UFOSeek Forum

Community for discussion of UFO, Paranormal and mysterious topics
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ancient Aliens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:13 pm 

First of all let me say that I believe in ufo's but have never really delved deep into the study of them due to my obsession with the paranormal, however I have been watching this show called ancient aliens and I am sure you ufo reasearchers know of it, but I am completly mesmerised by this show. All they say makes so much sense to me and the facts are there to back most of it up.
These guys are not just some fanatical people but professors from cambridge and other high quality schools and I cannot believe what they are saying but as I watched and listened I found myself believing what they were saying and they have so many facts to back up their claims how can a sane rational person even a true skeptic not believe in what they are theorising?
Granted maybe not all of it is true but I think much of it is so I just wanted to say that I am now a much more avid ufo believer especially in the ancient aliens. I know Timbit and tweaked are big believers and for me thats all I need to confirm my beliefs
All of these educated people from college graduates with masters degrees and Harvard, Yale and other prestegious school professors who truly believ and anylise the facts bit by bit, to all the people with sightings, they all cannot be wrong. I will not go into my beliefs now but lets just say I believe and leave it at that until I can form another post with certain facts. Bloodbreed

Post subject: Re: Ancient Aliens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 pm 

A very interesting subject!

The ancient art work alone is very compelling. Makes me wonder too, just how much of this evidence is already known, and hidden away.

Here is a link to more information on the show, and you can vew past episodes here:

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-al ... l-episodes

Tim