UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stephen Hawking
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:00 am 

Keeping in mind that Hawking is no dumby it seems somewhat surprising he has not figured it out yet.

He would certainly not deny the constancy of light speed and he most certainly would not agree that light did not have an actual speed but was simply a condition of a dynamic field state.

Yes, I would certainly think that Hawking does serve the scientific establishment in a most significant manner. For many he is the voice of authority.

Nick Pope I don't know a whole lot about, but I was under the impression he wrote for Jane's military magazine. If this is the case he is not going to be writing anything that conflicts with the military agenda, because if he did he would probably find himself seeking a new job.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 am 

Yes, I agree, Nick Pope is a poster boy for the military.

I once contacted him regarding how he goes about examining a sighting, and how does his scientific knowledge deal with photographs etc. I wanted specifics.

He emailed me back saying he takes a 'hoalistic' approach to all information, and didn't come close to answering any questions on the science of sightings.

Too many like him in my humble opinion.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:05 am 

As to the NewWorldOrder, we've had some lively debates in the past. I don't buy it, and I do see it as a rather paranoid perception of authority, but, that's just me.

I don't wish to argue the point, what I want to say is that it is because we can agree to disagree, that the entire truth likely falls in the middle somehwhere, with no one hard and fast theory being any more accurate than the other. The information, is, afterall- hidden.

I do believe that the Muslim extremists are a scourge on humanity, and for too long, have taken lives of innocent people without any regard for them as human beings.

That they cannot be stopped worries me as much as why they aren't stopped.

Any ideas on that?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 am 

Nick Pope being a mouthpiece for the military makes sense. After all, he did work for the MOD, and is likely to still be on the payroll.

I agree Timbit. There are indeed too many "researchers" out there, that seem to be just like Pope.

I used to think that majority of these people were simply being reserved in their views. But when researchers start ignoring the eyewitness testimony and the physcial evidence. You have to wonder what's going on.

There are those who claim to be after the truth on the matter of UFO's. Yet some of these researchers are going to great lengths to blur the picture. For example there are researchers who believe that Rendlesham Forest was simply a bunch of trained miltary personnel who mistook a lighthouse for an ET craft.

It's clear that it certainly wasn't a lighthouse. As lighthouses aren't a glowing red colour and can't move around or take flight. Yet some people still persist that it may have been lighthouse that was witnessed that night.

One things for sure, it seems some of these "researchers" are out to bury the truth, rather than uncover it.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:20 am 

I'm sorry for the confusion I made writing about the place where they sended my father and other prisonners , 'cause was to Dachau and not to Mathausen (thay only passed to Matahusen to get other prisonnerrs), but the rest remains the same...

These stories should disappear from this planet, but...when will it be?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 am 

Timbit wrote:
As to the NewWorldOrder, we've had some lively debates in the past. I don't buy it, and I do see it as a rather paranoid perception of authority, but, that's just me.

I don't wish to argue the point, what I want to say is that it is because we can agree to disagree, that the entire truth likely falls in the middle somehwhere, with no one hard and fast theory being any more accurate than the other. The information, is, afterall- hidden.

I do believe that the Muslim extremists are a scourge on humanity, and for too long, have taken lives of innocent people without any regard for them as human beings.

Any ideas on that?

Indeed Timbit, the information is well hidden, at least the majority of it is.

And yes, Muslim extremists are a scourge on humanity, as are many other extremist groups. But let's not forget that the number one cause of unatural death in this world are the governments. And looking back through history, it's not hard to see why that is the case.

I think communities and civilizations need leaders, rather than governments. As politics is full of spin, lies and decepiton....it always will be so long as it's politics. Spin and deception are hardly helpful to the large number of people who just want to live a peaceful life and enjoy there time on this rock.

I would go as far as to say that it is the very nature of all political systems to be deceitful. Even though the politicans tell us different.

And certainly the Muslim religion doesn't do it's self any favours, with it's extreme and unreasonable rules. For example, look at the way the relgion treats women. I think it would be fair to say that the religon see's women as second class citizens. Which is totally unacceptable almost unthinkable, but yet it seems to be the case.

Why aren't these extremists stopped? Good question Tim, and it seems it comes back to the war on terror. The Western governments need these extremists to keep coming through the pipeline, so they can keep their fraudulent war on terror going. Bin Laden, whoever he is, and wherever he is....is better for them as being seen as alive, rather than dead. That way they still have an enemey at large and an excuse to keep it all going.

Peace, Caper.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 am 

Back in the 60s UFO researchers were a strange bunch, more skeptics than investigators

Personally I found them to be less than honest, as their real agenda was to debunk whatever they could. Consequently a lot of incidences remain undisclosed, who would want to put their trust in the hands of these folks.

It caused me to back away from the whole thing at the time.

So it is not surprising that this attitude persists. Some things just don't change.

In respect to hidden agendas.....deception has been developed to the level of an art form. Some still insist that important issues cannot be kept secret, but yet major secrets are kept by a variety of different means.

The truth concerning many issues is buried or hidden behind walls of deception and deceit.

So if any one person does discover the truth concerning some secret agenda there is not a whole lot they can do with it, because the walls of deception are designed in such a way as to render their efforts in attempting to reveal the truth ineffective.

