UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm 

http://www.inquisitr.com/31081/mysterious-ufo-crashes-into-the-ottawa-river-monday-night/

Dozens of residents of Canada’s capital city, Ottawa Ontario and nearby Gatineau, Que., witnessed an object streak across the night sky at about 10pm local time Monday night and crash into the Ottawa River with a “thunderous boom.”

The object had lights on it and appeared to change course several times, like a small plane struggling to stay airborn, before it hit the water.

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/31081/mysterio ... z0MkJM9pZd

READ Entire story at link.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 am 

http://www.inquisitr.com/31512/exclusive-secret-canadian-government-documents-show-usca-ufo-coverup/

Exclusive: Secret Canadian Government Documents show US/CA UFO Coverup

After the Inquisitr covered an incident earlier this week where an Unidentified Flying Object crashed into the Ottawa River near Ottawa, Ontario Canada, we received a mysterious email from someone in possession of thousands of previously classified Canadian government documents revealing how the government would deal with the UFO phenomenon should one land on Canadian soil.

The sender of this email attached several samples of said documents and if you’ve wondered why the governments of the United States and Canada never publicly acknowledge the existence of UFOs, it’s because Canada has followed in the footsteps of the US and opted to cover up or downplay such incidents.

Below is a screenshot of one of the documents. Note the second picture where section 5 is highlighted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:46 pm 

I cant believe how many UFO's crash. You would think that after crossing lightyears of space dodging unkown number of dangers they could avoid the odd bird stike or lightning strike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 pm 

I think so many crashes in the 1940s, 1950s, and on into the early 1960s were due to two prmary reasons: The U.S. and other NATO Countries were clandestinely experimenting with microwaves, sonar, and probably things we still haven't heard of... And, some of the "Grays" (Big heads & eyes; smaller bodies) hadn't been visiting us for more than 2 or so decades. Combining the differences in our atmosphere (from all others that we say we know of) with our Black Ops projects, in particular the Grays probably didn't have a clue what to anticipate.

To date I've never read or heard stories about crashed crafts that had bodies who look like us.

And the ones who look like us have been coming here for at least 100 years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:02 am 

Ohh!

Is this true?
I can't seem to believe...
But thanks for the info...
make money online

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:32 pm 

True to the best of my research and knowledge.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:04 pm 
Unregistered
Hello, I was in Ottawa at the time of the supposed UFO crash. I was homeless at the time, and camping on the Ottawa River, in Gatineau, right around the time the supposed crash happened, and very near where it supposedly happened. I was awake and tending a fire, making coffee for myself and a friend. If, and I'm not saying it didn't happen, if a UFO were to crash in the Ottawa River at the time and on the date it is said that it did, my friend and I would have been the most likely people to have seen anything or heard anything. Neither my friend or I had heard or seen anything that would suggest that a UFO had crashed. I would not say this if it were not true. I have seen UFO's myself a few times here in Halifax, mostly at night, but once during broad daylight, and very close. I know there is other intelligent life out there. If a UFO did crash so close by our camp site, how is it that we heard and saw nothing, and yet there were people from probably 1 to 2 km away heard and saw it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm 
Editor

Tweaked wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/31081/mysterious-ufo-crashes-into-the-ottawa-river-monday-night/

Dozens of residents of Canada’s capital city, Ottawa Ontario and nearby Gatineau, Que., witnessed an object streak across the night sky at about 10pm local time Monday night and crash into the Ottawa River with a “thunderous boom.”

The object had lights on it and appeared to change course several times, like a small plane struggling to stay airborn, before it hit the water.

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/31081/mysterio ... z0MkJM9pZd

READ Entire story at link.

Thanks for sharing the case, Tweaked. Sounds like a plausible, real observation of an unknown craft. But does it have to have been a crash? Maybe they went for a dive.

I agree with other posters there have been lots of crashes and crashlandings. Aliens seem to have trouble negotiating Earth atmosphere and (avoiding) the terrain.

orangekea