UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm 

@Dad
I hope we will see many UFO's and glowing orbs and lights the coming years. In a local newspaper here, a lighting UFO was reported last week.
I hope this week another comes by. :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 am 

Quote:
Let's hope that they are watching- and closely
This is why many peoples have seen flying objects there...

Quote:
I really think they are watching us, but not as babysitters to protect us.
I simply thnk they are watching without interfering; they only try to understand how much clever is human...wiil he blows up with his invention or not?
Quote:
The planet Earth is much more important than the human race, I think
Well, in this case we should be all deads...and you know they have necessary technology for doing it, but they havnt' done it from thousand years ago, so ...

Quote:
In a local newspaper here, a lighting UFO was reported last week.
I know is good see them and know they come here, but for how much time it will be? I mean: when they will understand that the device in Switzerland is dangerous, surely they will go away for not be involved. If the device will vbe recognized as not dangerous we will see them again.This I would do too...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm 

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), a 27 kilometer (17 mile) long particle accelerator straddling the border of Switzerland and France, is nearly set to begin its first particle beam tests. The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) is preparing for its first small tests in early August, leading to a planned full-track test in September - and the first planned particle collisions before the end of the year. The final step before starting is the chilling of the entire collider to -271.25 C (-456.25 F). Here is a collection of photographs from CERN, showing various stages of completion of the LHC and several of its larger experiments (some over seven stories tall), over the past several years. (27 photos total)

The pics: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/0 ... lider.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm 

Tests jumped to september...and it can be that they will jump again to next spring.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:25 pm 

This set up must have cost a hell of a lot of money, anyone know who`s footing the bill for all of this, and why their doing it. It surely cant just be for a few experiments!!!

It seems to me like this could be the final part of the puzzle that the Anunnaki have to complete before they are allowed to leave the "prison planet" that Michael Tsarion touched on in one of his videos.....well its as good a theory as any :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:11 pm 

The cost is developed doing more holes in the Switzerland cheese, so they will cover all... :)

(Switzerland cheese = Emmenthal)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 pm 

Yeah, they want to make sure we don't do something REALLY stupid ... and blow the Moon or Earth or something else out of orbit, because what affects one, also affects everything else in this extravagantly balanced Universe.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:46 pm 

Or probably they want prevent the arrival of Nibiru, trying to disappear..?

Do you know they said tha all alarms are done by peoples that don't know anyhting about the experiment?

Well, I have only one question to ask to them: "If you know all about the experiment, why this is the second tine that it has a flop and you have to change the date for it?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 pm 

They are flying by the seats of their pants, dad... NO ONE knows what will happen, until something does, or until everyone lets out a gasp in relief that we're all still here!

It was exactly the same when we detonated the first Atom Bomb. NO ONE knew for sure what would happen, how strong it would be. That's why so many people who were standing too close to the blast zone eventually died.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 am 

It will be a microsecond...or less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next