UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 am 

MUFFON has been around for a long time and they haven't changed nor do I expect they will.

Scary outfit if you grab it from the wrong end, but that was a very long time ago.

No craft of earth origin would be allowed to hover over a nuke plant today, so that in itself says something.

And the military do not want it known that they cannot protect nuclear power stations from ET, which is what it boils down to.

If you want to know a bit more about how these craft are possible check out http://www.gravitycontrol.org

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:17 pm 

Thanks for the link, David. I'll give it a closer reading when I have more time.

How that UFO's propulsion system functioned is a total mystery to me. As I said, it appeared to float and was moving slowly when I first saw it, but it was also capable of instant acceleration. It did not appear to have any effect on the surrounding environment as it moved past. I never got closer than about a quarter of a mile to it, so I don't know if it would have had any electromagnetic effects if I had stood underneath it. At a quarter of a mile my quartz watch and cyclometer both acted normally.

I suspect the rocking motion it exhibited while stationary is a clue. It appeared to me that waves of some kind were working on it. The small boat analogy still holds true in my mind. Just like a boat doesn't have to do anything when it is at rest, the UFO may have been maintaining a level keel as the waves flowed around its hull. But what kind of waves could these be? I have been thinking about all of the energy waves that exist in 3-dimensional space. Magnetic lines of force? If so, you'd expect serious magnetic disruption of anything electrical that came near the UFO. I have read stories of cars stalling when a UFO came near, but I didn't hear of anything like that occurring around here on that day. Gravitational waves? They were postulated by Einstein, but as far as I know they have never been directly observed. But if they do exist is this what the UFO was working against? Then there is dark energy. We don't even know what that is, so it may be useless to even speculate if the UFO had some kind of dark energy drive. But, we do know that the expansion of the universe is speeding up, and it is thought that dark energy may be counteracting the pull of gravity, so if it were possible to generate dark energy artificially, what would this look like? Could a dark energy generator be used as a propulsion system? Just think of the level of technology that would require. It would take a quantum leap in our understanding to come up with anything like that.

I just hope I live long enough to have an answer. The clock is ticking.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 am 

Rather than gravity waves, think of the nuclear power plant and the waves it is creating.

The power plant itself creates distortions affecting the underlying force of energy supporting the structural dynamics of our planet and it's unified field. Nasty stuff indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 pm 

david barclay wrote:
Rather than gravity waves, think of the nuclear power plant and the waves it is creating.
The power plant itself creates distortions affecting the underlying force of energy supporting the structural dynamics of our planet and it's unified field. Nasty stuff indeed.

I'm not so sure I know what that means, David. Not looking for a fight, mind you. I doubt that your typical nuclear reactor pile distorts "the structural dynamics of our planet" anymore than do sunspots or a shower of gamma rays from the depths of space. Now, I'll give you points for an actual nuclear explosion. Who knows how that effects the planet's magnetic field?

What I do know is that the UFO seemed inordinantly interested in the power station. So much so that it hung around at treetop level quite long enough for base security to possibly become aware of it (Can't be sure of that, though. But when I called the security office and told the phone operator that I'd just seen a disc hovering nearby he patched me through to the head of security without a moment's pause. None of them took it as a prank call. I even received a follow-up call about a half an hour later. After a hurried consultation, perhaps?)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:57 pm 

A second witness! :lol:

I googled my own sighting report and found a second witness to my sighting on Above Top Secret. I joined this website back in July, but did nothing with it in the intervening months. Now, I wish I'd stayed on top of it.

Here is the quote from the anonymous witness:

"Has anyone identified this aircraft? I was on the James River Bridge about 12:15 or 12:20, Monday May 19th when I glanced up the river and saw a bright silver object near the army base. I continued watching as I came over the bridge to see if it moved but couldn't conclude that it did. I did some searching for military aircraft and came up with Mulitmax's Star Lite. This craft was the only thing that came close to what I saw."

This was just a few minutes before I saw it coming up the James River. The army base he is referring to must be Ft. Eustis. If it was near the base, you'd think that someone on the ground must have seen it. It isn't as though this UFO was trying to be evasive or stealthy. Quite the opposite. I know that Ft. Eustis has a number of army helicopter units based there. Why didn't they give chase? This just gets weirder and weirder.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:53 am 

Nukes have been the center subject for UFO contacts since the 40s.

No not the whole planet at once of course but every little bit does damage and the damage is accumulative over time.

And most of what we should know we don't know, so for the most part we exist in the dark as far as knowing the whole story.

After the melt down at Chernobyl people in Denmark and elsewhere were told, after a month or two, that everything was just fine. Maybe at some distant point in time, but not till then.

In the meantime the background levels of radioactivity in America keep climbing, which is sadly under reported.

The only thing I was attempting to point out was the link between UFO and nuclear sites.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:10 pm 

Flieger!!

CONGRATS ON THE FIND!!!!!!

How good that must feel to KNOW that you were not the only one, and you are NOT CRAZY!! :D

Very cool indeed.

What do you make of his reference to an aircraft.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm 

Timbit wrote:
Flieger!!

CONGRATS ON THE FIND!!!!!!

How good that must feel to KNOW that you were not the only one, and you are NOT CRAZY!! :D

Very cool indeed.

What do you make of his reference to an aircraft.

Tim

You're right. It does make me feel very good. I would love to talk to this guy. I replied to his post on Above Top Secret and left him my gmail address. But, if he's anything like me, he may have only signed up to make one post and hasn't been back.

I'm not sure I understand your question about the aircraft reference. Do you mean that bit about the Mulitmax? I did do a search of the web and found that there are/were a number of proposed airship designs earlier in the decade, one by a group called Multimax, but except for a single prototype by Lockheed in California none of them ever got off the ground, literally.The Lockheed craft did one or two circuits of their test field and that was it. Funding is their main problem.

It does bug me when people tell me, as many have, that what I saw must have been a secret govt. airship program. I've looked high and low for a fit, but haven't found any. And even if this were a possibility, all of these proposals are for high altitude lift vehicles. None of them are designed for low altitude reconnaissance.

And, this begs the obvious question. If this was one of ours why would it be flying below radar, checking out the military corridor along the James River? For those of you who do not know it, the area from Virginia Beach up to Camp Peary (CIA) probably has one of the highest concentrations of military-intelligence assets in the USA, and possibly the world. The HQ of the Atlantic fleet is just downriver from where I saw the UFO. The Newport News shipyard makes nuclear subs. Langley airbase is the first response air defense base for this region. In case of another 9/11 type attack, this is where the fighters would scramble from. And so on. Why would we be spying on our own bases? It doesn't make any sense to me.

And the same holds true with those huge flying triangles that so many people are seeing these days. If we had the technology would we be using it to observe our own suburbs and cities? If we had that kind of technology wouldn't it be put to better use in, say, Afghanistan or Pakistan? And, why would we still be using jet aircraft? The transition from prop aircraft to jets was very rapid. Wouldn't it be the same with another technological breakthrough?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:19 pm 

I agree. I think what I meant at the time was that he too eliminated all he could, nothing made sense other than what it was.

I do hope that he contacts you, and my bet is, he will. We too have many who come here and stay a little while, then leave for a long time, and return again.

Please keep us posted.

Tim