UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:05 pm 
Unregistered
Have you ever heard the term "astro visiting" ? It is a term about the capability of visiting past, present or futures while asleep. This is my dream. I first want everyone to know that I was never on a plane before in my life. I also suffer from bad anxiety. Here it is: I'm laying on the floor of a plane, I remember focusing on how soft the carpeting was. It was burgandy colored. The flight attendant comes to me and says " we are almost done with the take off and will be leveling off soon" are you ok? Yeah, I'm ok. Just feeling a little anxious. I feel the plane level off. There is a lady sitting next to me with a little baby. I feel my anxiety level coming down, i get up and sit in my seat. I convince myself everything is fine, people fly everyday. about 30 minutes go by, and the stewardess comes back and tells everyone to put their seatbelts on, I see the fasten seat belt light come on. My heart starts pounding again, The lady with the baby next to me asks her whats going on? She responds oh, just a little turbulence. I feel a little bit of turbulence. Another stewardess comes and beckons the one by me seated. She comes back very "disturbed looking" I remember her so well. She has dark brown curly shoulder lenghth hair. But i remember the look on her face more. WORRIED. the turbulence just started at this point in time, suddenly the lights go out, and the generator lights kick on, the lady next to me asks her again, what the problem is, she makes the statement, something is falling off the plane. WTF? As soon as she says that the plane goes into a straight nose dive, we're heading down so fast, i literally can't breath, I remember thinking to myself, are you serious? my first time on a plane and this happens? We must have dropped at least 20,000 feet, my chest hurt so bad from the inability to breath. Suddenly the plane simply levels off . Then I feel the plane floating upwards. The entire plane is surrounded with bright lights, blinding bright lights, people were screaming and crying, I look around the plane and count a total of 7 children and 1 baby. their crying stood out to me the most. I remember having the most terrifying feeling inside. I was so scared i woke myself up. I went to my computer and checked out aol news. Nothing about a plane crash. Thank God. I went back to bed. I re-awoke at 9:35am, went to my computer and there it was. Missing flight 447. I cried for hours. The story i am telling you is true. Completely true. I don't know why I was there. But I was. I knew details about the flight and told others before they were even released. In 2004 I was abducted, and told my story here for all of you. I used an alias as i always do. For those of you that were here and want to remember me, i was the chic that followed the little light blue ball to the park. That should be enough to remind you. So my point is this. Why is the France Government lying about finding any wreckage that belonged to this flight? No they didn't. Not this flight. I was there. Something "Bigger" happened. And why was I there? why at that specific time. On one had it felt like a dream, but on another hand more of a memory. Somebody talk to me please. Help me to understand, why this? why me? I know there aren't many places I can go to express such thoughts and realisms like this without being called crazy. So here I am.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm 
Unregistered
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6636632.php Just got this link from mufon, posted today. Says there has been alot of ufo sightings being reported in Brazil.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm 

Lost Again,

You are NOT alone, your experiences are not unique in our forum, and community. We have had, and do have many with experiences similar to yours. I want you to feel welcome here to share anything you are comfortable with.

It is not uncommon from what I have read, that people with psychic abilities, or those who are able to astral travel, or move between dimensions, can see things as they are happening, whether in real time, or in times past, or future.

It makes sense that what you saw was what you saw. It is interesting that over the past few days I had thoughts of ET relating somehow to that crash. There are probably many others.

I am hoping that members will post with their experiences, and you can probably find a few on your own using our search bar at the top right of this page.

Please don't feel unwelcome, we have all been in that place where we think we are the only ones so dramatically affected by events such as these.

Timbit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:44 am 

What stumped me about the plane, was when searchers found wreckage 35 miles from where they think the plane hit the water. That sounds like the plane was coming apart before it hit the water.

The airline had received a bomb threat a week before this plane took off. This flight was delayed 45 minutes from taking off, while the plane was searched by bomb dogs. An explosion can not be ruled out although no one has claimed doing so as yet.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 am 

What do you think slohand, of the theory that the plane hit a violent storm, and the pilot was going too slow. Thus the plane broke up in the air.

Tim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:49 am 

Now there's a new theory--that the gages weren't giving the proper air speed of the plane, perhaps not the correct altitude. All pilots of these air bus planes are now being ask to keep a close watch on their instrument gages.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:56 am 

So far they have found no debris from the plane, just some sea junk from ships.

The flight recorders send out a signal to locate them, but they are suggesting the recorders may never be found or any wreckage.

So what is going on here?

And the suggestion of a bomb on board.....the plane was delayed while it was searched for a bomb.

A very strange situation because this is starting to look like a vanished without a trace situation.

And no SOS.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 pm 
Unregistered
Here it is ladies and gentlemen, http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090605/ap_ ... azil_plane

The french government actually steps up and tells the truth. Today headlines say. The were wrong , no debris recovered, they were wrong. That's the first. Instead of trying to cover something up they actually tell the truth. I'm shocked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm 
Unregistered
I want people to understand, that yes, this plane was going to crash. There was no doubt in my mind. We we nose diving towards the earth with such velocity I couldn't breath. The "higher Beings" stepped in and took this plane mid plummet. Now Why? and what they are doing with it, are the real questions. Even if I was lying (which I'm not), you have to admit, from a non believers perspective, Planes with 228 people don't just disappear. Look at John Kennedy Jr. When he was headed to Martha's vineyard with Carolyn. He crashed his plane into the ocean, but even such a small vessel as his had debris recovered. We're talking about an air bus here. A huge plane designed to hold hundreds of people. They're were passengers aboard carrying cell phones. Why could'nt we have tracked locations on these phones? We could have and they probably tried. Problem is, this plane isn't ANYWHERE on this earth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:33 pm 
Unregistered
Have you seen the most recent headlines? They have just said the debris is NOT from that flight. I believe what you are saying. I don't know why you had this dream.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next