UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: UFOs visiting by portals
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:51 pm 

I had to recheck my book on this, and need to let everyone know that I do believe that we are being visited, by an alien race or two, or three, that appear in the night sky through different portals/doorways.
On January 2nd, 2008 I was watching the night sky when there was flash, then suddenly an object was in front of me, then within several seconds there was another flash and the object was gone.
I believe this object came through a portal/doorway into our reality, for a brief time before entering another portal/doorway.
Later on the same night, another flash appeared in the night sky, but this time the object that came through, (In my opinion) remained in our reality and moved off towards the North at speeds that could not be accomplished by any man made item.
I believe also that there are portals/doorways that are on the ground that allow different races to enter and exit our reality any time they wish.
An alien race does not need to arrive here in ships, and I believe they are with us even to this day.
Portals/doorways/vortexes are some of the ways we are visited. Don't tell anyone, but I believe this is why we don't find remains of Bigfoot. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm 

Yes i believe in these portals and i known where they are. If someone from you live in USA, please visit "balanced stone" in New York. There are few stone crypts, which have thousand years. When make lines from thier entrances they point balanced stone. Few peoples witness balls of light come from these crypts, even seen aliens. Inside was some strange atmosphere of ghosts. One person say that after he enter such stone room he teleport to past and seen druids and vikings. Personally am unable to visit this place (because am from Europe), so please check someone it and make photos of this area, because am very curious. For more info read articles or book of Philip J. Imbrogno "Celtic Mysteries Windows to Another Dimension in America's Northeast "

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:12 pm 

I have heard somthing simmilar, basically there are portal openings in specific places, at specific times... and as the guy who posted above me said, u could literally enter one of these portals and look back at yourself looking into the portal years ahead of the current time... which is a strange thought......

strangest thing i've read recently is that a guy was fixing a sink or somthing alike, under a cuppord, and he could see a light shimering through a tiny crack or somthing alike, and as he crawled closer he entered a portal where he managed to find himself like 25 years older than he was, and even took a photo on his mobile phone of him standing next to his older self for evidence... now that is a wierd thought to think u could accidently pass through a portal that takes you either foward or backwards in time... but one thing i have often heard is that once a being passes through a portal bend, they are not transported somewhere else, rather time is transported somewhere else leaving the person in a different time zone, wether it be past, near present or future...

I think these portals are created by somthing to do with how dense the 'netting' of 'space' is, or how dense it isnt... like what spaces of specific particles sorround other spaces that are less filled of particles or vise verse...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm 

I really like the portal/doorway/archway/and it has been named other things.

I like this, because I've seen first hand, a ship passing through a portal into our reality.
I saw for a brief instant, a place not seen from here, even with the most powerful telescope.

This one was in the sky, almost above my head, but there are ones here on the ground that I've actually stepped into, reported in another post. dead to the world.

I have actually stepped through some parts of a portal, not entirly, but partial, and have actually seen things that could have been from the past or the near future, I wasn't really sure.

One occation my brother and I experienced something that use to be for just a brief moment, then the portal was gone, and once again we were in this reality.

When I first started seeing this many years ago, I thought at first I was going insane or something, then after much research I found it to be part of nature, only some people really don't speak of it, then and now.

You could find a portal just about any where I suppose, but lay lines(if this is spelt right) are the lines running around the world, which contains the earths energy, and when they intersect one another, there's a better chance of finding a portal, but these line chance contiuously and so do the portals, you could see one here one day, go back and it's not there.

High energy sectors are liable to have a continuous portal, but are very hard to discover, unless you're out roaming the country side or woods like I am. and you run into them all the time.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 pm 

I experienced crawling through a tunnel one afternoon, and seeing the area as it used to be... before there were houses on the opposite side of the wash, and before a new bridge across the wash had been constructed for freeway traffic.

Last Summer I went back to Devil's Gate Park to learn if the same thing would happen. The tunnel has been sealed off from both sides. Heavy steel doors, now locked, prevented me from crawling through.

I should also mention that going back 120 years there have been legends about families walking together in the wash, and one member (or one partner) totally disappeared and was never located. Those stories are the ones that first piqued my curiosity, and caused me to visit the park the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:46 am 

Tweaked- that is the experience of yours that I could not remember the details.

How are time slips incorporated into this. Could that possibly be the same thing as a portal, or do time slips occur because of accidentally coming across a portal?

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:17 am 

Here is interesting article:
UFOs and the Stone Chambers of New York's Hudson Valley

Anyone from you been there?

Also large fragment of book Celtic Mysteries Windows to Another Dimension in America's Northeast on google books: LINK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 am 

Timbit wrote:
Tweaked- that is the experience of yours that I could not remember the details.

How are time slips incorporated into this. Could that possibly be the same thing as a portal, or do time slips occur because of accidentally coming across a portal?

Tim

Tim, I don't know if Ley Lines "move" or not; that's a new concept to me... I'll have to do some research on it. But if we're multi-dimensional beings living in an ever-multi-dimensionally changing set of universes, then in each dimension, the ley lines might be slightly different. So as they bump into where we are presently, or "pass thru" the one we're inhabiting, for a few seconds/moments in time we may be somewhere else--not in our own.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:51 pm 

I always have a worry that if we cross over to another place, time, or dimension, what if we are unable to get back.

Or are there those that can, at will, like shmans for instance, who can tap into these places at will, and perhaps have this skill because of where they live? Maybe older cultures have nurtured these situations because of their location.

And, if going through a portal can take you somehwere, what about the reverse for ET. What if they are unable to access what they need to return to where they came from.

Tim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm 

I'm not sure we always do... Let's say, for instance, we are in a job we LOVE, and one day everything sours. We feel the changes, we see the changes, but no matter how hard we try, we can't replicate what was with what seems to have happened to change everything, over night; the players are pretty much the same (except for the new guy or gal who appeared out of nowhere, when none of us knew the company was hiring...) but eventually we leave because the atmosphere is no longer compatible. THAT could be one of the ramifications of "not getting back" to where we were.

And yes, I DO believe people who are more "in touch" with the Earth, the waters, the Sky and the other life forms we share Earth with, really CAN do this. But it takes a great deal of self-sacrifice and meditative dedication.

As for the E.T.s... some of them, even though more advanced in merging science and spirituality, probably DO get "lost" just as we do. We are all biological, imperfect creatures.