UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stephen Hawking
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 am 

Supercarp, I'm only stating the truth.

The truth is scary and surreal, and in some of these cases it goes way beyond terrifying. Which is way many people pretend it's not real and slip back into their bubble.

I wonder what would have happened if I had taped Louise Minchin reporting that Canary Wharf had been evacuated. And that 3 suspected terrorists had been shot dead. What would I do with such footage? Take it to the news or the police....then what happens. No one would touch that with a barge pole.

The authorities would certainly be interested in relieving me of such footage.

The news report was briefly aired once and then wiped.

People believe the news, because they want to. They want to believe that the news is honest and acting in their interest. The don't, on the other hand want to believe it is corrupt and deceitful.

Which is part of the reason, that they can get away with the things that they do.

What about all the people who didn't see any plane strike the tower? False and intimidated witnesses don't prove anything.

The "2nd plane" hits and the nose comes out the other side, and then the news feed blacks out. That speaks volumes.

Who and what you believe is up to.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:41 am 

david barclay wrote:
Caper, one small correction is in order....well over one million civilians have been killed in Iraq.

And that number keeps growing along with the number of people who have basically lost everything, including hope of having anything remotely resembling a normal life.

Thank you for setting that straight, David.

I was referring to hundreds of thousands, rather than tens.

But millions would make more sense, seeing as how many deaths have gone unreported. Plus many have and will be killed by remote controlled drones. Only the individual behind the control panel knows about the deaths....it's not like there is a whole battalion present to witnesses it all.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm 

Well since we're all just sharing our opinions I will share some of my opinions.

Caper wrote:

In my opinion you are doing what is called 'agenda posting' and it is forbidden on most internet discussion forums. Here are a couple of definitions of 'agenda posting':

a) No repetitive or agenda posting (i.e. “Beating a dead horse”). If you come to the message board and consistently say the same thing about the same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive and or having an agenda.

http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewtopi ... =7&t=29208

Agenda Posting - To post on a repetitive subject matter in a style that suggests a personal, organized plan to persuade others to agree with a certain line of thought, action or opinion with a goal toward creating controversy or disagreement and without attempt to logically discuss the viewpoint put forth.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=48&f=1030&t=1834739

By continually posting comments where you claim 9/11 was a hoax or that government can't be trusted,it suggests that you are following a personal,organized plan to persuade others to agree with a certain line of thought.

Here's a few examples of messages you have posted here:

Caper wrote:
I understand why my father chooses to deny the truth regarding 9/11. Though, I certainly don't agree with it and he knows it

Caper wrote:
That's the problem though....that it is all under control. Under the control of some very dangerous and powerful people.

Caper wrote:
A select group of people who own and influence much of what we see today, actually run most of the world. It's a hierarchy system, and if you go to the very top you will find about 100-200 or so people who are running the whole show.

Caper wrote:
And I certainly believe they will use it if they have to, to establish their new world order.

Caper wrote:
It's all about keeping people ignorant and dumbed down. Don't let them see how it could be and how should be.

It is my opinion that you are looking for what you consider to be disaffected or alienated members of Western society,then prod,push and cajole them into accepting your anti-government rhetoric. Here is an example of how you try to recruit people to your way of thinking:

Caper wrote:
I went through a period of time being very upset and angry, I was angry at the way things really were in the world and I was upset because most of what I thought I knew, was actually lies. I couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel for a while.

There are a few people will read that and immediately identify with it. Which will make them susceptible to believing your anti-government rhetoric.

It is my opinion that,for some reason,you believe that the United States and Western countries are your enemy. A typical method of defeating one's 'enemy' is by breaking their will to fight by demoralizing them. And you seek to demoralize people in the United States by posting messages that claim 9/11 was a hoax. Or by posting messages that suggest there is some sinister worldwide conspiracy or new world order. Or by posting messages that suggest people are being dumbed down. In my opinion you are seeking to demoralize people on this very message board. Nice,sweet people who have never done anything to you.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 am 

Supercarp, I think I understand your position and everyone of us gets to choose our own path.

But I will share something with you, which comes from personal experience.

Of course you in turn may not believe me, but that's is your free choice to make.

After WWII the allies recruited a select group of Nazi scientists to work here in the Americas and many of those scientists were war criminals who would have otherwise spent many years in prison or been hanged.

Medical experimenters brought to America did much of their work in Canada, where they were given responsibility for a variety of secret programs. They and American, Canadian and British scientists carried out experimental research and development under the shadow of the cold war.

Chemical warfare agents were developed and tested, as were biological weapons. As well many medical techniques and practices were developed through their early stages, including heart surgery and genetic studies.

