UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Stephen Hawking
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm 
Unregistered
So Stephen Hawking Makes statements that Alien DO exist and He believes with his genius mathematical mind that we should avoid contact with them because his math says that they are more likely than not, hostile. Stating that He believes they are visiting the earth so often because they're home planet has been depleted of resources and they probably wish to take over our world colonizing us and using our resources. He even said that He believes that it would be much like when Columbus discovered the Americas which didn't turn out so well for the native Americans. Now...

Now on a personal note.

I feel Mr. Hawkings really should stop speaking on behalf of all governments. He really ought to use some common sense here...Alien and ufo sightings go as far back as The making of the pyramids, in egyptian hyrogyliphic depict them, there are even famous ancient Jesus paintings such as A fresco entitled "The Crucifixion" and was painted in 1350. Now... Being as they have aircraft that move at the speed of light and move in and out of the galaxies like they do, I think it's quite fair to say, that they are without doubt a highly intelligent being. Higher than us... Obviously. So If they wanted to take over our world according to the things Mr. Hawkings is saying, why the heck didn't they do it long before now? Or even now? They're weapon knowledge far outbeats our own I'm sure. But that has not happened. I have never repeat never heard of Aliens blowing our planes out of the sky, or blowing up our buidings, or hurting humanity in any way whatsoever. For me personally, I think they are more afraid that the aliens will in fact overthrow the government with the common mans help. But for different reasons. For teachings of love and sharing. To teach how to make low cost and non harful fuels and means of transportations. But I think that's not what the government wants. They like the way things are now. They like the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. They like the power and control that money brings them They actually think that a system where one man has the right to run an entire country. Now I'm not Saying Mr. Hawkings is an idiot I realize he is a brainiac . But I am saying that the probabilities of they're true intentions are so many that for him to pick and choose which of those many probabilities he chooses to inflict into public image is wrong. Maybe they're here because 2012 is real and they want to save as many as they can. etc... and So on the possibilities are endless. I don't think its fair or an intelligent thing to say that math tells him aliens are hostile.

So what are your thoughts? Do we send our military jets out to scare away ufo's because we fear they'll take over the world? Or because the governments and/or the Bilderberg Group doesn't want them changing the way the governments run the world?

Peace or Hostility? Whats your verdict?

Post subject: Re: Stephen Hawking
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm 

I had to do with prof Hawking time ago, for a little "notice", and I found that not always he can say what he wants... not always the translation is done in clear and truth way.

Surely publishing something like that, is clear that the human, going to know alien technoglies, could run into a big answer... the one about the power. Don't you think they would start to destroy themselves? So, isn't that a danger? ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 am 

Hi dad,

I agree, what is that man thinking by making such a dumb remark.

Hostile, hardly. It sounds to me like maybe the idea frightens him a bit, which might explain his attitude about them being hostile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 am 

Hawking's comments sound like fear mongering to me.

Keeping in mind that there is probably an agenda behind his statement, Nick Pope has also said similar things about ET's being hostile.

Nick Pope was and probably still is a government paid debunker on the subject of UFO's. And Pope say's daft things about aliens too. Maybe they have 6 heads with antenna and jelly for legs?

Pope is under the control of the authorities, and I imagine Hawking is the same.

Take a look at some of the clubs and groups professor Hawking is a member of.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:17 pm 

All this talk of colonization and extermination put's ET in a bad light, in the eyes of your average person. Who have no idea about who they should or shouldn't believe.

Maybe all this negative talk about ET is a conditoning process.

Maybe that false flag alien invasion is that outrageous after all.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:31 am 

Caper, that would certainly fit the establishments agenda. I'm sure they have thought hard and long about using such an idea, which is why we hear so much about hostile ET.

Seems kind of dumb to debunk ET and then say they are hostile. If they don't exist how could they possibly represent a threat to anyone. But that is what we keep hearing.

It seems the story is changing, at first they don't exist, but now maybe they do and they are hostile like a lot of science fiction movies from the 50s. And oh yes, War of the Worlds.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:02 pm 

Absolutely David.

I bet the alien invasion tactic has been heavily discussed. And I certainly believe they will use it if they have to, to establish their new world order.

That does seem rather dumb, doesn't it. One second telling people that ET aren't real and we're the only ones, and the next minute saying that they are out to kill us and steal our resources.

After all, this is what the Oxford English dictionary has to say about ET. Extraterrestrial - a fictional being from outer space. Only fictional apparently...hostile but fictional.

The war of the worlds radio broadcast was a test on the public, to see how they would react if an alien invasion were to happen.

A staged alien invasion could make many things happen, that otherwise might be very difficult to pull off.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:14 pm 

What's apparent, is that there is much focus on ET at the moment.

And it's all come out of the blue. In the last couple of years, we have had files declassified and released, we have had more reportings from the media on UFO's. And now there is talk from the "experts" that they are most certainly hostile.

Now Larry king is getting in on the action too. http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010 ... g-live-87/

There is a reason all of this happening so suddenly. This is a coordinated effort to alter public opinion.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:05 pm 

I had time, secretly, to write to him and say something. After that, I found he doesn't say all the times what the press resumed. I don't want believe there is a planning behind him , but ... it looks so.

Now the evidence to me is clear, 'cause last time the question was " do you think aliens exists?" And the answer from hoim was very clear "I think that if they exists, they must be very stupid"...so, noiw knowing a little more Hawkings, I can't believe that was the answer he wanted to send...

(How can be "stupid" a being that is 15,000 ahead of you? Don't you think that "you are the stupid?")

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 am 

NewtonsRival wrote:
But for different reasons. For teachings of love and sharing. To teach how to make low cost and non harful fuels and means of transportations. But I think that's not what the government wants. They like the way things are now. They like the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. They like the power and control that money brings them They actually think that a system where one man has the right to run an entire country.

The only places where one man runs everything are countries like Saudi Arabia. In the United States we have three co-equal branches of government. The Executive(President),the Legislative(Congress) and the Judicial(Supreme Court).