UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 am 

Long time ago me and friend we search gate to another dimension, and am not sure it was just paranoia but we was close to find it. During these adventures we meet many strange peoples and situations which was like clues leading us to this place.

This have something with small hills in forest, and full moon, also once i found small stone circle in forest which i feel was strange.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am 

Quote:
Tweaked said: Let's say, for instance, we are in a job we LOVE, and one day everything sours. We feel the changes, we see the changes, but no matter how hard we try, we can't replicate what was with what seems to have happened to change everything, over night;

I had to think about that one lol.

It is like how things fit isn't it. It should fit, but it is entirely out of sync. Sort of a scripted play being played out right in front of you, and you cannot change it or alter it, you just go with the uneasy flow.

Sort of a train wreck.

It may have been an entirely difference scenerio had one day not happened at all, or had started later in the morning. Maybe even 20 minutes could have meant that dream job would have worked out.

It is oddly reassuring to know that, that which you describe, could not have been altered by the person affected, that it was meant to be that way perhaps. The path had to change, and the direction needed to be altered.

Really good insight there Tweaked. Makes a LOT of sense to me now.

Thanks,

tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am 

To Koval,

Strange indeed. Did you and your friend re-visit and try to establish communiction again?

How did you reach this state where you could see what you did.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am 

Its like Deja-Vu it come suddenly, and you just have this strange feeling that something is different, something in air.

Usualy we go randomly trough city and, talk about anything, and this forest was like magnes, at this place we could talk only about strange stuff. Maybe it depend on background atmosphere. When we feel to be very close begin happend to us experiences of night terror, and probably it become too scary because we abandon this all and stop our friendship.

Now am not so depth in but still like just start to walk forward without any idea where to go, and travell somewhere behind horizon to unknown places and return at night (am not sure what distance it is, maybe around 30 km) and often i feel something extraordinary. Maybe its atmosphere of adventure or maybe something different.

BTW for example yesterday i made small adventure, and i watch stars night sky, there was no clouds. I spot three planes with white light and blinking colour lights. But then flyed another obiect which was different, he got only white light, much brighter than previously and no blinking red lights. It was like white ball, flyed in higher altitude, faster with no sound. Ofcourse it could be so high that sound and small blinking lights was beyond recognize, but it really make me amazement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:06 am 

It is interesting with deja vu, that when that happens to me now, I'm not at all confused, and realize that it is, I think, a timeline of sorts, showing me that I am where I am supposed to be.

Almost like the feeling of acting in a play. Each scene is scripted with each player having a part, in that moment. You say the words and/or do the actions you were supposed to, and so does everybody else. It is not an experience that only belongs to the one having the deja vu moment.

It belongs to everybody, and all those that experience this phenomenon try hard to explain it, usually as being a 'weird feeling', but it really is, a sort of message or 'cue' to realize that the script is going according to the way it was meant to be.

It is natural, a part of living life, and a signal that the events in the story of one's life, are playing out as they should.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am 

Important clue to find other dimensions and stuff. Druids was peoples who love nature, and this is the way. When love nature you open sensitivity to see earth energies. I think druids seen energies and known where place stone circles or chambers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 pm 

I was far more tuned into nature when I was younger. I had different musical instruments that I'd take out in the yard (bordered on forested areas) and play songs I made up to the birds and creatures. I would attract quite a following, which of course, was my choir. lol

It's nice that you have a friend to share things with you like that Koval.

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm 

An idea that passed me every now and then, is that if we enter into a portal to a different dimension, realm or what ever we may call it, as my brother and I had, many years back now, we are unlikely to be lost within, since we are determined to live this life in this reality.
Perhaps we have other us, living in these other dimensions and if we pass into one by observing a portal, or accidently walking into one, since our other selves are already here, we will automatically be pushed back to where we should be.
I believe it has all been written for us, and we will live our lives to the letter.
However there are times where we cross a portal, perhaps this causes the deja vu and then pushed back to our time shortly after.
If we were not pushed back because of our otherselves being in the next dimension, perhaps we would have millions of peope traveling into many portals, being continuously lost.
There are many types of portals in my opinion, which will leads us to other realities, or bring a vessel from the outer rim of the solar system into our space, portals that travel on land conecting two worlds instantly allowing those who know of it to travel back and forth without any problems to them.
At times, since we are not knowledgable of the woking parts of a portal, we will stepped into one, which causes us to have deja vu, or see other lands that would not be seen on this planet, or see other races that you would only see in the movies, and many more experiences.
When you tell of these portals to different persons who don't really understand you, they end up marking you as some sort of weird person, suggesting you seek mental heath professionals quickly.
I have been around and have seen thing, and yes have even spoken to a few phsycologist (?) and have even been diagnosed as... anyway sometimes you need to speak to those who understand your situation, and this way here is the best I've found.
I'm able to tell all of you what I feel and have experienced in these many many years and you don't label me as others do.
I like reading all your materials and please keep writing, I iron this all out in the long run, and perhaps with everyones input, there could be an answer or two that can not be denied by the critcs.
Take care Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 pm 

I think it takes special skill, and talent to be able to even consider the possibilities of different dimensions, meanings, paths, portals etc.

Those of us who have lived through time slips or whatever you want to call these visits to other places, it is as natural an experience as anything in 'real' time. The problem, at least for me, is to be able to know why.

Why that time slip in that particular place, at that particular time, under those particular circumstances, unless, as you said it is a part of the pre-determined time line itself Jeff.

I had two very profound experiences not far from where I live, that occured right out of the blue. One I was so disturbed by that Tweaked, bless her heart, helped me with as it involved the death of a child. But, I was not 'afraid' of the circumstance of experiencing something like this, but rather confused as to why.

I am very protective by nature of those I love, yet, felt totally helpless with the information that unfolded in front of me. It left me very unsettled and anxious. Investigating the location itself did not reveal any real clues.

To take it in stride, or learn from it, or am I revisiting the past to correct an impression, event, or possible future event that is yet to come?

I am clinically trained, and by nature, it confuses me that I cannot interpret meaning, and put the meaning into action, even if it is only to understand.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm 

Uhrrtax wrote:
Another way of space traveling was found almost by accident. It allowed to turn nearly everything into a "space ship" However the method itself was really imprecise as basically you would never be Certain where would you actually go.

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next