UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm 

Since I'm still trying to catch up with the up to date information out there here's another I witnessed.
Back in August of 2008 while I watched the night sky, I observed a good sized red ball of light travel across the state from west to east.
It would have been at about the central part of the state since that's where I live.
Persons to the south and north of me may have seen it but it would have appeared very small to them.
I watched as the ball came into the state at the western boarder, (Oh I live on top of a large ridge and can see for quite some distance) and traveled almost directly towards me.
As it got to the point where I could see it clearly, it was just a red ball of light, with no strobing lights or glowing on and off, just one solid red ball.
The speed was extremely fast, taking only about 20 seconds to make the entire trip across my view.
It was not a satelite or anything like that, since I could watch it from start to finish, and most meteors come in from the eastern section.
Actually this was the first time in my observations over the past 37 years that I had observed a red ball/orb.
I just wonder if there are other races out there observing us, how long? and why?
I have many more observations that I will report to all.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 pm 

UPDATE!!!

I saw the red ball of light the other night go over the state.

This time as it traveled across the sky, it was traveling much slower as though it was searching for something.

Plus it moved from East to West

On the bottom of this red ball of light this time, there were two smaller orbs that were white.

Neither of the lights (3) in all blinked or went off and on, they remained on the entire trip across the sky.

I'm wondering what or who they're looking for, now that the weather has become warm and I'm able to be outside more, I'm beginning to see more stuff.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:44 am 

Hi Jeff
Have u ever make contact with any u Unidentified Flying Object ?? Have u tried to flash them with flashlight or something with laser ? Last time I was smoking CBD oil with my Vape which one has laser (quite strong) and I was thinking if this for real some an intelligent form of life if they could spot me :roll: