UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Last Summer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm 

Anything to debunk a sighting myself, my brother, and my father witnessed around Sedona, Arizona in this last August around the middle of the month? We went on vacation, and while sitting outside our tent, my brother spotted something in the sky. It was a bright, white light hovering in the low atmosphere. It moved as close as a few hundred feet from the ground, keeping shrouded in the low lying cloud layer. When the clouds would clear, the object jetted skyward into the upper atmosphere with tremendous speed - faster than anything I had ever seen.

While myself and my brother are simply ordinary people, my father is an acclaimed teacher, who has taught sciences from High School, to College, with a doctorate to boot. He specializes in chemistry, and primarily, physics.

His first suggestion was some kind of rocket going skyward, which seemed plausible at first; save for when low clouds formed or drifted, and the object visibly came down. The structure of the object was very, very well concealed, but due to the intensity of the light being projected from the source, and the fact that the source was clearly, and obviously moving between extreme elevations, it was easy to track where it was in the sky, excepting when the object floated so high up, that it was a mild flicker. The radical changes of elevation and location in the sky defied the explanation of a rocket.

In my opinion? I believe it was an extraterrestrial vessel; possibly testing our atmosphere and it's aerial contents. Perhaps they were testing for their craft's flight capabilities in our airways.

Could it have been something else? Yes. In my personal opinion, do I believe it was alien? Yes.