UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:42 pm 

The picture was taken from inside a car so the frame around the edge has to be metal.

What puzzles me is the brightness of the lights in daylight and the humm which was obviously quite loud.

Are you sure the hum was coming from the triangle craft or from something else?

Another question is why the window is not rolled down completely and why the picture was taken from so far back from the window to include the window?

I would have to be almost on the floor of my truck to take a picture from that angle. Could not do it while in the drivers seat or does your car have the drivers seat on the opposite side of the car?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:40 am 

David, many phone cells use a kind of fish-eye so the picture become as distorted and it is possible having a bigger angled. To me the result of similar materials (I check for those and refering to hot/cold) can be as they are not aliens, but terrestruials, or better say fakes...but till I will not have any kind of better information I will not say it...

I perfectly know that when you find something like that up on your head, the first thing in mind is taking a picture and many peopels don't go around with other devices; everyone think about other things, and the surprise of a such event is always a big surprise...so all the elements around are in relation to the surprise...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 am 

Here can be that the glass makes some kind of filter and is falsing the picture, so I can't find right color scale (but this is a simple supposition). For this I asked more informations (and also for my archive)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 am 
Unregistered
I'm gonna take a picture from the porch so you can see it better, It is steel. It is kind of shaded in my ufo picture, so I took a picture from another angle but basically the same spot.

Attachments:
myporch.jpg
myporch.jpg [ 36.31 KiB | Viewed 1673 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am 
Unregistered
No no no. The picture was taken right from my front porch, no car, no glass. Just me and my little $20.00 prepaid verizon camera phone from Walmart. The craft was making a hum noise that sounded almost like the light saber from star wars. That's the absolute best way I can describe the sound.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm 
Unregistered
you guys kill me. Not that I don't expect skeptism with a ufo picture, when we submit ufo pictures there is always that, but it's just a little humerous to me that we go through such lengths to easily dismiss something like this. This picture IS real. I'm not here bullshitting anyone. I'm being serious. I was on my porch texting my 14 son , about bringing home a gallon of milk, and there the frickin thing was. Yeah, i was stuck on stupid. I most definitly was shocked. The truth of the matter was my very first thought was, Oh hell no! aint nobody abducting me today :) Then my second thought was, quick get a picture. My third thought was, what direction is it going in? Which the answer was North. I wanted to see if it changed direction to head West, because west of here we have a airforce base about 12 miles away. AN airforce base the government claims to have closed, (Griffis Airforce Base) but especially lately I have seen a lot of cargo type planes (about 5 a day) coming in and out of there. My last thought, report it to MUFON.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:29 pm 
Unregistered
Here are some other shots from my porch , so you can see exactly where i was sitting, and what my upper view is normally from this chair. Just so you have a better visual for yourselves.

Attachments:
sameveiw.jpg
sameveiw.jpg [ 33.61 KiB | Viewed 1673 times ]
porchsitting.jpg
porchsitting.jpg [ 64.15 KiB | Viewed 1674 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 pm 

Newton,

We don't NOT believe you. But, on this side of the coin, we've seen so many hoaxes, school type pranks, photoshopped pictures, fake video's, and big hullabaloo's about UFO's, and other things, that most of us are skeptical.

It is hard particularly, with an anonymous person, to believe anything at face value without some discussion, and analysys of what has been presented. It is not personal, believe me.

I am impressed that you reported this to MUFON. Most don't. Researchers will tell you that of every 10 sightings, only 1 will report it, so that is definately a BIG plus in your direction. I hope that others in your area that may have seen this craft, also report it.

Interesting that the closed airforce base isn't really closed!

There is no doubt that you have captured an unknown craft. Keep your eyes peeled, and please keep us posted.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:02 pm 
Unregistered
Yeah , this base closed about 9 yrs ago. Since it closed we rarely see airplanes in our area x-cept for jets way up high flying long distances. People in Rome Ny where the base is located lost their jobs and sold their homes, it was a really bad impact on the local community. However I will say for the past 2-3 months I have seen loads of low flowing planes coming in and out for landings and take offs. Usually cargo type planes. Yet they claim the base is still closed. Something isn't right.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:06 pm 
Unregistered
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffiss_Air_Force_Base

Here's the link to tell you about the base. Also I am going to catch a picture of one of these planes I keep seeing coming in and out so you guys can see for yourselves, and tell me what you think!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next