It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ufo over maine
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm 

Gee... looky here! http://www.ufostalker.com/?mufon=true

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:27 pm 

Very Interesting indeed:
I am doing some research in the area of the energy lines and manetic line that goes through the state of Maine and how they are being used more and more by alien races for purposes yet unknown, (But will find that out also).
I am trying to get a Web-page up on the Deep Maine Woods at the moment and all of the studies we do will be placed on this web-page, but still we are not there.
I am finding in the past couple of years that there have been an increase in all the stories coming out of the norhern woods, and it stands at about a 200 percent increase, and many of the old timers stories are also being added to by the younger generations.
If the younger generation is adding to the old timers stories, then what is it that is taking place in those woods that would make them do so?
I have been there in the past several weeks and found that they are doing something, meaning the woods are acting up more than usual, and things seem to be pointing towards an enormous increase in activity in coming months.
We will be mapping out the energy lines and the magnetic line in the northern woods to see what it is that is causing such a commotion at this time.
Some people are starting to see things that haven't been talked about in over 50 years, so what is this all about.

As soon as I have the information on the web-page I"ll let all of you know what it is we are finding there.
Plus: The invitation to join in on the investigations and research are still open for anyone wanting to delve into the unknown, which could easily be a big big hot spot.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm 

It sounds so interesting, and such a daunting task, but I admire you for your tenacity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm 

Have another ufo over maine story for you, and this one comes from my co-investigator (brother).
One evening while he was sleeping he was awakened by the sounds of the power in his neighborhood trying to reingage after being out for several hours.
While looking outside through his bedroom window, which looks out over the road in front of his house, he noticed a large explosion of light.
Shortly after this, he began seeing basketball sizes orbs floating down the road towards town.
At first he thought them to be something from the sparks given off by the wires during the explosion, but soon realized that the orbs were floating down the road against the wind.
He determined these orbs were under their own power becasuse they were going against a hard wind.
If they were just spark from the wires, then they should have been going up the hill in the wind and not down.
These orbs lastest for a good five minutes before vanishing around a small bend in the road down at the fire department.
The orbs had blue centers with a rainbow of colors around this that were always changing.
I do believe my brother witnessed something not of this world, and oh yeah, there was thirty to forty of these orbs all together.
Jeff