UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cripplegate Park UFOs...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:09 am 

Here we go again. Who keeps alighting those dang sky lanterns during the UFO flyovers? Happens all the time. Happened, (supposedly) with our flap. Wait, thats right. The media couldn't make up its mind if it was either the lanterns, or the lights from the fishing boats. Idiots. :roll:

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 pm 

No shortage of idiots I'm afraid. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm 

There is another possibility.......sky divers holding a candle vigil.

There appears to be a surplus of stupidity, more than enough to do the job 10 times over.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm 

It never ceases to amaze me how the explanations for UFO's just keep getting more and more absurd. And people are buying it, if you say you've seen a UFO nowadays, you'lll be told by people it was probably just these Chinese laterns.

The reason for the sudden increase in the use of these laterns at any give chance, is due to real UFO activity, so the laterns are sent up as a smoke screen. To confuse things further and make people believe that what people all around the world have been seeing and reporting for thousands of years, are nothing more than these laterns.

Since when did all these countrys around the world start releasing Chinese laterns in such a willy-nilly manner?

Over here in England we had record number of UFO reports and sightings in summer 2008, as did the rest of the world. And it just so happens that's when the councils all of a sudden decided that they should release laterns whenever possible.

Also recently in the british media, a farmer came foward to say on the night of the Rendelsham forect incident, that he was buring some metals near to RAF Bentwaters which gave off some percuilar colours that were "very bright" and that's probably what the airmen saw that night.

Seriously? I wonder how much he was paid to say that...

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:43 am 

This farmer story is absolutely over the edge if you have been following this one..

How absolutely stupid....a farmer burning metals....I think this guy is a bit unbalanced because most metals don't burn easily....good grief.

Yes, this is something farmers do when they have finished milking the cows, burn metals,

Someone needs a psyche check.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 pm 

I've heard about something like this also happened in my country, but I don't beleve a word! When they receive the "good amount of money" always they do what you ask..!

Evidence is the wood where we found the half-impact of a possible ufo. No other flying object could do the same without leaving minimal traces...all the wood was totally cleared, but we had also time to get two roots. Those roots said that the place was comntamined with space radiation (radioactive, but elements are not in this planet; they burns)

I think they are not telling the truth and probably looking for other...

Quote:
when they have finished milking the cows, burn metals,
yeah, probably...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 am 

david barclay wrote:
This farmer story is absolutely over the edge if you have been following this one..

How absolutely stupid....a farmer burning metals....I think this guy is a bit unbalanced because most metals don't burn easily....good grief.

Yes, this is something farmers do when they have finished milking the cows, burn metals,

Someone needs a psyche check.

Oh, absolutely, David.

It's beyond crazy, and what, he suddenly just remembered the full story years down the line. :?

Also, the supposed lighthouse explantion has resurfaced recently and made it into a paper for another possible explanation for what was seen at Bentwaters.

I'm not sure which one's more absurd.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 am 

dad wrote:
I think they are not telling the truth and probably looking for other...

Unfortunately, that's how it seems to be all over the world, Dad. Some countrys openly talk about sighitngs and allow them to make it into the papers and on the news.

Here in the UK, UFO's are starting to hit the papers and news alot more now, every since 2008.
One incident that happened in Lincoln, made the front page not too long ago.

A UFO crashed into a wind turbine and a huge blade off the turbine has vanished.

The skeptic's explantion...the wind turbine just exploded for no reason and the blade was probably stolen by giant theives (as that's what they'd have to be) who cut it up and cashed it in as scrap metal.

Crazy!

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 am 

Daivd - You 3rd post in the thread made me spew food I laughed so much :o

Tu te touche la nuit!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 am 

Sorry Beam didn't mean for you to make a mess, don't want anyone choking on their food.

But this is so nuts......farmers burning metal, have you ever heard of or know of a farmer who burns metals.

I mean what exactly did he do, pile up some old farm machinery, milk buckets, copper plumbing and light a match to it........come on, it wont burn, unless you have a blast furnace on the farm and then it will become soft and at the extreme melt.

Another possible explanation might be birds playing with matches or even bats spontaneously igniting.

Lot's of stupid ways to explain an extraterrestrial saucer other than as a saucer craft.

Like when I was missing in the mine for two hours, maybe I was just hiding inside a big piece of rock.