UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm 

Hey Fred Dinwiddie is back,I see lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm 

Everything now is clear, and I hope you will forgive me if I said so, but as told from Timbit, we have had and have again peoples acting to ufos, but sending bad hoaxes. Now that it is a better view, I can say one only thing: is it possible they are using the same material used on this planet? If you look at the picture from me posted and in relation to the develop. yu can see it has the same components, and this can be iron or similar. Usually they don't have that kind of material, but theone colelcted on their planet. Thgis could be a flying object made on Earth, or also made from another race hidden omn the planet and using it to test how it can be good for traveling around.

If it will happens again, please try to have contact with them and don't be afraid 'cause they will do nothing to you, 'cause probably they are waiting to have some kind of direct contact. Don't lose that chance..! Don't let your mind has to chose fro you, 'cause you are again underposed to many kinds of things told on this planet. Accept them as they are and try to be understtod and understand them.

Probably all humans are very near to something and this could be your chance... ;)

Don't forget about "mi casa es tu casa" and invite them to land near you, at your home place.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm 
Unregistered
Forgive my ignorance but who is Fred Dwindler, or whomever? I didn't understand the post. I am a female from Central NY. As for attempting to make contact personally. uuummmm.... No! not me. Wrong person. Just can't do it! lol.... More like run and hide in the basement and pray they don't try to abduct me... lol...Me and probes just dont get along! lol....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm 

Good work Newton, it sure sounds suspicious.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm 

Fred was/is a long time member here, with ah.......um....very good imagination!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm 
Unregistered
Thanks Timbit. It figures I've been waiting all day for a damn plane. The one time I want a pic, and I didn't see any planes. But that's ok. I'll be waiting and ready , camera in hand tomorrow. too!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am 

Newtonsrival

Excuse my dumb idea about a car and a window.......I can see now that the line is a power line and not the top of a car window. And the angle of the shot is easy to understand now.

The hum is an interesting point, as this would be an electrical hum.

Anti-gravity machines such as saucers and triangles produce a huge electrical charge on the outside of the craft. So the sound or no sound would depend a lot on weather conditions and how much electrical charge was already in the air.

Keep in mind that the frequency modulator in one of these craft produces a pulsed frequency, which would explain you thinking of a muffled lawn mower as opposed to a steady hum.

As the craft powers up the pulses increase in frequency which would tend to smooth the sound out.

Don't know if this is helpful, but I hope it is.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:51 pm 
Unregistered
Here is a picture of the planes coming in and out of the base, correct me if I'm wrong these are cargo planes? After 9 years what can they be bringing in and out of there? especially with so many planes.

Attachments:
military plane.jpg [2.18 KiB]
Downloaded 61 times

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 pm 

6 propelled engines = definitely a cargo plane

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 am 

About noiese from USOs: we found witnesses of sigthing about 2007 near my home; witnesses told that no noise and no light was shown or seen, but only a kind of moving air, and when they turned their heads, they found a big circular object, flying away from the place (where we toke pictures and others evidences).

Now: in that place there are two different railroads: one is a normal rail, the other is a high speed railroad.

I think these flying objects are coming from different technologies and different species (different cultures) and for this one time you can hear and see them or not...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next