UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:37 pm 
Unregistered
Sittin on my porch textin , heard loud noise like engine looked up and there it was. I had to step off my porch and look around to see if anyone else was out and seen it. Did'nt see a soul.

Attachments:
2ufos.jpg
2ufos.jpg [ 44.62 KiB | Viewed 2585 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:50 pm 
Unregistered
I just want to point out, this this thing was low and going rather slow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am 
Unregistered
And no one finds this to be a picture to be of awesome detail and quality? I think it's amazing. Yeah, I guess you guys are used to these kinds of pics everyday! Same old, same old for you's. For me it was the single most exciting thing to ever happen to me. My heart wouldn't stop pounding, I was able to hear my heartbeat in my ears. I could'nt stop shaking. I knew without a doubt cause of how slow and low it was there was no way it could be military. I think others may have reported it because I seen 6 helicopters a little later. I reported it to MUFON too! Before I posted my pic here. B

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 am 
Unregistered
Hey I know someone who caught one of these triangular shaped crafts on camera too! All the pics are posted at www.ufoterritory.com.au Gotta check them out!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 am 

I can certainly see why your heart was beating out of your chest! Pretty amazing photograph alright. Amazing the technology on cell phones.

I am super curious though as to the sound it produced, as normally UFO's do not produce any sound. Not saying that is NOT a UFO, obviously it is, but, could it possibly be a man made craft?

Awesome that you reported it. Details are quickly forgotten.

Great pic,

We'll see if we hear anything else on your find.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 am 
Unregistered
It made like a loud humming noise, almost like a muffled lawnmower. Yeah, it is pretty cool. But it went WAAAAAAY TOO SLOOOOW to be manmade. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:55 pm 

I have checked the posted pict and it seems ok, but stills something I can't understand, and I would know: what kind of material is composing te around part of the piucture? I mean: in that pict you see a dark part all around; is it iron or wood? This 'cause the seen object at end of analysys looks like the same material of that dark frame... but it could be also fault of sun rays...

Anyway interesting and good pict!

Can you describe in best way what did you felt (if you did), what you've heard, distance from you (about), and what were you doing and all datas in relation to the cell phone used? I will keep them with the pict you made. Thanks.

Every different craft could also mean a different race. Usually greys drive circular or spheric flying objects...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 pm 

That look really fake to me. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:20 pm 

Before saying something I prefere wait some more datas, 'cause it seems the frame is the same material as the flying object, but... sometime can happens 'cause of the sun rays. With more datas I can say something better, but without, I will be very skeptic, aso 'cause most of trimes they arrive without noises, and without you can see them (as happened to us).

Here the result of first pass of checking (usually to me is enough that to say is a fake, but as here we have a forum's user I would know from him something more...), As you can see material is the same used on this planet and it is well exposed with color scale...

Attachments:
2ufosB.jpg
2ufosB.jpg [ 36.97 KiB | Viewed 2563 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm 

Interesting information there Dad.

Tim