UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A70 SCOTLAND
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 pm 
Unregistered
Fascinating story Hyundi.

Keep up the good work on the reporting side.

I wish you all the best in finding out what really happened, and hope you get it on camera

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 pm 

I'm a little bit awaker than yesterday so I would add also:

when/if they will stop you, try to say them "Hey, why you don't stop also those 4 persons that I have seen around here? I'm not the only one coming here.."

It could be a bad way 'cause they will restrict all surveillance, but in this way you say them that you are not the only in that place, and this looks as they have something particular against you only, so permitting to others to go around without be stoped.

But the best results I think you could have it with a good camera with a 200mm zoom. With one of those you can shot a fly at about 1/2 mile... isn't that enough? You can stay comfortably in some not restricted place and take all pictures you want of that place. They can do a real nothing to you and you can skip all possible troubles... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm 

I wonder about that dad. Roswell is one of those restricted places where they can confiscate equipment and charge you with tresspassing on Government property- not a light charge.

There are very few places where you can get near enough to really see anything, even with cameras, and there are surveillance cameras everywhere, monitoring every action of unauthorized visitors.

Once they know who you are (license plate numbers, photographs), you put yourself at risk.

Maybe there is a better way to build that mouse trap? These are not 'new' places, many have followed in others' footsteps, and information is still not available. Safety in numbers perhaps?

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:04 pm 

Ok, see this: if I am near Roswell, surely I will stay out of the restricted palce but none will tell me not take picture of this or that 'cause it could be underposed by me for violation.
If I am inside Roswell, the thin g I would do, is asking a permission (written one) to take pictures of animals and other species... surely they will answer NO. Then the last chance is the having that 200mm on my canera and believe me, you can do many things..!

I learned this personally when years ago I asked to a military the size of the antennza they were using... in 3 minutes I was surrounded with 3 jeeps and they opened all my cars... I dont' write here the following..! After that time I understood what has to mean "taking pictures in a forbiddeen place" where surely they have to do with UFO. So it came to my mind that they already have contacts with ET and this 'cause you can see strange objects coming and going out from it. That was the place where I was able to "charge" myself with a kind of energy coming from out.
[Why only in Roma (Italy) and only that place and only during night? ]

Why they come here if this could be a supposed danger for them? It's all a fake! They would never come if they would smell some danger, and if they come is only 'cause that danger is not existent, is not real and only made to get more time before presenting aliens races joined with humans!

I know someone can say I am crazy, but think about this and you'll see. Try to reverse this one to you personally (now you are ET) and try to think what you would do...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:21 pm 

Quite often they disable all electronic equipment -- battery cameras, car ignitions, movie cameras, etc. I know, because I was there when they did it to all of us, and we were NOT inside the restricted zone. Not even our flashlights would come on. We first felt the ground rumble, like a huge generator was turned on underneath us, and then NOTHING worked, for more than 4 hours. When they turned the "death ray" off, everything then started back up, and finally along came the government SUVs with the people in riot gear with the big guns. They chased us for three miles, on a public road.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:28 am 

These are pictures of what I supposed be plasma downloaded for some reason. We were there taking personally pictures and recording all. This came out only when downloaded on pc.
It starts from one side goes to the other. We never seen it before or on the camera.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 am 

These are pictures of what I supposed be plasma downloaded for some reason. We were there taking personally pictures and recording all. This came out only when downloaded on pc.
It starts from one side goes to the other. We never seen it before or on the camera.

[Forgot pictures... :oops: ]

Attachments:
File comment: From here
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 53.24 KiB | Viewed 2297 times ]
File comment: To here
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 56.65 KiB | Viewed 2296 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:36 am 

Yes, that could be plasma! What interesting shots, dad... thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:14 pm 

Before I used to just tape over any recording as I believed that because I did not see anything then nothing would be on film, but it seems that the camera sees a lot more than we do so I now rerun all tapes just to make sure and I have had surprising results.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm 

My how time flies’s when you’re having fun lol. A lot has happened over the time spent away, I have been abducted several times but with different people who now avoid me lol in case it happens again, I didn’t have the heart to tell them that now they have been taken they will be tagged and taken again. Strange how it mainly happens when driving or walking the dogs. My brother has recovered a large portion of memory of the first incident but I still remember nothing about it. I have found that my mother was a long term abductee and yip so are we. I seem to have reached a new level where ET has explained a lot. I myself have changed and no longer see ET as a threat but as a friend. Persons unknown keep entering my home and remove such as photos and any data I gather. I have tried catching them but with no luck. I now have my home wired for sound and record what happens when we go out with the dogs. It has just been one massive amount of events from meeting a species that is far more advanced than us that shares this planet with us to abductions and the MIB isn’t life wonderful lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next