UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 am 
Unregistered
This is getting good! One sighting after another.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:48 am 

Yeah ... I had one of my own, last night! Right over the Griffith Park area of Los Angeles. I was going down the mountain to get the freeway out to North Hollywood to attend a MUFON Meeting (...and it's the ONE TIME I decided NOT to take my camera with me!), and I saw the strangest shaped craft moving North to South, parallel to me, going approximately 20 mph towards downtown Los Angeles. It was shaped like a Christmas ornament, but had a bulb-like protrusion that glowed blue (like it was being turned up and then down with a dimmer switch) when the top light (white) and the bottom lights (red and/or blue) weren't flashing. Funny thing--a helicopter (couldn't tell if it was a news chopper or a police chopper) flew in from the East and hit the craft with a search light. The craft just "winked out" for about 3 seconds, and then reappeared. As soon as that happened, the chopper turned and took off headed back towards the East again, like the pilot was running for his life!

By this time, I'd reached the main avenue to the freeway, and I had to turn West, so I could no longer keep the strange craft in view. The time of the sighting was 7;23pm PDT, and it lasted for about 4 minutes.