UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 am 

Well, if he could part the Red Sea and lead the world to The Land of Canaan, I'm sure he would have done it by now. I guess he hasn't found the Ark of the Covenant or Moses' Staff, yet... Personally, if he could get us into nationalized health care, and do away from the "Don't ask; Don't tell" policy for our military, I'd be pleased.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 am 
Unregistered
Ok, I still don't believe that aliens interfered with the craft, but having said that there are those on some aviation forums who are leaning towards the theory that the rudder fell off, causing the catastrophic events. In all fairness I should add that there are lots of other theories that people are throwing around too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:28 am 

At present time I've heard that it seems two passengers were linked to Al Queyda, and for this they are now thinking of a probable explosion on flying. For what I think, I don't believe a only word in that sense. Why the company only now gave precise order to change those defective parts and not before? There are not burned places to say it was a bomb, and all those messages of bad functioning, means only bad state of working (sometime it can happens for ice) and nothing other. I think they are going around the real evidence, to avoid to pay victims families and fro avoiding some of them could do something very bad against responsibles...

They did the damage and now they are afraid...

It is the same in my country where many workers died 'cause respnsibles never changed some part of security alarms...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 pm 

I haven't heard of a bomb theory until now. I suppose it's always a possibility.

From what I've read about changing out those sensors that cause the miscalculations in speed, many of those conversions were already done. Also all pilots were warned that the readings on speed could not be accurate, in those planes still to be upgraded or fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:24 pm 

Timbit, I don't know if media in USA are hiding this, but in many medias of this planet they talk about a possible bomb linked to someone of them on that plane. Try read some othe news and you'll see.

Now the question as told before: why manufacturers knowing that, about probes, don't have changed them? Every person who take a plane gives his/her life to that company. Isn't it a good idea to provide a good service in all of that they do? probes, are not part of a plane?

So they are guilty! Is totally useless try to find faults in other places, when the answer is there. What do are they doing, now? Cheating peoples with some new kind of kidding? Do you see, they arrived to make think peoples about some ET's fault..when fault comes from them!

A similar story happened here long ago...
I share their pain...

It is too easy to say "it was fault of this or that", 'cause manufacturers knew about that bug and from long ago, but they haven't fixed it, and for what? For money!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 pm 

You're right dad.

They knew long enough ago to warn pilots flying with that fault.

People for profit, very sad. This should have all been avoided.

I will search for information on the bomb theory.

Tim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 am 

In the military we called the victims" collateral damage". If we bomb a house and kill 25 enemy and 5 non-enemy, the end justifies the means.

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 am 

Tim...the plane was searched for a possible bomb before it took off, but none was found.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am 

About the supposed bomb it seems has been from Al Queyda, but as you know, they are used to publish something when it is true.

About collateral damage, I know that, but here there is not a war, so...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/105291/A-bomb-brought-down-Flight-447-says-pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 am 
Unregistered
http://www.S*P*A*M/explore/ufoblogg ... 46/87.855/ It would appear we have documented video proof of our UFO following our flight 447 over the atlantic on it's route to Paris.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next