12/27/08

To Dr. Greer

PO Box 265
Crozet VA 22932-0265
USA

Re: The Orion Transmissions

This is an open letter to Dr. Greer.

Dear Dr. Greer,

First of all I want to say I admire you and what you are able to accomplish, but some constructive criticism is in order.

I have listened to your one hour broadcasts on the World Puja Network, and I find it rather irritating to hear Linda Willitts speak, why? well she does not speak in complete sentences, she starts off saying something then stop in middle sentence and say something different. It appears she is having trouble with getting her thoughts in order. She needs to be more through in what she says, she needs to perhaps take a few courses in public speaking or be more prepared in what she has to say.

Now after listening to "The Orion Transmissions", I get the impression that you Dr. Greer is some kind of High Priest in contact with the Gods. Why the ETs did not project a hologram of themselves in your circle, and communicate with sound vibrations in the English language? Surely a race of people from the Stars, who have the ability to pick up thoughts can communicate in English and with sound so all can understand?

Why do we have to depend on the High Priest's interpretation of what they have to say? Which by the way is purely subjective.

It would have been far far more dramatic, and far far more believable, and far far more effective in bringing about World Change, if these ETs can make themselves heard so there is no doubt of what they have to say. They need to start communicating in English and with sound.

I do not like the looks of things as they are going on with your group, it appears to me you are a High Priest with your followers going out in the desert and communicating with the Gods, there is nothing dramatic about this, as their have been High Priests down through the ages doing this, and what has become of them and their messages? Gone with the Wind!!!

I fear you the High Priest and your Gods are setting up the World for a Trojan take over and control of the Human race. OOHS!! yes we have been invaded, but of course this invasion is not following the course of Human invasions like Cortez's etc, but a different form.

Maybe the Secret Government has TRUE information about these ETs that are not as flattering as you the High Priest would like it to be.

Another fact that disturbs me is that now you are set to begin making money from the "The Orion Transmissions". Why not simply publish them on your site http://www.CSETI.org? So all can read it for free?
But no!! you are gonna publish them in a book, with a CD and charge $25.00. And where does the money go in your pocket or the Orion Foundation? You remind me of another Bloke who makes a decent living off the ETs, Whitley Strieber.

Also why does your group not video tape every session out in the desert and make them available for free, on the Internet on a voluntary donation basis?

I personally think the way things are going you and your group will not be successful, unless the ETs communicate in English and answer questions. Right now there is curiosity, but it will take more than a position of you being a High Priest to change things.

I THINK IT IS TIME THE ETs give a verbal and public interview. And not speaking through an intermediary with out face to face contact.

Looks like the ETs want to control us Humans without direct contact, but through High Priests like your self, very clever don't you think?

But we Humans are smarter than they think, and will not fall for such crap.

Sincerely,

Joe.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm 

Joe,

That was one of the best letters I've read in a long, long time.

I agree that there are too many who consider themselves the conduits for ET communication, and as such attract a large following. It is sort of like 'Jesus' being the saviour, or the chosen one to save mankind. Interesting biblical correlations don't you think? Maybe that way of thinking, that we need a mediary to lead us.

I also agree totally, that ET can, and SHOULD, speak for themselves. We have our abductees who report on their experiences and communications, but, I mean in a way to address all of humankind. I don't see another way.

Any other interpretation of what ET is up to, is only to the benefit of who's needs are being met by speaking for them.

Tim

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 pm 

From my point of view, the letter needs a lot of spelling and grammar editing to be taken seriously, just in case a "bot" picks up the topic and posts it somewhere that Dr. Greer, or someone in touch with him, finds it.

But I didn't write it, and as a Moderator, it's not my place to arbitrarily go in and edit another's post unless it's offensive.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 pm 

Maybe that's not the final copy.

But, it is nice that questions are asked, and asked seriously enough to back it up with information that can be verified on the author.

I hope that he posts again with any results that he may have had.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:12 am 

If this is anything close to the truth I think Dr. Greer needs a good kick in the pants.

Come on people, this is garbage. I saw this going on in the 60s and it was garbage then and it is garbage now. People who have a need to feel important and justify their pathetic existence on this planet.

If ET were to communicate with the whole planet at one time they would be in control and the present system would end abruptly, plus a whole lot of panic would follow.

ET is being used and abused by many people while the real stuff is left by the side of the road, not enough hype and spin to be of any real interest.

Just consider the names attached to ET, you ever hear of one called Mac or Joe or Sue or Peggy? Of course not, that would be boring, so we have all this far out stuff. It's cooked.

This crowd know somewhere in their being that he is taking them for a ride and making a good living off them. Or are they just as lost as he is?

The murky waters of the muddy lagoon keep all things a wee bit blurred, but if you send someone a fist full of dollars they will tell you or show you what you cannot discover for yourself for free.

