UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 am 
Unregistered
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="NaN" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.S*P*A*M/player/608a10b6/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.S*P*A*M/player/608a10b6/" width="437" height="NaN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler" ></embed></object>

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:29 am 
Unregistered
AAArrrg, it wont let me put in the url, and I don't know how to turn on the html. its at viddlerDOTcom/eplore/ufoblogger/videos/46/87.855/ Thats the embed code for the video above.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 am 
Unregistered
You KNow what? SCRATCH THAT! just go to: ufoblogger.blogspot.com/ the video on viddler is not working, but the one here is.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:07 am 
Unregistered
Thanks for finding that footage.

I had read that a plane on the same route as flight 447 had been followed by a ufo last year but to see that footage is amazing.

Having said that, bodies and debri of flight 447 have been found so even though it could have been interferred with by a ufo, it obviously wasn't abducted by one.

I will try and find the article I read.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 am 

The news clip did not specify who was thought responsible for the bomb they were searching for, much like the Air India bomb.......that plane was supposed to be searched for a bomb but the dog did not show up on time and the flight left without the search being done.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm 
Unregistered
You know what , If they account for 228 bodies. Then I'll go away. But, they won't. You know why, because of the 228 people, the desirables were taken. This is why I had to wake myself up. I didn't think the rest would just be "disposed" of. But now i realize they were. I understand with the media saying this and the media saying that, it's hard to tell truth from fiction. But, I know their presence was there. And we have unaccounted bodies. So unless we have 228 confirmed passenger bodies, no one can tell me any different. How many are still missing? Close to a hundred I think. Not 5 or 10 , close to one hundred. That's alot of people. Don't you think?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:18 pm 
Unregistered
I always thought of ufos and aliens as interdimensional, spiritual beings. That was my thinking even before I saw the last Indiana Jones movie (only recently), so personally I suppose thats why I struggle with the physical abduction scenario. I can get my head around them interfering with electronic systems, as ghosts can, but the physical abduction part is hard to understand unless you have experienced it.

I did see a ufo once, quite clearly( and it actually looked like the one in the footage of the ufo following the plane last year), but I rationalised it as a spiritual entity in the sky rather than a physical one. The one I saw initially had coloured lights beneath it, most of them went off and were then replaced with white ones which then proceeded to intensify until the object just looked like a very big bright star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:57 pm 

I think you predict disaster, but missunderstand vision and link it to ufo. Now you shoul use skill to find black box.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm 

So, for documenting a movie with evidences you go to a spam site? And next time to show images where will you go, to a virused site?

This is what appears to my pc at the link posted "http://www.s*p*a*m.com/explore/ufoblogger/videos/46/87.855/" and that address is an impossible target. Probably you need some lesson about "how to surf the web". Sorry if I am so direct, but you have not to believe all what is on the net, especailly if is a site with "problems" saying so. A "s*p*a*m. com" is not a site but a trick to send you some kind of malware. I sincerly suggest you start a check on your pc, before losing all you have there...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 am 
Unregistered
[quote="LostAgain"]You know what , If they account for 228 bodies. Then I'll go away. But, they won't. You know why, because of the 228 people, the desirables were taken. This is why I had to wake myself up. I didn't think the rest would just be "disposed" of. But now i realize they were. I understand with the media saying this and the media saying that, it's hard to tell truth from fiction. But, I know their presence was there. And we have unaccounted bodies. So unless we have 228 confirmed passenger bodies, no one can tell me any different. How many are still missing? Close to a hundred I think. Not 5 or 10 , close to one hundred. That's alot of people. Don't you think?[/quote]

justtraffic@hotmail.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next