UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: has anyone seen this UFO
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 am 

In the first part of this year I observed a large glowing ball of light traveling from the north towards the south.
It almost appeared to be a large star at first notice, then realized it was on the move.
The object had two spheres below the top orb.
It was not an aircraft with it's landing lights, since the lights glowed bright even after it had passed me and headed away. I would have lost sight of aircraft landing lights.
The objects was not moving as fast as an aircraft, it appeared to almost be floating past me.
The object was within a mile distance and there were no sounds before, during, or after the sighting.
I estimate the craft to be as large as three 747s. According to height and distance from me.
An aircraft at the same height would have been a lot smaller.
Any info would help.

Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 am 

I have but they were in a different configuration. I wonder if these ones are 1st sent out to monitor where implantees are & if its kosher to nab one without being too obvious. But they most likely can control all those circumstances beforehand.

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:34 pm 

One thing we need to remember when it comes to crafts like this one.

As we send out our satelites towards other planets to observe, alien races out there have sent out their so called satelites to observe and have found us.

Some of these crafts, mostly the ones that appear to have some kind of monitoring/probe devises on them are probably not manned.

These crafts are for observing us, and anything they may have placed on this planet thousands of years ago.

Not all UFOs are manned by another race, many are just used for keeping track of what is taking place on the planet.

Jeff

Look behind the clouds

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:35 pm 

Only a draw, a simple draw to explain better. Can it be possible? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 pm 

These are filed reports of those flying objects. Check it.
http://alieniemisteri.altervista.org/schede.htm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:42 pm 

I am still quite new to this forum and do not understand things, don't know if there's a draw section in here.

If there is, you would have more drawing than you'd imagine, since mile table is piled high with them.

?????

Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 pm 

Dad,

That is a good classification by drawing of the different shapes. I've come across that in many books, and helps the reader understand which shape the writer is referring to. It seems we've had the same shapes for hundreds of years.

As to drawings. Jeff, if you could scan your drawings, you are more than welcome to post them here as an attachment if you want to.

Tim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am 

Quote:
As to drawings. Jeff, if you could scan your drawings, you are more than welcome to post them here as an attachment if you want to.
This. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:00 pm 

Okay Jeff is a little on the opposite side of wealthy, so the scanning of drawings wouldn't work, but the daughter has a digital camera, we can photograph the drawings and then insert them here some how, she will know.

I am unable to do this at the moment, but will update this as soon as we can, very sorry for the delay here, technical difficulty.

Have a few slow spot in the computer, but trying to fix them now, biggest problem, only have dial-up.

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am 

The only chance you have to avoid a draw, I think is finding something near to what you have seen, with those tables I posted before (with the link).
Is it possible you haven't found it there? Try give a look