UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:05 am 

This is what I told too, 'cause all experiments they did before were done done a laboratory and surely not big like the Underground now used. This could allows to some black hole to escape quickly and it could begin the growing chain...every black hole starts with a size of about a micron, but they grow up fast becoming a super mass and acquiring all thingsg are around them. It's like a magnet that grows more and more with the absorbing of new material. They told also that they tried to build black holes in laboratory, but you know how different is from those in space? Similar, but not equals!

The existence of many black holes could also give as result a singularity like those are in space and what do they can in that situation? I think nothing.

Second thing: I would know if they have the possible chamce to stop all experiments in case of need, and this is important. 27 km of undeground used as laboratory are a big area, and I don't think they will have the chance to monitorize exactly all...

Surely something must be started to know more science, but I also hope that they know what they are doing...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm 

White Lights, Moonwalker, are not flashlights; they are Lights of Personal Protection which can be visualized broad enough to encompass people, families, homes, neighborhoods, communities, cities, and if enough of us visualize our continents inside White Lights, they can probably extend THAT far, too.

Don't scoff; I know from personal experience that they DO work!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:54 pm 

I can't tell you how many times I have used that ritual you taught me Tweaked, and it does work. You telling others about that is a precious gift.

As to CERN, well, it seems to me that it's going to go one of two ways. When they do the test, and the sun rises in the morning, then we'll be back here at Ufoseek, happy as clams. If it goes the other way, well, it's been nice knowing everybody.

See you on the other side...... ;)

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:38 pm 

:o Other side of WHAT, Timbit! I'm not planning to GO anywhere! :o At least not until the boat hits me... :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 am 

It's a ship Tweaked not a boat and our ship will come in but I doubt it will be on the 10th but I could be wrong cause I know Massilla has been so busy organizing stuff I hardly ever get to talk to her at the moment and she just says they're getting things ready cause it all had to be moved forward yet again. Just wish she would give me an actual date. Who knows maybe it will be the 10th afterall.....Ann :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 am 

No black holes gang, you can't create a black hole this way.

Those tiny black holes you hear about being created in the lab stop as fast as they start and this one will too.

The worst that will happen is they will blow the place to bits...evaporate the joint.

And it's not because they are creating high energy particles, quite the opposite, but that is another story.

The universe is virtually child proof, which is why you don't have to worry about a black hole swallowing us all up. But there are things that could destroy the planet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:50 pm 

If it was a problem.... then it wouldn't be going ahead. That is all I can suggest.

Why worry about something that may never happen?

Just sit back and watch the result of this test, if it goes ahead. Should be interesting.

I'm interested in them proving more than 4 dimensions. Finally, how many years has that taken?!?!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:28 pm 

Then again, we are only aware of what they choose to tell us about this experiment.

Scientists are duly concerned:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... world.html

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 pm 

On September 9th, the day before the big bang, I've decided to have a Wendy's Baconator Burger, super-sized fries, a large regular Coke, an entire box of chocolates, Prailine and Cream icecream, coffee with 20% cream, and a box of chocolate chip with macadamia nuts cookies.

Then, I'm going to cook a nice steak for my dog, with onions and a baked potato with sour cream.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:50 pm 

I heard an "expert" say, last night, that since no one really understands for sure how the Black Holes wil react to having been born ... yes, they could disintegrate and go away; OR, one or more of them could NOT dissapate, continue to expand, and envelope each other as well as everything else in which they come into contact. NO ONE KNOWS...

Your dog's a lucky person, Timbit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next