UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:05 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:57 pm 

It seems at the moment a ufo sighting is a personal thing. If you've seen one you know it to be true, but who can you share it with. As mentioned, I doubt if u-tube is the place to go. Better a forum like this where knowledgable people can asses what you have seen and clarify, even give direction as to where to take it, who to show it to.
The good thing is it brings the community like us closer and builds our knowledge and ability to decide. So thanks for that folks.
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:53 am 

I have never had a sighting, so I have never had that feeling. The NASA Tether incident is about the one thing I've seen that gave me what must be a small, slight example of the feeling of what some of you folks must have felt. To me that is simply undeniable. Those were not ice crystals, or debris.
Some kind of space jelly fish thing,,?? Sure, I'll buy that.
Alien Craft,,?? <--Better answer then Ice crystals.
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:07 pm 

I think seeing these days is only a matter of time if your staring to look for them.
The feeling is undescribable. The fact that you will have somewhere to share that experience (here) will be a bonus i'm sure.

keep watching the skies
___

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:27 pm 

Found some shots of the tether incident; I wasn't familiar with that. Really good pictures. I agree........ice particles doesn't really cut it.

[url "http://www.freewebs.com/nurmufo/tether.html"]http://www.freewebs.com/nurmufo/tether.html[/url]

Timbit

p.s. You can bet your bippy that the first shot I get will be posted from the rafters!!
___

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:42 pm 
Unregistered
From begining i got feeling that something is wrong with that movie and now i see its 100% fake. But still exist few movies which cant be explain and give hope fro whole ufology.
___

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:21 pm 

If you liked the pictures, and thats all you saw, you will really appreciate the video.

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I[/url]

^^^^ This one also shows a close up of the tether before they lose it, giving you a good idea of how big it is. The tether stretched out is like 12 miles long. There is some narration, and you can hear the astronauts and NASA talking. It's a good one!!
[:)]
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:51 am 

This is just as impressive now as it was when I saw it for the first time in 2000. The Brits who used to publish the UK version of UFO Magazine had this clip in their lecture. When one considers how long that tether was, and guesstimates the size of the life forms teeming around/over/under it, it boggles the mind.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:50 am 
Unregistered
It kind of looks like an underwater shot of a fishing line with the bait or 'lure' at one end and lots of protozoa type lifeforms swimming about. Yes, mind boggling.
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 pm 

I wrote an article last year called: DARK GARDEN. In it I compared the sky/space above us in the Universe to the lakes/streams/oceans around us.

There are so many creatures at tremendous depths!
We are just now beginning to have the technology to discover these life forms. Our skies are forever exhibiting more infinite wonders, as our telescopes and cameras become more sensitive, and we become more openly curious.

-See Example-
___

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:29 pm 
Unregistered
Tweaked. Nice image. I think there is a definate comparison to sea and sky/space.

Those sort of flourescent aquatic creatures that ripple and blink with light at great depths are just like UFOs. Especially set in the black deep. Is that coincidence?(?)Amazing!!

Did you post your DARK GARDEN article on this site?
___