Can't give it away, no one will think its worth anything, which unfortunately is true for too many people. So stick it to them and they'll come running back for more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 pm 
Unregistered
I think its important here to look at the energy we are using and what ends we wish to see.

I will tell you what I think of Greer. I have read his book and I believe his personal experiences. I think he has known was pure joy feels like. And to feel that, one is humbled. I also can understand why his strategy might seem self serving or closed off. However, he is trying to defend the existence of something so pure it is misunderstood and mistreated in this place. So I can also understand his frustration. I don't think anyone is a High Priest. That is simply a label to keep power away from yourself. This is a very difficult time, and an a challenging issue to discuss. Everyone is going to have unique experiences. The commonality will be attitude. That is challenging from our limited world view of reality. If you are assuming that something either is or isn't, that won't work if you want to learn. You are going to have to learn that it is about what you invite, and how you invite it. If anything, Greer has learned a bit of that.

But we are all learning, and we are all equals here. Greer is no more special than you or I. You may be happier if you knew just how true that is.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 pm 

Well said.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 pm 

Quote:
tweaked: From my point of view, the letter needs a lot of spelling and grammar editing to be taken seriously, just in case a "bot" picks up the topic and posts it somewhere that Dr. Greer, or someone in touch with him, finds it.

But I didn't write it, and as a Moderator, it's not my place to arbitrarily go in and edit another's post unless it's offensive…

I entirely agree with tweaked; it was indeed, an interesting approach to grammar; and whilst perhaps it was not offensive to some (although that would be debateable, especially to Linda Willitts), who, just like Joe, may not be an expert in articulation, nor indeed have an extensive vocabulary, yet is doing her best to help the cause of disclosure, I found it (the open letter), in parts, offensive.

I’m just wondering also, how the er… ‘open letter’ to Greer was beneficial to the cause, personally.

Quote:
Joe: I personally think the way things are going you and your group will not be successful, unless the ETs communicate in English and answer questions. Right now there is curiosity, but it will take more than a position of you being a High Priest to change things.

Well, he got that wrong then… Disclosure is happening on a global scale now. Many countries are opening their files and archives on this phenomenon now; and let’s face it, it could only have come about by persistent demands from organizations such as Greer’s, not to mention the whistle-blowers, a good portion of them having been, and to date still are current and ex military personnel, who have put their career’s on the line to bring this knowledge to the fore.

Quote:
Joe: Another fact that disturbs me is that now you are set to begin making money from the "The Orion Transmissions". Why not simply publish them on your site http://www.CSETI.org? So all can read it for free?

Now that was a good question, but the answer is totally comprehensible to me. When someone gathers together a group of people who have something of profound importance to say to the world, and who need to get the word out to Joe and Jane public, it doesn’t come cheap, or easy. Greer was a surgeon and this ‘message’ took time away from his every day bread and butter. He had a family, young children…

And lets not forget that there were others, in his group, and those outside of it, not to mention the brave men and women who came forward and risked their careers to bring this story to the public attention, and tell of what they knew. Some of them would have needed financial help to travel to meetings to prepare for their designated goal of testifying before congress. Not everyone who wanted to help was as well heeled as Greer, or could afford to lose their status in society, nor had the wherewithal to maintain their families by taking so much time from their ordinary lives and jobs.

In any organization, a cash flow is important to keep it afloat and running. How does a campaign do that, without something in the kitty? Well, it has a campaign co-ordinator who has to set up public conferences with the press and other interested parties. This all takes time and money. It can’t be done for free. There would have been innumerable mundane necessities required for such an endeavour, right down to the paper and typewriters, pen’s and indeed the time consuming interviews with the witnesses (not to mention the on-going search for other leads into this phenomenon).

Cash was, and still is, essential to their cause...

For our benefit, they demanded, and got, to a great degree, the disclosure of information that you and we are now able to access by taking time out from their ordinary lives. What did you do to forward the campaign?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 pm 

I can't do anything for his campaign, anymore. I'm retired, disabled, and everything BUT rich... My lifelong experiences with UFOs I offered to share with Dr. Greer, but he wasn't the least bit interested in hearing anything about what I was taught by the beings as a child. It's my gain and his loss.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 pm 

Tweaked wrote:
I can't do anything for his campaign, anymore. I'm retired, disabled, and everything BUT rich...

I had no idea that you had been a part of the campaign for disclosure. How very interesting. Whatever capacity you worked in with that organization, you must feel very proud now that all of your efforts to get those in the know to open up has come to fruition.

Quote:
My lifelong experiences with UFOs I offered to share with Dr. Greer, but he wasn't the least bit interested in hearing anything about what I was taught by the beings as a child. It's my gain and his loss.

Again, I had no idea… have you posted of those experiences here? I’ve seen these craft forever, all over the globe, but never, ever encountered an Alien life-form. Logic tells me that they are piloted by intelligent beings, but I have never seen anything other than their craft. :)