UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 am 
Unregistered
Might as well go to (above top secret . com)and get a load of the sighting being discussed very adequately on a thread there.
An eye witness of very good credentials has turned u,possibly two.....
This sighting was a daylight sighting,and may have been seen by many at the airport.
The incident occured on nov 7th last year.at 430 pm+-.
An UFO between 6 and 24 feet dia. was hovering over the gate of a terminal and left a hole punched in the cloud layer it took off so fast.
Many are very excited about this sighting .It was NO HOAX!
___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:50 pm 
Unregistered
Here am I to plead to any who read this missive...will anyone who saw anything unusual above OHare airport on Nov.7/06, please contact Above Top Secret with any information or pictures you may have of the above incident.
The FAA,and other official channels seem to have been able to downplay and degrade this definate UFO sighting by hundreds ,potentially thousands of travellers and residents as well as Ohare employees of all the major aircarriers.
It has been revealed by an eyewitness to the incident that many people who were there at the time had snapped cell phone cam shots of the UFO from the parking lot where she had witnessed the event.
Her very detailed and concise description is available on ATS!
ATS staff will provide confidentiality to those who wish to remain annonymous, but your statement would be invaluable to ongoing investigations..
I apeal to your sense of fair play and desire for truth in all dealings with the powers that be...
Please step Forward if you have witnessed this event or have maybe snapped a picture of the starnge device which was seen hovering over gate 27C that afternoon about 400pm.
Thank you .
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:12 am 

Second O'Hare Airport Photo Surfaces
Now there is a second photograph in the public domain that was allegedly taken during the O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting on November 7, 2006. I have posted a cropped image here. The first photograph is being called by a hoax by some, yet many are still claiming that it might be the real thing.

The second photograph is much better quality, but then again, we know very little about it. We do not know who took the picture, which may or may not mean anything at this point. If the picture was hoaxed, then the photographer would not want to be identified. But, if the photo was legitimate, with the restrictions placed by United Airlines on reporting the incident, the photographer would also want to remain incognito.
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:30 am 
Unregistered
Its possible this too has been debunked on Above Top Secret which has a large thread about OHare going right now, and some pretty canny photo boys are on it.
I believe this was a readily available picture on the net with the UFO added..
Go to ATC and you can compare.
Right now it has been bandied about that Dan Akroid,has footage of the Ohare UFO, and pics from witnesses.
Well no doubt be seeing it if we buy his next DVD a year from now......
Till then sour grapes....
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:49 am 

Well, then ... now you know why I didn't post anything about the O'Hare Sighting before this one. I took this from a MUFON website.
___

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:35 am 
Unregistered
A for effort i have a hard time to upload stuff most of the time dont because it takes my concentration from what im reading...
The OHare sighting i think is an imprtant one becaause there are too many potential witnesses.
And picture takers....
So far i have not seen one that hasnt been heAVILY DEBUNKED AS A HOAX,,,,
On the other hand, i fully expect to see some very real ones when the money changes hands and the big boys make a special or movie ...
We havent heard cword one from Hilkovitch the transpo reporter who broke the story, as he "took a vacation"and hasnt been writing his regular column for two weeks...
what the hey???
where did he go?would you go on holiday if your story was going national for any reason?
Hope he comes back the same as when he left......
Not much adds up, about this sighting, and i am beginning to believe that speaks for the efficiency of the damage control, and the extent of the mind control.
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:58 am 

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhqJZ47mf24"][b]UFO over Chicago O'Hare airport[/b][/url] (2007.01.01)
video
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:03 am 

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAP1Wcip9qw&NR"][b]UPDATE - UFO over Chicago O'Hare airport[/b][/url] (2007.01.07)
___

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:04 am 

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoRr05yAGFk"][b]Interview with O'hare UFO witness[/b][/url]
___

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:22 am 
Unregistered
New information has popped up that dan Akroid now holds rights to excusive video footage of the OHare incident.
aparantly a DvD is forthcoming but when?alas i am afraid this developement puts active investgations by amateure UFO buffs at a loss to proceed.
Money tends to bring the bullshit and the honesty paart of everything to a halt.
Though there are witnesses of integrity that have given courageous testimony of the reality of this incident.
More will be certainly forthcomming on this one, and it may turn into the sta=raw that broke the camels silence.
___