The testing was performed on test subjects which were readily available from the general population., as well as orphaned children from many different countries.

No one volunteered to be a test subject, but were forced into the service of those in charge.

Here we discover the 96% solution, as only a mere 4% of all the children committed to experimental studies survived and of that 4% even fewer survived to any age.

I got involved in this in 1993 when I wrote to my member of parliament concerning what I had unearthed and as a result a ministerial inquiry took place. And of course there are official records to support such an inquiry.

The national investigative service was tasked to investigate my allegations and we discussed the next step in the process. I suggested searching for classified records pertaining to RCAF station Lincoln Park and such a search was undertaken by members of the NIS.

They immediately reported back that they had in fact recovered classified records supporting my allegations. This was not just a few pieces of paper but boxes full of records pertaining to medical experiments.

Many emotional words were exchanged and many times I heard "I'm sorry, so very sorry." It was decided that two things needed to happen, the first was that the investigative team wanted to make the trip to my home to meet with me in person and the second was to show me some of what they had uncovered.

There was one snag, they could not do this without the proper approval of their superior officers, so off they went to seek approval. I can only guess what transpired, but no approval was granted.

In fact most of those involved left the service shortly thereafter.

I did not give up though and persisted through what now involves 4 different prime ministers. Finally I did find a member of parliament who after reviewing the documentation I presented promised to present this matter on the floor of parliament.

An election occurred but the plan was in place to address this issue, but prime minister Harper did not agree and did not allow this matter to be addressed.

I have been run up one side and down the other by both the national police force and the military and many threats against me have been made as well as false charges which could not and cannot be supported.

Canada works closely with the Americans and the British and the exposure of fact is not always in the best interest of national security. It would not sit well for the government to admit that thousands of small innocent children were condemned to death for the purpose of medical (military) experimentation. Nor would it go down well to admit that innocent civilians were abducted through help wanted adds and subjected to terminal weapons testing as well as a variety of other terminal experiments.

Personally I lack credibility, I have no authoritative voice, but any (with credentials) who have attempted to assist in this struggle have been silenced.

Believe what you will, but if you ever find yourself in such a situation, which I hope you don't, you will discover that not everything is what it appears to be or what you thought it to be.

It changes your life and your perspective of the world that surrounds you. The support structure of our society is ruthless and self serving. It will not hesitate to kill any number of us if that should present an advantage to survival.

During the 50s specific biochemical weapons were tested. Their purpose was to kill selectively those who were wounded during a nuclear exchange. The tests performed were successful as they did kill those who had been administered the required cuts and burns to simulate wounded survivors.

Of course this would conserve resources as well as effectively deal with a shortage of medical supplies and facilities, should such a situation actually arise.

Yes, I do think this would demoralize some folks, but it would give others the incentive to seek another option and choose a different path.

Do I have an agenda, you bet I do. I want the torture and killing to stop and I want accountability for obvious crimes against humanity wherever they might occur.

Life is a sacred gift and should be given the respect and dignity it deserves regardless of one's color or nationality. But that will not be the case as long as deception is the order of the day.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:48 am 

supercarp wrote:
Well since we're all just sharing our opinions I will share some of my opinions.

Caper wrote:

In my opinion you are doing what is called 'agenda posting' and it is forbidden on most internet discussion forums. Here are a couple of definitions of 'agenda posting':

a) No repetitive or agenda posting (i.e. “Beating a dead horse”). If you come to the message board and consistently say the same thing about the same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive and or having an agenda.

http://www.sportshawaii.com/sh/viewtopi ... =7&t=29208

Agenda Posting - To post on a repetitive subject matter in a style that suggests a personal, organized plan to persuade others to agree with a certain line of thought, action or opinion with a goal toward creating controversy or disagreement and without attempt to logically discuss the viewpoint put forth.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=48&f=1030&t=1834739

By continually posting comments where you claim 9/11 was a hoax or that government can't be trusted,it suggests that you are following a personal,organized plan to persuade others to agree with a certain line of thought.

Here's a few examples of messages you have posted here:

Caper wrote:
I understand why my father chooses to deny the truth regarding 9/11. Though, I certainly don't agree with it and he knows it

Caper wrote:
That's the problem though....that it is all under control. Under the control of some very dangerous and powerful people.

Caper wrote:
A select group of people who own and influence much of what we see today, actually run most of the world. It's a hierarchy system, and if you go to the very top you will find about 100-200 or so people who are running the whole show.

Caper wrote:
And I certainly believe they will use it if they have to, to establish their new world order.

Caper wrote:
It's all about keeping people ignorant and dumbed down. Don't let them see how it could be and how should be.

