UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 am 

yes best explanation ever... especially if you know that methane is well invisible :D

oh and by the way i have just finished reading an old (published in 1984) book about ufo. Author was looking for every possible reason to prove that they do not exist. Oh and the main explanation was.... get ready... agh you know the answer :D swamp gas :lol:

Highly controlled and forwarded emotions are the key to survival

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:27 am 

Has ANYONE noted that MOST birds do NOT fly at night???! Our hummingbirds stay until they can no longer SEE their nests from their feeding stations. And then they're gone...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am 

Swamp gas can be seen when it burns, you can sometimes see it at night over a lake, close to the surface of course.

It comes from rotting vegetation at the bottom of the lake.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am 

Those birds that fly at night always carry a flashlight strapped to their head, which accounts for the light you saw in the sky.

You see some of the excuses are quite crazy, it would make a whole lot more sense to just say I don't know what that was.

But I don't know does not explain anything away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm 

My dear friends, we are being lied to from the very start of it all.

I live in Maine, and in the area that I grew up in, had a 300 acre swamp land just beyond the back yard and with the four full seasons here you'd think we'd be seeing things left and right, but don't.

Swamp gas is the figment of a non-believers mind and will always be that way.

Ah and the straping of head lights to the heads of birds, now I've seen that quite a lot around here, which would explain away the orbs I've seen many times in the woods of Maine.

Have you stood by a swamp for some time and watched it, if so, how much swamp gas do you see coming up from it.
When swamp gas is ignited, it burns within 12 inches of the surface, so what is the swamp gas that burns at 500 feet.

Birds are mistaken daily by people, to be UFO's since they have that awesome matelic appearance and all, and some birds move at speeds of 2000 miles per hour, so awesome.
Oh and don't forget about the flares that are mistaken for UFO's over the cities, it's really awesome how they have invented the flare that can burn for 3 plus hours and move up and down across the horizon.
Oh and what about the flare that changes colors all the time while it's burning.
Don't forget about the flock of birds that went off into space at a high rate of speed, poor birds, committing suicide like that, what a way to go.
:mrgreen: :? :o :? :mrgreen:

Jeff