UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 am 

Apparently, moon conversations coming from the astronauts to Nasa, were on a band frequency that ham operators were able to listen to. During one conversation, there was an apparent breakdown of equipment, however, the ham operators were able to listen to the conversation taking place.

That and a lot of other interesting information on the moon, the extraterrestrial craft, the buildings, structures, pictures and conversations, especially during, and after.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:49 am 

Sounds FISHY to me, but then I'm a conspiracy believer when it comes to UFO/Alien cover-ups by our governments.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:48 am 
Unregistered
Confirmation code? What the hell is this?

So, they tell us we are going back to the moon in 18 or 20 years to build a base, but now we have a wee problem...........can't remember how we did it before.......so we have people trying to design a lander, which they say they can't do.......can't build one that will get a crew back off the moon safely.......WHAT?

So people say the original moon landings were faked........or were they?

This sounds like a double helix to me.......created by the intelligence community to make us think that the Opollo Missions never happened or actually made it to the moon.....why would they want us to think that you might ask?

Because they don't want us to know why they can't go back to the moon and build a base, they don't want us to know the real reason..........such as some minor technical problems with the lunar environment and a whole lot of aliens who do not wish to share our company up there.

They can't tell us we can't go back to build a base so they come up with all this crap about design problems with a lander.........they'd rather we thought they lied than let us know the truth.

Oh my, how their twisted little minds do work.......they specialize in deception.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 am 

Yeah. They've had more than 50 years to practice it! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:24 am 

I now understand the confirmation code.........aha I was a guest....but wait a minute don't guests get coffee? What kind of web hosting is this?

Almost as bad as the situation at NASA.......no dunking allowed...even if the cookies are a bit on the hard side or burnt.

I especially like the saucers all lined up watching these guys running around putting mirrors in place and picking up rocks. Put the rocks back......those rocks belong to us. No wonder we can't go back, we stole their rocks.

Glass domes and flashing lights............sounds like a very cool place.

Imagine being an Apollo astronaut........you go all the way to the moon, see ET in all their glory and you can't tell anyone about it...........enough to make a guy crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 pm 

Don't ask; don't tell. :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:07 pm 

Timbit wrote:
Apparently, moon conversations coming from the astronauts to Nasa, were on a band frequency that ham operators were able to listen to. During one conversation, there was an apparent breakdown of equipment, however, the ham operators were able to listen to the conversation taking place.

That and a lot of other interesting information on the moon, the extraterrestrial craft, the buildings, structures, pictures and conversations, especially during, and after.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicphotos.html

Tim

This is older then the Internet. i was told this as a child and I'll leave it at that. certain people don't want this "rumor" being spread around. certain rogue agencies don't, anyways!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:10 pm 

david barclay wrote:
Glass domes and flashing lights............sounds like a very cool place.

Those were inner galactic police vehicle's telling us that we were trespassing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:20 pm 

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But it might be closer to the truth than what anyone wants us to know!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:06 am 

When I was a small boy back in the early 70s, I was told by a neighbor of this. Exact same story. Some people just say it's a popular old urban myth that started days after the 1969 landing. But why would an adult 60-70 something year old officer in the Navy tell kids this story and expressed deep emotions when doing so. I've been told he was just acting and that I made it into something more then it was. All I know is when I told a bunch of people about this, I was being followed by people driving behind me. Several times I would get stares of people placing their fingers up to their lips as if they were telling me to hush up. This has haunted me my entire life. Then later in the late 70s when I was a teenager, My cousin told me this exact same story. Then when I was in my late 20s and bought my first computer, I started seeing this story over and over on the Internet. Now people try to say it's an "Internet myth". I'm only in my 40s now but It's clear the younger people have been condition to write this off as Urban Myth. The old tools of deceptions are Lies, Lies and more lies and humiliation. misinform and mock.