UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 8:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 pm 

6 propelled engines = definitely a cargo plane

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 am 

About noiese from USOs: we found witnesses of sigthing about 2007 near my home; witnesses told that no noise and no light was shown or seen, but only a kind of moving air, and when they turned their heads, they found a big circular object, flying away from the place (where we toke pictures and others evidences).

Now: in that place there are two different railroads: one is a normal rail, the other is a high speed railroad.

I think these flying objects are coming from different technologies and different species (different cultures) and for this one time you can hear and see them or not...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 pm 
Unregistered
Hi, I'm now living near Buffalo, NY but am originally from Central NY area..i have close ties to Griffiss. I am a member of MUFON here in Buffalo...and a trainee investigator.
Griffiss isn't closed..this base if one of the hottest as far as UFO rumors/sightings since it opened in 1947.
Read this book: "UFO: The Griffiss Connection" by local CNY author Phillip M. Gardner.
A MUST read!!
and,..read in the book---the numerous UFO/Humoid sightings reported by base personnel!! You will be in awe.., reported by a former miltary officer who helped closed the base-so-called closed it-and found UFO documents there..he remains anonymous of course;
..but for those who were at Griffiss for any reason-military or civilian..Griffiss and UFO reports..plus..a building on Base that housed secret UFO documents/photos and reports..was a given fact.
I say i can come from some credibility here as well and verify much as well:

My Father was stationed at Griffiss in late 40's, my Mother-was a civilan employee, i was born in Rome City Hospital..we lived just off base on a little road that i doubt even exists called Bell Rd.
My Husband-ironically enough, was also in AF stationed at Griffiss AFB, Rome. He was there on early to mid 70's. Said the base was always talking about the UFO connection and Griffiss-(it was akin to Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton,Ohio.,..in it was a hotbed of UFO rumors, flies, vaults of UFO reports/photos, etc;).

My son is now in Air Force and a bit ironically again, stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB. He tells me the same thing..that in his work in Intel..he talks and communicates all the time with military personnel at Griffiss..they are mainly in charge of a lot of the miltary aircraft/supllies that eventually go on to Iraq/Afghanistan.

I (a bit ironically again)had a UFO sighting/close encounter/missing time.. in Westmoreland, NY in 1968. At that time-there was a mini UFO flap in that general area. My story was written up in a chapter of a book-1976 by Hans Holzer called "The UFOnauts".
A famous and controversial case of a Jet crash that many thought was caused by a UFO happened in Walesville, NY in July 1954. The jet was from Griffiss AFB diverted from a training mission..to check out a UFO report..the jet suddenly experienced intense heat in cockpit and pilots ejected, jet crashed in Walesville killing 4 people. One of those four people...another irony..was the Mother of one of my girlfriends..Betty Lou Monroe..she was a baby at the time and just escaped from being killed-but her house was destroyed and Mom kiled. Betty Lou suffered a gash in her leg-that is very visible to this day.
Ble Book said it was a weather balloon..
bulls*&%$!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm 
Unregistered
See i am only 31 yrs old, although i have been born and raised in the area my whole life, I didn't know any of these situations. Never heard any of it prior to you. I'm gonna go do some research in relation to ufo's and Griffiss. your forum post is quite interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm 
Unregistered
Just found this, it's what your talking about

http://www.rense.com/general33/filers122502.htm

NEW YORK UFO ALLEGEDLY HIT BY MISSILE

GRIFFISS AIR FORCE BASE -- Ed Jarrett writes, I'm looking for information on the following: When I was stationed at Griffiss AFB, 1971-1974, while attending a meeting, some of the senior NCOs were discussing UFO's. When I asked them about this, they said, why yes, there was a piece shot off one a couple of years ago. The UFO was picked up on radar coming in over the Atlantic. East coast bases could not scramble fast enough, and a fighter from the 49th Fighter Interceptor Squadron was scrambled to intercept. They had F-106 Delta Darts stationed there at the time. The pilot tracked the thing and fired a missile, knocking a piece off the UFO. His aircraft began to burn/melt and he bailed out. The aircraft wreckage and the piece of the UFO were recovered and laid out in the main hangar. They said the piece was several feet long and bright metallic. No one was allowed to go near it, but you could see it from the office windows upstairs in the hangar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm 

actually not one i was thinking of--but that missle incident by the jet-may well have been part of the 1968 UFO flap in Utica/Rome/Syracuse area...where i had my encounter.
Recently-i talked to in person-with Dan Aykroyd. He was here in Buffalo promoting his new Crystal Skull vodka. He is a member/supporter of MUFON. And, asked me about my own UFO encounter-when i had him sign a MUFON article he did last July for the MUFON Journal that comes out quarterly. I'm now trying to get him to come to one of our local colleges next spring to speak on his avid beliefs in UFO's. He told me he had a sighting while living in NYC.

Here's a lot of info on the famous Walesville incident. Facinating!

http://www.greenapple.com/~aapa/ejourna ... /n0033.pdf
http://www.nicap.org/540702dir.htm

http://www.nicap.org/walesville-incident.htm

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2009/03 ... chase.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm 

Sistershane, that is really great information you have shared with us. I am not at all surprised that Newton was unaware of the goings on. There was a military intelligence training centre operated very near here, and nobody knew the goings on. Not the locals, not the local governments, nobody. Those working there didn't talk, and nothing got out. It was only confirmed a few years ago that it was what it was, after many decades of being shut down.

Have you read the book 'Need to know' by Timothy Good? That is another good example of how things are kept secret, and by whom. It was a real eye opener to gain a better understanding of just how far military will go to protect their UFO secrets.

It's a pleasure to have you here, I think we can all learn a great deal from you, and from your research.

Tim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am 

Obvious fake :evil:

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:15 pm 
Unregistered
Obvious Fake? Beam, what the heck are you talking about? My UFO pic? No buddy , it's the real deal. The next time you wanna make a judgement call in a scientific area such as ufology, I suggest you get a degree. Unless you wanna explain your conclusions , keep your non-basis comments to yourself. This is why so many people can't see the truth. Because others like you come along and just throw real evidence out the window mindlessly, Maybe it's jealousy, maybe it's stupidity. I don't know. Nor do I care. What I do know is what i took a picture of is not human made. Unless you know a couple humans that have defeated the feat of gravity, and they go around flying little spaceships that can fly at 20-30 mph .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 pm 

Nobody here needs a degree to offer a non-scientific explanation to any post. Disparaging remarks to other members are not welcome.

Beam has been a long standing member here, with sightings of his own, and has contributed much to the overall UFO debate on many different fronts.

I don't know why he has chosen not to buy the picture as authentic. But, I suspect that more people than he do not believe it- yet.

We have had many pictures, video's, and testimonials of people who post anonymously about apparent sightings. This goes all the way up the food chain to world wide announcements which also turn out to be nothing more than self-serving propaganda to sell a book, or get noticed for a purpose other than the field of UFOlogy.

That's just the way it is. I tend to believe instead of not belive, and I think you are telling the truth, but that is only one of many opinions you can expect to get, and probably in the minority.

I hope Beam posts again with some reasons as to why he was so quick to dismiss your picture as a hoax.

Beam?

Tim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next