It is my opinion that you are looking for what you consider to be disaffected or alienated members of Western society,then prod,push and cajole them into accepting your anti-government rhetoric. Here is an example of how you try to recruit people to your way of thinking:

Caper wrote:
I went through a period of time being very upset and angry, I was angry at the way things really were in the world and I was upset because most of what I thought I knew, was actually lies. I couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel for a while.

There are a few people will read that and immediately identify with it. Which will make them susceptible to believing your anti-government rhetoric.

It is my opinion that,for some reason,you believe that the United States and Western countries are your enemy. A typical method of defeating one's 'enemy' is by breaking their will to fight by demoralizing them. And you seek to demoralize people in the United States by posting messages that claim 9/11 was a hoax. Or by posting messages that suggest there is some sinister worldwide conspiracy or new world order. Or by posting messages that suggest people are being dumbed down. In my opinion you are seeking to demoralize people on this very message board. Nice,sweet people who have never done anything to you.

Supercarp, I'm only putting the truth out there.

It seems many hate the thought of the truth, and as a result many prefer to pass of the lies as truth.

My agenda, is to wake up as many people as possible, in the hope that we can stop what this thing. But of course in your opinion, there is nothing and no one to stop, and I should go get a repeat prescription.

Yes, the new world order is real thing. And yes, it envelopes much of peoples lives, shapes how they think. And yet they deny it's existance.

Let's get is straight....9/11 was no hoax. Thousands of people died and three towers disappeared. The four plane crashes never happened and were elaborate hoaxes, but 9/11 itself was certainly no hoax.

Any government or form of authority that slaughters it's own citizens, is no friend of mine.

I have never called anyone on this forum, dumbed down. I consider everyone on this forum as friends. And the people of this forum, that I regularly speak to are about as far away from being dumbed down, as you can get. They are friendly, wise, respectful and open minded.

I have spoke about the goal of dumbing down the population, yes. As it's not some theory, it's a fact and it's a goal. It has been used in the past to control groups of people and it is being used again today.

Dumbing people down with various resources is a reality and it's nothing new. I suggest you check out what Aldous Huxley and Nick Rockefeller have to say on the subject.

According to Huxley and Rockefeller, people will enjoy being slaves, people will enjoy having no freedom, people will enjoy being dumbed down.

In the end it comes down to the blue pill or the red pill. Both of them are ways of life, but only one of them is true.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 am 

Caper wrote:
My agenda, is to wake up as many people as possible, in the hope that we can stop what this thing.

So you admit you have an agenda.

Caper wrote:
Yes, the new world order is real thing.

No it isn't.

Caper wrote:
Any government or form of authority that slaughters it's own citizens, is no friend of mine.

Then why don't you condemn the slaughter of innocent men women and children by Muslim extremists in Iraq. Over 80,000 Muslims have been murdered by Muslim extremists in Iraq:

Caper wrote:
I have never called anyone on this forum, dumbed down.

Where did I say you called people on this forum dumbed down? NOWHERE.

You were wrong when you said millions of homes had been destroyed. You are wrong when you claim there is a government conspiracy,or,that 9/11 was carried out by the US government.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:48 am 

I think the debate has gone far enough.

Each of us knows where the other stands and there is no point in arguing the point further.

Let's keep it friendly as we value input on this forum from both of you.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm 

Long ago in my country we passed something like that... my father was made prisonner from them, only 'cause he was too high for that age had (15th old!). They sent him to the field of Mathausen (2nd ww). Today I say: every dictatorship is a cancer in the world!

With luck my father escaped with few other prisonners and they came back home...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm 

I know main stream science has been fiddled for a very long time, which keeps us in the dark as to what the real story is.

This allows our perception of the universe and the world around us to be controlled in a manner beneficial to the few at the top.

And we have Hawking telling us that ET are monsters in the dark......so who does that benefit?

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 pm 

David, making out ET are the bad guys will benefit those at the top. Those who can use an ET threat to further their agenda.

Keeping in mind that Nick Pope is almost certainly under the thumb of the authorities and there are many more who find themselves in the same situation. Many people trust Nick Pope and Nearly everyone trusts Hawking.

Which is why it's so effective. The majority have no idea or clue about just how many well placed individuals there are, either working for, or under the control of the elite. Most people think that Pope is a believer. He is not....he was and still is a government paid debunker.

There is a reason why we are seeing a sudden increase in interest on the topic of UFO's from mainstream media. There is a reason that the "experts" are all claiming ET to be the baddies.
There is a reason for the huge shift in negativity towards ET.

Peace, Caper.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next