UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 pm 

You caught something that's for sure, and it sounded like it startled you and your friend.

I would have loved to have had a better idea of the size of the craft; like you said, the video on your phone probably didn't pick up enough light to capture it well. (although it's remarkable that a phone can do that at all!).

I can see as you said that it remained stationary, then moved slowly. I also saw rotating lights, but I'm not sure of the colour- were they orange?

Also curious if you heard any buzz in the local area about others who may possibly have seen something. It sounded like a busy time of night there, so perhaps there were others.

Thanks for posting that, I hope others will comment with their impressions.

Timbit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm 

Yeah, it looks real one. Turning lights are cyan and red. Shame is theat the movie done is too small and there is distance to the subject but it looks as something as a cube, a rotating cube or a similar structure.

Anyway: better this little movie than nothing, so we have knowledge about another sighting ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 am 

The UFOs I've seen over Los Angeles can change colors like this one appears to have done. Not all of them do change colors, but a large percentage have been caught changing from blue/green to red/orange/to white and back through the colors again.

I think you caught something, my friend. Feel free to come back and talk to us, anytime.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:19 am 

Nice video. I think we can say for sure it is not an airplane or helicopter. They don't change colors like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 pm 
Unregistered
I saw something like that every night for almost 2 weeks last winter. It looked as though it was outside our atmosphere: sometimes shooting into sight, other times slowly. It never flashed, never changed colour but it (the light) always shrank to a dot before it dissapeared, often re-appearing with the same behaviour (bright light: shrink to a dot: move: appear elsewhere). And it was always between 8-10pm. After the two week period it became less frequent until summer meant that it was too light to notice. I dont have a video or a photo, I just thought id mention seeing a light like that every night for a while. This was in Chichester, where alot of odd things appear. Once I saw what looked like two rings of light spinning around each other flying over Chichester Cathedral: this was definatly low, infact I estimate rite above the Cathedral roof. It did NOT look like any solid craft, but more like a manifestation of something! Anyone else seen similar?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:37 pm 

We've seen some pretty weird things, here, in California! All up and down the Coastline, for the past 60+ years. Everything from saucer-shaped crafts to vertical, egg-shaped clouds luminous from the inside-out, dots that become glowing balls that go through color changes, pattern shifts... you name it, the Left Coast has had it, at one time or another.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 pm 
Unregistered
Ever heard of Geoplasma? Id recommend you look into it, may explain your odd clouds. It doesnt surprise me that in the west coast of the states you can see all kinds of military craft flying about. I do believe there are anyting up to 600 underground military bases in the states alone developing technology, both biological and physical. If I can name it you've seen it? Ever been chased by a diamond craft when your driving your car?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:16 pm 

No... they don't chase me; they know they don't have to--I'm available.

But I HAVE been buzzed several times by low-flying jets while driving to and from the UFO Congress in Laughlin, NV over the past 10 years. One, two years ago, flew so low and so close to highway 40, the pilot and I could see each other, and he wagged his finger at me. They know my license plate... I'm easy to spot. If my car hadn't been so low to the ground with the top down, the down-draft from the jet could have blown me off the highway. But I've got the heart of a race-car-driver, and a couple of titanium ones, to boot!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:26 pm 
Unregistered
Speeding were you? why would the pilot 'wag' his finger and not his hand? Was this during the day or at night? And what kind of jet was it? You were obviously pretty damn close so you must have seen some detail of the jet. How many jet engines did it have? have you never drawn a picture of what you saw? What can you say about the mothership that was meant to show itself last november? When you say wagged his finger, do you mean like when you say 'no' to a child.... which finger was it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm 

I don't know much about planes, but it was from Nellis AFB I'm pretty certain, and reasonably small. (But VERY BIG compared to my Miata!) Big enough for two people in the cockpit, probably, and since this wasn't the first time I'd been "buzzed" on my way to Laughlin, (and since I'm pretty sure I'm on The List of UFO Contactees)), the only thing that surprised me was him wagging his finger like a parent would do to a bad child... And speeding? ME???!! On Highway 40? In the middle of the desert with no cars around me??!! Nah... never. It was probably around 3:00 p.m. PST. and it was a sunny day, about 75 degrees, and a Thursday...