There is a plan for international control, no question about that one.

Most of us believe it is about money and oil, but that is simply part of the deception which allows most to rationalize the new world order business as being about money. But money is quite secondary to the real intentions and purpose of the exercise.

Most don't want to hear about it and many don't want to believe it. What is possible and what isn't possible in our minds has nothing to do with what is possible for those in control.

It is our fear of the unthinkable which allows the unthinkable to occur repeatedly with no real opposition to stand in the way.

We blame the Muslim extremists on one hand and blame the Jews on the other without ever stopping to consider who the real antagonists are.

British rule in the middle east is quite recent history, as is American intervention and manipulation of the various factions.

We see news clips of extremists beheading those they deem to be enemies and we are shocked. So this rationalizes sending more troops to fight the war on terror.

If we were so set against such cruel and brutal actions would we not do something about such a thing happening at home in our own country?

The answer is no we would not, we would simply dismiss or deny such an idea, as to do otherwise represents a direct threat to our own personal sense of well being.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 am 

david barclay wrote:
We blame the Muslim extremists on one hand and blame the Jews on the other without ever stopping to consider who the real antagonists are.

Muslim extremists are the real antagonists.

david barclay wrote:
We see news clips of extremists beheading those they deem to be enemies and we are shocked. So this rationalizes sending more troops to fight the war on terror.

I have a problem with this theory. Muslim extremists have been carrying out atrocities on innocent people since 1970. And for all the atrocities committed until 2001,we didn't send troops in.

40 YEARS OF ATROCITIES:

September 6,1970 - three jet aircraft bound for New York City were hijacked by Muslim extremists and later blown up at a remote airstrip in Jordan.

September 5,1972 - Muslim extremists take 11 Israeli athletes hostage during the Munich Olympics. All 11 Israelis and a German policeman are killed.

November 4,1979 - Muslim extremists seized the U.S. Embassy in
Tehran, holding 53 American hostages for 444 days.

April 18, 1983 - 63 people died when the U.S. Embassy in
Beirut is bombed by Muslim extremists.

October 23, 1983 - 242 Americans and 58 French are killed by
Muslim extremist suicide bombers in the American and French compounds in Beirut by Muslim extremists.

1982 - 1992 - ninety-six people,mostly American and western European,are kidnapped and held hostage by Muslim extremists in Lebanon. At least 10 hostages perished in captivity. Some are murdered,while others die from lack of adequate medical attention to illnesses.

October 7, 1985 - Muslim extremists seized the Italian cruise liner the
Achille Lauro and killed Leon Klinghoffer, a 69-year-old American who
was confined to a wheelchair.

June 14, 1985 - Muslim extremists hijacked a TWA flight
forcing the plane to fly to Beirut. Eight crew members and 145
passengers are held hostage for 17 days, during which time a U.S.
sailor is murdered.

Dec. 27, 1985 - Muslim extremists make simultaneous attacks on the international airports in Rome and Vienna. 18 people are killed.

September 5,1986 - The attempted hijacking of Pan Am Flight 73 by Muslim extremists in Mumbai India. Hundreds of passengers are held hostage and 20 passengers are killed during the incident.

December 21,1988 - Muslim extremists again take American lives when Pan Am Flight 103 exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland. All of the 259 people on board are killed.

February 26, 1993 - for the first time, Muslim extremists strike
on American soil when a car bomb explodes in the garage of the World
Trade Center, killing six and injuring 1,000.

August 7,1998 - the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania fall
victim to coordinated attacks by Muslim extremists. Over 300 are killed.

October 12, 2000 - a small watercraft laden with explosives and piloted by Muslim extremists rammed into the U.S.S. Cole, killing 17 U.S. sailors.

September 11, 2001 - two airliners hijacked by Muslim extremists hit the World Trade Center towers, another plane crashed into the Pentagon and a fourth plane, headed for either the White House or U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C., crashed in a Pennsylvania cornfield. All told, 3,025 perish.

December 22, 2001 - A Muslim extremist attempts to detonate explosives hidden is his shoe on American Airlines Flight 63 en route from Paris France to Miami Florida.

March 11,2004 - Muslim extremists detonate a series of bombs in Madrid's commuter railway system. 191 Spaniards are killed.

August 9,2006 - Eleven Muslim extremists are arrested in London England and later found guilty of plotting to bomb 10 airline flights over the Atlantic ocean.

July 7,2007 - Muslim extremist suicide bombers attack London's commuter railway system. 52 British citizens are killed.

December 25,2009 - A Muslim extremist attempts to detonate explosives hidden in his underwear on Northwest Airlines Flight 253 over Detroit,Michigan.

May 2,2010 - A Muslim extremist attempts to detonate a car bomb in New York’s Times Square.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:17 am 

Timbit wrote:

They can be stopped. There have been no successful attacks on US soil since 2001.

They will be stopped. People all over the Middle East have turned against extremists. Look at these photos of Pakistanis protesting against the Taliban:

The Times Square bomber was a member of the Taliban.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:52 am 

And that's why they need help from the rest of the planet..! So, don't abandon them! Don't leave them alone 'cause the problem is to all.
Can you imagine what could be if Talibans should win?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next