UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:45 am 

Beam, if you wouldn't mind re-posting your UFO sighting again. Yours was one of the posts lost. Also, I know Slohand, Icevans, David, BrightLightBilly and a few others, including myself, lost posts, so please feel free to repost.

Thanks,

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:21 pm 

I think the aliens are getting antsy and are resorting to sabatoge
slohand
--------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:13 am 

It's all cuz of that guy who found a crashed saucer in the woods.

Now they want it back...........holy moonshine batman!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:39 am 

Timbit - My pleasure.

My wife called me not 15 minutes ago coming west into Ocean Beach from the I-8 freeway screaming, "They are back & they are all over the sky". And being that this area has been a crazy hotbed of activity I flew outside & low & behold there were 3 HUGE UFO's between 800 to 1500 feet off the ground making the most awesome manuevures that I haven't witnessed since November of 2007. The one closest to the ground appeared to be just a burning bolt of gold undulating/ cycling gold ripples downward. The second one closest to the bolt appeared as a wing doing spiral 8 patterns & the highest was a whitish corona with the classic saucer shape imbedded and what I found unbelievable was that this certain one looked exactly like the crafts, (crap)? I thought as such anyways - Ed Walters was getting from his Gulf Breeze shots. Totally strange to even a glimpse of something resembling this because I never took his pics. seriously. I'm in awe. My little sister buzzed me 20 mins. later freaking, Bro Beam - You were so right because I can see 3 of them right now & I just left the OB area going east out the I-8. $200.00 more & I get the gem i've been saving for & HOPING that an event like this wouldn't transpire UNTIL I got it. Total viewing time for the objects 10-13 mins. & approx. 12 mins. after the 3 flickered out, sure enough helicopter city ensues. Thats it folks. LOOK UP!

Tu te touche la nuit!

Post subject: OB Sighting - Update -
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 am 

We caught the late night local news on Channel 8 last night & alot of folks apparently witnessed the activity here last night & phoned into the station. Their, (The News) response was expected. We were told not to fret. What everyone, "actually saw" were lights from the fishing boats off of La Jolla Shores which were fishing for squid. The reflection(s) of the lights off the water had apparently somehow arched ALL THE WAY past La Jolla, Pacific Beach and ended in OB a few blocks up from the shore. That's the usual media norm though. I think back in Nov. the reason was chinese fire lanterns alighting. Even though everyone here knows its illegal & akin to setting off fire crackers. Not in San Diego County you don't! What a Crock! Who believes anything they say? No-believing idiots. Thats who. Persons who have never seen anything and are just too lazy & mind-locked in discovering from just basic investigations what the real picture is & how it's painted. I don't see ANY bright future of disclosure here. The government has just too much invested to release anything of this nature. Good Evening!

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:59 pm 

Thanks very much for re-doing that Beam. That is too good not to have posted here for others to see. I know that of our 700+ members there are many who have had sightings also, and only wish that they too would post them more often.

I am not at all surprised with the fishing boat explanation and the chinese lanters. We'll add that to the 'swamp gas, weather baloons, and birds' that are the usual fare as well. It really is highly questionable why they just don't say, "we don't know", just like the people seeing them. I check on the Stevensville sighting regularly, and am amazed at how quickly it fades from public consciousness. That was covered by every major news outlet in the world, and anyone doing a followup should also be reporting on the history of sightings in the area, which included quite a lot of activity both before, and after the sighting. I'm reading a book right now on sightings that were witnessed by over 7,000 people- yes, 7,000. I will post on that in another few days when I finally finish it up.

I suspect that with your sighting, you will be hearing more (maybe seeing more as well), and will look forward to any updates, opinions, etc., you can share with us.

Thanks again Beam (and your wife as well!)

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:40 pm 

Timbit - I will look forward to your recap on the 7000+ sighting. I have a feeling this activity were having is going to continue. I've spoken with others & some of us feel there is a connection between this current flap. and the recent spike of tectonic rumblings in the Mexicali/ San Diego County borders.

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 am 

There is something more to be added here...........our light on the planet is dimming, and has been for some years now, plus they have recently discovered that the spin of the planet is no longer slowing, but is in fact speeding up.

When you put this together you have a very scary picture......the speed up of spin means the energy of the earth is not what it would otherwise be, its less than required.

Also, the dimming means a bigger differential between the energy of the sun and the earth.

This is going to affect everything......virus, bacteria and the structure of the planet, including weather etc.

If this is true we are in for some wild times and some real serious shaking and banging.

The conclusion is, my opinion, that we have finally done it to ourselves through our insane nuclear testing........we have destabilized the solar field......way to go guys.

Post subject: Dimming..
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:07 am 

As well as the ethics of the planets surface dwellers. Seems like there is an obvious repetition of mistakes being made over & over throughout history. Wasn't proof found that conventional nuclear weapons were used in India's archaic history? I know people were seeing objects before man made the bomb but the sheer magnitude of sightings after (and during) testing is a blatant indicator that something / someone other than mankind has a keen interest in / with our future development. Or perhaps their future existence.
Look Up!

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:18 am 

Wilburt Smith was saying exactly that back in 1950. The nukes are not just a concern for us, but a concern for them as well.......and on top of everything we really have no idea what we are doing.