UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 am 

It is no secret that many dozens of people have seen a craft described as stated in this article. Tonight I was watching History TV, and the possibility of a 'stealth blimp' type of aircraft was mentioned.

If this is true, it is truly one of the best kept non-secrets of our time.

What do you think.

http://www.S*P*A*M/area51/atlanti ... phtml.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_Blimp

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:31 pm 

It could be something manufactured at Area 51 or White Sands... but it could also be just what the people who saw in really thought it was--a UFO.

There a "gut feeling" I get when I see some phenomenal things in the sky, while at other times I see weird things and I get no "gut reaction" at all. I think the ones that spur NO reaction within me are things we've made, ourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:29 pm 

I shudder to think that if Stevensville for example, was some secret military developmental aircraft, that it is a terrible, terrible joke on us.

That would be beyond the worst deception I could possibly think of. To have the entire world, particularly the people of Stevensville, believe that what they saw was not of this earth, while at the same time, mockingly enjoying their reaction.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:15 am 

I don't think some of our governments are above this, but I also believe that some of the sightings are REAL, and the governments can't do a whole lot to stop the aliens from occasionally showing themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:18 am 
Unregistered
[quote="Timbit"]It is no secret that many dozens of people have seen a craft described as stated in this article. Tonight I was watching History TV, and the possibility of a 'stealth blimp' type of aircraft was mentioned.

If this is true, it is truly one of the best kept non-secrets of our time.

What do you think.

http://www.S*P*A*M/area51/atlanti ... phtml.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_Blimp

Tim[/quote]

I don't buy it the terrestrial explanation. First of all, several witness including Belgian air force pilots reported the object taking off a incredible acceleration from a near motionless position, and at speeds that are well beyond anything a blimp could do without it tearing itself apart from stress forces. Secondly, I don't believe the US would have the funds to produce as many "blimps" as have been seen the world over. Each one would no doubt cost quite a lot, yet they've turned up in the NorthEast, SouthWest, in Europe, and elsewhere. Either they have a really, really long range (and aren't seen during their transatlantic routes), or there are many ships costing billions and billions of dollars involving a huge supplier and manufacturing network where everyone has been hushed and kept quiet for nearly 2 decades.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:46 am 

The U.S. has over THREE TRILLION DOLLARS missing since 1974. Three Trillion dollars over 30+ years can buy a lot of secrecy, and a whole lot of toys. Rumsfeld alluded to this missing money, 3 weeks before President Bush fired him. I know it's a stretch, but sometimes the mind needs some exercise.