UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 pm 

CNN Catches UFO on Camera during inauguration? on Jan21 2009
by Senior Editor |

First of all, Congratulations to President Obama and the people of the United Stated of America. Change has happened. And, it seems possible that not only the whole world was watching the inauguration but beyond as well…

One of the questions Obama was asked was whether or not he would give the world insights in to the UFO phenomenon. Some people might think it is not such an important matter where some think it is the most important question of all time that needs to be answered to the people.
How important shows the following video from CNN, live from the inauguration. Please watch the video and take note at 0:08 and focus on the right of the screen.

Clearly to be seen is a disk shaped object that flies with incredible speed from the right of the screen to the left. Just to prepare you: First you will see mister W- Blitzer and his fellow presenter talking about the message mr Obama had said. Then, you will see an overview with the Washington monument to the right.

The object becomes visible on 0:08 on the right side of the Washington Monument and moves within seconds to the left side of the screen. The object is in our opinion way to fast to be a plane or helicopter. No way it is a bird. Should it have been a plane, it must have been a fighter jet. And, was it a fighter jet there should have been a sound of the plane flying over at the speed it did. Maybe a security drone by the Government? Then why is it flying at the speed it does?

But, our fighter jets do not make 90 degree corners as this craft clearly demonstrated once it flies to the left. At a certain moment it seems to be bending to the left with a 90 degree move to the left just above the tree, after the last screen shot we took. The question remains: What was it?

We have taken some screen shots of the video to show you just what you should be looking for. (Below the images is the actual video we took the screen shots from..)

NOTE: Prior to the Inauguration, the Restricted Airspace was EXPANDED considerably, so there shouldn't have been ANY aircraft in the skies, except the one in which the Bush Family exited.

Attachments:
inauguration-ufo-fly-over1.jpg
inauguration-ufo-fly-over1.jpg [ 101.53 KiB | Viewed 6167 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:48 am 

Here is the video. It's a good thing there are still shots done, very easy to miss.

I wonder how long it was there, and if any of the 1.5 million people saw it as well?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KikkGlCAKHw

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:15 pm 

This is very interesting, but I can't find any link to get a bigger picture. Can you post a link where to get that one so I may try to see it better? TX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:53 pm 

I'm not sure there is anything better to see dad, at least right now. Tweak's stills give a better idea that the video.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:44 pm 

Well, it will be very interesting to hear what they will give as answers... will it be the same of ever, as stories about satellites?

The evidence is clear: nothing about terrestrial ...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm 

I asked to you, and after I found it by myself...

Here is a link with same, but bigger images

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=20157

There is possible to see is not airplane or other terrestrial flying device...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm 

Oh, YEAH! That's much better! Watch it move from Right to Left (07 seconds to about 10 seconds into the clip). NO bird can fly that fast. There were no fly-over jets... the Air Space was severely restricted all that day... That's a real Sighting. THANKS, dad!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm 

As sort of an ASIDE NOTE here... Dr. Richard Boylan (somehow I managed to get on his e-mail list) sent the following e-mail to a list of people, yesterday.

I should add here that a lot of people think he's a crack-pot, like a lot of other Conspiracy Theorists. So take this for whatever it's worth is to you. But I do know that he's a well educated man and does a compelling lecture; I've listened to him LIVE, and even if he's not right on some things, no one can be all wrong 100% of the time.

-------------------------

Friends,

For our friends in America, and those elsewhere who care, here is a score card on the New Obama Administration leadership from a Star Seed perspective.

- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

President Barack Obama: Star Seed
Vice-President Joseph Biden Star Seed

Attorney-General Designate Eric Holder: Star Seed
Ambassador to the United Nations Susan E. Rice: Star Seed
Secretary of Defense Robert Gates: regular Human
Secretary of State Hillary R. Clinton: Cabal
Energy Secretary Dr. Steven Chu: regular Human
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano: regular Human
Director of National Intelligence-Designate Admiral Dennis Blair: regular Human
Director of Central Intelligence (CIA)-Designate Leon Panetta: regular Human
Director of the National Security Agency (DIRNSA) Lt. General Keith Alexander (old incumbent not yet replaced): Cabal*
National Security Advisor General James Jones, USMC: regular Human
Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack: regular Human
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan: regular Human
Secretary of Health and Human Services-Designate Tom Daschle: regular Human
Secretary of Housing and Human Development-Designate Shaun Donovan: regular Human
Labor Secretary-Designate Hilda Solis: regular Human
Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar: regular Human
Secretary of Transportation-Designate Ray LaHood: regular Human
Secretary of the Treasury-Designate Timothy Geithner: regular Human
Secretary of Veteran Affairs Eric Shinseki: regular Human
Secretary of Commerce [not yet selected]
United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk: regular Human
White House Coordinator of Climate and Energy Policy Carol Browner: regular Human
Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel: regular Human
Assistant for Legislative Affairs Phil Schiliro: regular Human
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs: regular Human

*Though not a Cabinet Officer, whomever Obama picks as the Director of the National Security Agency (DIRNSA) will take over an agency which has been thoroughly infiltrated by the Cabal right up to an including its present Director, Lt. General Keith Alexander. It is interesting that apparently Obama has not replaced Alexander (yet). Perhaps Obama is going to let DIRNSA Alexander (deservedly) take the fall for all the evil and dirty actions done by the Cabal using military-intelligence assets, for example the operating of secret confinement installations for captive Star Visitors. After Lt. Gen. Alexander is properly blamed, (hopefully indicted), and removed from office, then President Obama can name a clean person to clean house at NSA of the Cabal filth and infiltrators within.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:09 pm 

And the fun of this all is that none has heard noises about the object moving, so they can't say it was an airplane or other terrestrial flying device, 'cause in that case, peoples there, should have heard something... ;)

I really hope President Obama will open all (or most) of those pages...and let peoples know about all sightings and evidences collected during all these years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:49 pm 

It is hard to tell in that clip, just how long the UFO was there. Also, the background showed people arriving, moving around. When things actually started to happen, there wasn't an inch of space to move, so the UFO appeared prior to the ceremony. I think that if nobody saw it other than the sharp eye going through the video afterward, it made a very, very quick stop.

As to that list tweaked, can you imagine if only a few are true, what that would mean? Has this type of analysis been done on past administrations? What is his PHd in? How did he arrive at his conclusions as to who was a starseed, human, or cabal. What is a cabal?

I believe there are mixed human/ET among us, and they have likely been here for years. It did not occur to me that they would hold positions of power. Opens up a whole new ballgame really. Are their actions in positions of power, different from those who are not starseeds?

Interesting to think about.

Tim