UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:47 am 

Yes, they're all over this site in various threads.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm 

La Vita Eterna wrote:
Tweaked wrote:
I can't do anything for his campaign, anymore. I'm retired, disabled, and everything BUT rich...

I had no idea that you had been a part of the campaign for disclosure. How very interesting. Whatever capacity you worked in with that organization, you must feel very proud now that all of your efforts to get those in the know to open up has come to fruition.

Quote:
My lifelong experiences with UFOs I offered to share with Dr. Greer, but he wasn't the least bit interested in hearing anything about what I was taught by the beings as a child. It's my gain and his loss.

Again, I had no idea… have you posted of those experiences here? I’ve seen these craft forever, all over the globe, but never, ever encountered an Alien life-form. Logic tells me that they are piloted by intelligent beings, but I have never seen anything other than their craft. :)

I have been a Member of this forum for many years, and a Moderator for the past several. All you have to do to see my posts - and there are many - is use the "search" mechanism with my Moderator's name; you'll find many threads in which I've posted a great deal about my contact experiences. They are too numerous to list here, but if you're really interested, you can search them out.

As for having worked with Dr. Greer... no. However, when he was just beginning to have weekend sighting gatherings, I attended a couple of them. They were a little expensive then, but now I've heard from others (and seen some of his brochures.literature) a person MUST be rich (or at least have a greater income than I ever will again) to attend them. There has also come into question whether or not the sightings these large groups are having are spontaneous sightings, or manifested ones.

Let me explain that one... Spontaneous sightings are ones which happen by chance - in other words, a group of people are altogether, hoping for something to happen, and it does... Manifested sightings could be entirely different. They could come from all minds, working in unison, to create something that all can see, but it may be the manifestations of all the attendees working in unison, creating (by accidental intent) an illusionary affect, rather than the ships honestly and by random just choosing to uncloak themselves. Some of the people I've spoken with at length do not agree with each other as to what they all saw simultaneously. For instance, one person said she saw a ship come right over the group, and she could see lights inside windows; a second person said she didn't see that, but she saw several lights at a distance overhead, darting back and forth at phenomenal speeds; and a third person said he saw a mother ship several miles up, out of which flew 20+ smaller scout-like ships.

I'm not disputing that these people saw something; however, there are many of us who wonder if what they saw were manifested by the entire group and perceived individually as something different than all the others, instead of it being a spontaneous, random sighting.

I honestly don't know what they saw. On the two weekends I spent, early on, with the group, the best any of us caught were tiny lights - no more than three - moving quickly across the sky. They were NOT satellites, and they weren't the ISS or the shuttle. And we saw them one at a time - all of us. So I'm not endeavoring to discredit Dr. Greer's intense desire to get Disclosure; I'm just saying that only wealthy people can afford to attend his gatherings, now... and that manifestation instead of true spontaneous sights may have occurred. And yes, he does exhibit kind of a God Complex now. But I think his intent on governmental Disclosure has always been and still IS the driving force behind his work. But I think he should be open to hearing what we common people believe to have been our personal experiences. And that appears to inconsequential to him. We are all important - every single one of us who has had personal sightings and contacts. I feel as though he just doesn't find our sightings of any relevance to what he's attempting to do, and therefore, he has no desire to stop and listen to what we have to say, unless we're willing to contribute money to his cause.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:36 am 

JOE wrote:
From Joe

Joe.blowjet@rediffmail.comBuy Runescape Gold|Buy RS Gold|buy wow gold

12/27/08

To Dr. Greer

PO Box 265
Crozet VA 22932-0265
USA

Re: The Orion Transmissions

This is an open letter to Dr. Greer.

Dear Dr. Greer,

First of all I want to say I admire you and what you are able to accomplish, but some constructive criticism is in order.

I have listened to your one hour broadcasts on the World Puja Network, and I find it rather irritating to hear Linda Willitts speak, why? well she does not speak in complete sentences, she starts off saying something then stop in middle sentence and say something different. It appears she is having trouble with getting her thoughts in order. She needs to be more through in what she says, she needs to perhaps take a few courses in public speaking or be more prepared in what she has to say.

Now after listening to "The Orion Transmissions", I get the impression that you Dr. Greer is some kind of High Priest in contact with the Gods. Why the ETs did not project a hologram of themselves in your circle, and communicate with sound vibrations in the English language? Surely a race of people from the Stars, who have the ability to pick up thoughts can communicate in English and with sound so all can understand?

Why do we have to depend on the High Priest's interpretation of what they have to say? Which by the way is purely subjective.

It would have been far far more dramatic, and far far more believable, and far far more effective in bringing about World Change, if these ETs can make themselves heard so there is no doubt of what they have to say. They need to start communicating in English and with sound.

I do not like the looks of things as they are going on with your group, it appears to me you are a High Priest with your followers going out in the desert and communicating with the Gods, there is nothing dramatic about this, as their have been High Priests down through the ages doing this, and what has become of them and their messages? Gone with the Wind!!!

I fear you the High Priest and your Gods are setting up the World for a Trojan take over and control of the Human race. OOHS!! yes we have been invaded, but of course this invasion is not following the course of Human invasions like Cortez's etc, but a different form.

Maybe the Secret Government has TRUE information about these ETs that are not as flattering as you the High Priest would like it to be.

Another fact that disturbs me is that now you are set to begin making money from the "The Orion Transmissions". Why not simply publish them on your site http://www.CSETI.org? So all can read it for free?
But no!! you are gonna publish them in a book, with a CD and charge $25.00. And where does the money go in your pocket or the Orion Foundation? You remind me of another Bloke who makes a decent living off the ETs, Whitley Strieber.

Also why does your group not video tape every session out in the desert and make them available for free, on the Internet on a voluntary donation basis?

I personally think the way things are going you and your group will not be successful, unless the ETs communicate in English and answer questions. Right now there is curiosity, but it will take more than a position of you being a High Priest to change things.

I THINK IT IS TIME THE ETs give a verbal and public interview. And not speaking through an intermediary with out face to face contact.

Looks like the ETs want to control us Humans without direct contact, but through High Priests like your self, very clever don't you think?

But we Humans are smarter than they think, and will not fall for such crap.

Sincerely,

Joe.

thank you for sharing