, not yet, and I will prefere wait a little before doing that experiment.

Prudence never is too much!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 pm 

So, is CERN a place or an organization?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 pm 

Here is a link to their website. This stuff confuses me.

I'm not even sure what the purpose is if they do succeed? anybody know?

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Welcome.html

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:57 pm 

CERN is organization in Switzerland and it takes care of experiments of new science...

I know the big experiment should be during half of august 2008... let's wait for it with crossed fingers...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 pm 

@Timbit: read my answer to moonwalker (up posted)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 pm 

It just doesn't make sense that if they know of possible negative outcomes- VERY negative outcomes, why on earth would they take do it in the first place.

What I was asking dad, was if they are successful, and we are all around to view the results, what will those results mean.

What's the next step after they accomplish this one, just bragging rights?

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:16 pm 

Well they try to understand the real age of the planet and the Universe too (the known one); second, they will apply reseraches to the told Higgs boson. The positive? They could find the way for the warp speed and that would be very important for next space missions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next