UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:27 pm 

Location: City of Redcliffe, just North of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
having only heard about this one on the radio, (due to work) I just checked out the video,

my opinion, is that the "missile" theory is plausible, and there in lies the issue I have, to someone unfamiliar with Missiles and the like, the explanation works rather well, however to someone familiar with even the basics of Missile propulsion systems and basic construction (I am no expert)
then it is rather easy to note that the spiral is rather well formed for a "malfunction" and where is the "explosion" at the end? as one report suggests..

a missile that explodes in mid flight will not do so in a manner where it simply dissapears, there will be some kind of "flash" of the explosion, in the videos, I only see a dissipation of the spiral.

perhaps it was a missile, but I am sure it did not explode at the end of the spiral.
and I am fairly certain that a missile malfunctioning is VERY unlikely to spiral out of control quite like that, but I will have to leave that up to an Aviation expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 pm 

Dear friends, watching the video and all pictures about it, I can't believe it was a missile and this also for all those fibs already told and from long ago about sightings, hiding the truth and threatening who was intentioned to say it around (sharing the truth).

There are parts in those frames that are not convincing me and I think more it was something coming from out of space (asteroid?) but impacting with this atmosphere it vaporized...

Try to give a look in better way and you'll understand what I mean.

It's easy to say "it was a missile" as they said long ago "it was a satellite" in reason of other sightings...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 am 

They claim that the explosion over Siberia almost a hundred years ago was a comet, but mind you a nuclear comet....right you are professor!

Now they deny it was nuclear....oh how the truth is twisted this way and that.

But you can be sure it was a comet, because we did not have nuclear weapons back then, which is another part of the argument, which does seem like a stupid thing to say.

How can a nuclear explosion turn into a comet?....it was a frozen comet.

And that is supposed to be the answer?

Now we have exploding runaway missiles that do not explode but simply fade away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 am 

I truly DON'T believe it was a rocket; I believe it was a GATE being opened... Call me crazy; I'm not "tweaked" for nothing! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 pm 

Tweaked, if you are crazy, then you're not the only... add me too and some other friend from the forum...
Does it was a big rocket for Christmas time acting as fireworks? :lol:

Well that excuse can be good for kids, but not for adults...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:16 pm 

Thanks, dad... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:05 am 

I took a look at this 'Norway Spiral" sighting and attendant videos. I read some articles by other
so called UFO experts and have to say this one has got me baffled. One author David Wilcock (http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009d/wilcockonspiral.html) claims there is a HAARP installation on the far side of the mountains. I have yet to verify that. HAARP stands for High Frequency Active Aural Research Program. There is one in Alaska that got my attention 15 years ago. It seems that they are messing around with the earth's magnetosphere, trying to manipulate it through application of electromagnetic fields that they propagate with the antenna arrays.
They are working with such fine institutions as the FBI. They want to use the earth's magnetic field as part of a 'magnetic resonance imaging' device. MRI. The same technology that is used in hospitals for obtaining images from within the human body. The FBI want to use it to see into buildings. Another spy device to thwart our rights to privacy.
The reason I mention HAARP is that the Norway spiral phenomena indeed could have been produced by some very strong modulated electromagnetic fields. I am talking in the order of Mega Gauss. I do not think the HAARP array can produce that kind of field. They would have to have their own Nuclear Power Station. I do not like what HAARP is doing. The earth's magnetosphere belongs to all of us. Without it all life on earth would perish in less than a week.
It is part of a natural planetary energy system that is unique to Earth. Mars is a dead planet and always will be, because although it has a magnetic field, it is so weak that Mars has no useful magnetosphere. It is the magnetosphere that contains our atmosphere, without it, all of the gases in our atmosphere would drift off into space. You cannot terraform mars without kick starting its 'core'. There is no longer any evidence of volcanic activity on Mars, hence the core is probably cold. Even if you could induce a breathable atmosphere on Mars, it would drift away into space almost immediately. While I'm refuting NASA, let me say that although they did find water on the Moon, we are talking about a couple of hundred molecules per square foot. In other words
you would need to process a thousand tons of lunar soil to get half a class of water! No we cannot live on Mars or the moon. NASA just wants to passify the public for the purpose of getting more gorvenment funding.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 pm 

I listened to someone last night on C2C, saying that the installation over the mountain range in Norway was the forerunner to HAARP in Alaska, which means it could have been greatly improved over the past 20 years, or has a heightened ability with the addition of the 60+ HAARP generators in Alaska.

I don't know for certain that this is true, but I've heard rumors inside the HAARP/UFO research community that near White Sands in New Mexico there is a smaller but efficient HAARP facility, as well.

Have you read "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" by Nick Begich?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 am 

The following link gives a better photo if the wormhole. It would have to have been huge.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1 ... nvironment

slohand
---------
stop and smell the roses

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 pm 

As told before, it doesn't looks like a missile to me... that picture shown in the linked page is very clear and it shows why I can't believe what they said... If it was a missile it should has been very destructive and very dangerous for all the planet.

There is not (yet) power like that, able to extend the danger so much...see the map

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next