UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: ufo over maine
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:14 pm 

sorry I'm a little behind times here, but just got online for the first time in my history only one week ago.
A ufo was spotted traveling from west to east across the state of maine, on the evening of january 6, 2008.
The object contained two round orbs of light with the front light slowly glowing on and off (red)
Once the object had passed over us (me and my Wife) it made a 90 degree trun towards the south.
the speed was astronomical.
We didn't think much about it at the time, except that it was quite awsome, until one evening the television show that talks about ufo reported seeing the same identical objects on the same night as we had, somewhere in Texas.
I've watched the skies and learned for the past 37 years
thanks for listening, excuse the spelling, will fill you in on more at a later time

Post subject: Re: ufo over maine
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:00 pm 

Welcome! We will look forward to hearing from you as soon as you can get back to us.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm 

Thank you for your welcome
Just want to add a little note, that I'm always looking for more materials on UFOs so I don't miss out on learning even more.
I was also wondering if anyone else out there in the state of Maine witnessed the same object as my wife and I had in January 2008?
I've been watching the skies for many years and have learned the lights of almost everything we have flying (Airman in the Navy), almost all the tricks of the meteors and our biggest mistake for UFOs the satelites, oh don't forget the space station at just about sunset in the western sky, seeming as though its traveling from south to north.
I look forward to passing and recieving all information on UFOs and UFOS, plus anything on USO in the gulf of Maine.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm 

Keep checking our MEDIA Topic and our SIGHTINGS topic.

Also, there's UFO Stalker:

http://www.ufostalker.com/?mufon=true

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm 

good day to all
we are at a balmy 23 degrees, and the snow banks have receeded to approx. 5-6 feet high.
thankyou for the information you gave me.
It has been a little to chilly at night to watch the night sky outside, approx. 0-12 degree F
I have been observing from a large window in the bedroom, but when they put in the new windows, they have a tint to them, so many objects in the sky go un-observed by me.
As soon as I see something new over Maine I will let all of you know so you can give me your input on what it could be.
question? Is the space station still in the western sky at approx. sunset?
I watched it before during the summer of 2008, does anyone know where it's at?
Having some difficulty at the moment watching sky, due to overcast which here in Maine is about 60 percent of the time during spring months.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:04 am 

Try checking through http://www.space/weather.com and search for ISS; it should give you coordinates according to your zip code.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:19 pm 

Thanks for the Coordinates :D

After checking my unpublished book, I have 37 unidentified objects in the skies over Maine, for the year 2008/2009, and will place the info a little at a time, so as not to over whelm the page.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:44 am 

2010 update

Seem to be having an onslot of different sightings, and the thing is, these sightings are from people who never believed and it seems as though they have changed their minds over these past few months.

I am not sure if any of the sightings have been published out there, but with the information that I am getting from this end, there have been many sightings which can not be explained away as something natural or manmade.
Seems like many of the sightings have come from the areas of the earth's energy lines, and most of them have been to the north.
Brother has seen many within the past few months, he has even seen them as resently as this morning at about 3:30 am EST.
The sighting that he saw was discribed as follows:

At approximately midnight on Feb 26th, of this year, my brother lost power.
Not able to watch tv or use the computer, they decided to call it an early night,
At approximately 3:30 am the power tries to start up and then goes out again, which woke my brother, so he walked down stairs to see if he could see anything out side, and at this time he witnessed a sort of explosion in the sky (Flash) and then suddenly there were 30 to 40 basketball sized orbs floating down his road at about 4 - 5 feet off the ground, and he watched them go by for about 1 and 1/2 minutes.
My brother does not tell tales, and if he said he saw what he did, I believe him.

I will keep you posted on all the happenings in the coming days and weeks, since we will be doing a large investigation in the northern woods along the energ lines, and will be publishing things to be read and watched on certain web-pages.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:12 am 

I had some sightings LAST NIGHT in Laughlin. As soon as I get the pix into the computer, I'll post the most interesting ones.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 pm 

New sighting from co-investigator (Brother)
My brother and his wife wre on there way back home and noticed a large silver cylinder in the sky hovering just above an area we call the northern woods.
As they approached the object they noticed how low in the sky it was and that is had no wings, and no under carrage to it.
As they got closer to the object it began moving silently through the sky, and there was no sign of any exhaust.
Within a matter of thirty to forty seconds the object picked up speed so my sister in law pick up speed to see if she could keep up with it as my brother kept a close eye on it.
She reached the speed of over eighty miles an hour but could not keep up with the object, then it suddenly pick up more speed and vanished into our atmosphere in a flash.
NOTE: We are havig an increase in the sightings of UFO's over the northern woods of the state.
Jeff